Despite the fact that I have previously written about how to load/activate a cccam account on a qsat decoder, I am under pressure to re-write it in a more comprehensive manner, with the help of pictures this time around. This article will be valuable to the users of qsat, speed HD, cobox, and nusky decoders who are willing to install/activate a cccam account on their decoder. I name this topic cccam on qsat & speed, but, you can actually apply the methods on cobox and nusky decoders.
Requirements for Using a cccam on qsat & speed
- To start with, you need a stable and reliable internet connection. Minimum of a 3G or 3.75G network. Without a stable internet connection, you can’t use a cccam account because this will amount to sheer wasting of money if you do) To establish a successful internet connection on most decoder read this
- Secondly, you need to buy a working cccam account from a reliable retailer or dealer. At the point of purchase, you will receive the followings: Username/ ID/ login, password, address/URL/ server and port)
- Finally, you need your Your qsat/speed hd/nusky/cobox remote control with which you will input the cccam account details.
Steps On How To Load / Input / activate Cccam on qsat & speed HD Decoders
- Next, Select Sharing.
- Under Server No, you can choose any numbers from 1-5(please ignore this if you are using only one cccam account.
- Next Change “Active” to “ON” (the default is Off), Protocol is CCCAM(unless otherwise stated by your supplier), Server is the same as address and its the same as URL it normally looks like this “tv4.dns4.us” (it can be anything but it is definitely case sensitive if you don’t enter it correctly, your account will not work) To insert extra characters, you will need to “press RED button” on qsat, if you make a mistake, using the “Yellow button” to delete everything previously entered on that particular column and start all over. Once you type everything correctly on a particular column, use “blue button” to confirm your typing.
- When all is done properly, your cccam will look like what we have below
- Now press the blue button on your remote to connect your cccam server to your qsat.(Note: before you connect your cccam, it is advisable that you first turn off your avatarcam code and reboot your decoder. All other things being equal, once you press the blue button, your cccam account will connect and the status will change to “connected” from “disconnected” picture is below
- Whenever you don’t want to use your cccam and you want to use avatarcam account instead(like maybe your internet connection become bad and you don’t want to be banned please switch off your cccam account then reboot your decoder.
Troubleshooting Cccam Account On Qsat Decoder
If you enter everything correctly, and yet your cccam account is not connecting status reads “Disconnected” please try the followings:
- Make sure you restart your decoder after correctly entering your cccam account details into your qsat.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection(To be sure about this, try and stream youtube videos for some minutes on your qsat, or simply try and reactivate your avatarcam code and see if your expiry date will display or not)
- Just to be sure, you can delete the “password” and the server and re-enter them
- Hope you entered your port correctly; For example, your port number must be five digits (e.g if you are given One hundred as your port, you must write it as it is: it must be written as “00100” and not as “100”
- As the last resort, if all efforts failed, contact whoever sold it to you for help.