The moment you have been waiting for is here. Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder, A Bluetooth sat finder per excellence. Several months ago, I reviewed an Android app that works as a Bluetooth satellite finder. This app can help you track your satellite channels accurately. However, the app has some limitations at the time of my review.
In addition to those mentioned above, this electronic gadget can turn a novice into a professional satellite installer. Life gets easier as an installer with a sat finder. You may lock a signal even when the weather is bad if you are shrewd. No more checking around for where a dish is facing(for beginners) when you have a good sat finder. And this is one such
Firstly, the app could only work with Gsky v5, v7, and v8 decoders. Secondly, this means the mobility of your satellite-finding tool is restricted. Also, it would have led to unnecessary expenses, especially if you did not want to buy a decoder just because you wanted to track.
Today, I am happy to inform the House that the team that developed DVB Bluetooth sat finder has now released a state of the art hardware to go with it. It has all the features(except the LCD) in the BEST professional sat finders like satlink and Freesat. What is more interesting is that this Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder has even more features missing in most professional sat finders. For example, it has an inbuilt compass and a fine-tuning feature.
Especially relevant: DVB Bluetooth sat finder review
Lemmy Morgan will never review or promote anything that doesn’t work as described. Interestingly, this is not about to change. I value the user experience of my readers more than anything. Seat back, get a cold drink as you savor this masterpiece with me
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder-Specification sheet
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is a piece of hardware that can be used as a satellite finder/meter. It is dependent on another free Android software to run. You only need to buy the Hardware, as the software is free. The most important advantage of using such Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is that you get free software updates as a user. Free software updates are important especially when the developer adds new features. Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is easy to use with Android Smart Phone( You need to install the Apk install a DVBFinder apk) to work as a Satellite finder. All users, both newbies and pro alike, can have fun setting up a dish. You can be a professional installer with little hassle when you have this.
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is easy to use with Android Smart Phone( You need to install the Apk install a DVBFinder apk) to work as a Satellite finder. All users, both newbies and pro alike, can have fun setting up a dish. You can be a professional installer with little hassle when you have this.
Imperative requirements for using Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder
- You need to have an Android smartphone(support for iOS will be released subsequently)
- You need an internet connection on your phone for the most accurate results and fastest tracking( especially for newbies). It works perfectly without the internet; just that location services will not be available. If you are already a pro, you may not need the internet. You will also need the internet to update the app when available.
- Of course, your phone should have a location service/GPS. You need to enable this before use the app
- Bluetooth must also be on
- You need a mobile power bank. Furthermore, you will power the satellite finder with a power bank or any USB adapter because it doesn’t have its inbuilt battery
- You need to know the basics of dish settings like frequency, polarisation, and so on.
- Needless to say that you ought to have other things(like the dish, lnb, lnb cable) ready before buying this tool
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder-Installation and usage
Firstly, I want to reiterate that this is computer hardware. It works with other hardware(that is, your smartphone) via Bluetooth. Then, connect it to your dish’s LNBf through the coaxial cable. Do not get confused; this has the same functions as other satellite finders. The only area of dissimilarity is with the mode of operations. Most sat finders have onboard LCD, which uses your phone as its LCD/Screen.
Step by step of getting started with Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder
- You will need to first install the DVBFinder Bluetooth Apk on your phone. For a comprehensive tutorial on how to do this, please click on this link to get DVBFinder.apk
- DVBFinder.apk establishes communication links with “Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder” through Bluetooth. So when you use DVBFinder.apk on your mobile phone, please open the Bluetooth function.
- The Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is powered by 5V USB power, so when you are using it, customers need to find a USB mobile power bank to supply power to it. To see the summary of this, check the image below:
- Next, you need to Install the dish/antenna and use the Hellobox B1 satellite Finder to make adjustments.
- Furthermore, Run DVBFinder.apk on your phone, and the software will automatically get the latitude and longitude of your location. if the current location is not available, please use the location services on your phone. Once this is done, the app on your phone will try to establish s connection with the GPS, as shown below:
- Immediately the DVBFinder gets the position, the latitude and longitude of the current position will be displayed on your phone’s screen. The red arrows that appear on the screen indicate the azimuth of the satellite antenna. The user can adjust the satellite antenna according to the displaying of this arrow. See below:
We are still in the setup processes of Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder
- We continue setting up the DVB finder apk to work with our hellobox bi. Next on the radar, Press this button icon to connect Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder to the app. When the connection is established, you get something like the picture below. If the connection is on, the button color turns blue.
- The next big step is to connect your Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder to the dish and use it to adjust the dish signal strength or use it to track a new satellite from scratch. Select Sat/TP, and set up the Antenna LNB/22K/DiSEqC. Picture below:
- Consequently, you can select the satellite you want to find or adjust.
- At this point, all the in-app settings are complete. Follow the red arrow line to move the satellite dish.Fine-tune dish to maximize signal strength and quality. Signal strength indicator will change to Green once locked.
Polarization angle fine tuning introduce stage
Optimization of Polarization Angle of Multi – TP Data
Slide the DVBFinder menu to the right to left and enter the polarization angle fine-tuning menu
- You need to make sure that the transponder parameters of the satellite are selected among the four quadrants and that the system periodically refreshes the transponder signal quality. (Generally choose two horizontal polarization transponders and two vertical polarized transponders)
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?
I will indeed be selling this just that my stock will arrive in like three weeks from now. However, if you wish to get it like before then, you can use the following channels:
- You can also buy from aliexpress or alibaba. It make take up to 30 days before you receive your item depending on the shipping method you choose.
- The major advantage of buying from me if you are in Nigeria is that you get it cheaper overall. If you have any comments, please don’t hesitate to drop it in the comment box.