It’s a thing of Joy to us to learn about the interest you’ve shown in being one of the great hands who contribute to this blog. Have you read some of our articles? I belive you must have gone through our articles. Obviously, you have seen how detailed and well-researched they are. That’s the kind of stuff we expect from you, even more.
Requirements to be an Author on Lemmy Morgan
Our requirements are easy to meet and they are listed below:
- You must be a good writer.
- You must be a geek in your own field. If you are writing about anything related to satellite, you must know about satellite tv installation
- You must be able to not only write, but come up with well-researched articles.
- Again, we do not allow SEO content writers on this blog. If you’re one, please do not register.
Content Submission Rules
In order to ensure the content on this website is of premium quality and benefits our readers, there are just a few rules and guidelines we’ve put in place:
- We don’t accept spun articles. We will not approve it if it’s a spun article or copied content. We do not take plagiarism lightly and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism. You may also get your account deleted for this.
- You can only add a link to your site in the bio and also your social profiles. We love authors with Google+ profiles.
- We may edit your post and you agree to this.
- Your post should be above 350 words.
- It’s hard editing grammatical errors when it’s a little bit too much, and your article may be rejected for this.
- We encourage you to use images in your post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
Topics We Accept
This blog is about technology but then, technology is a very wide subject and it’s impossible to cover everything. We accept articles on a pre-defined number of topics:
- Satellite TV technology
- DIY Guides and How-to’s
- Social Media
- Internet Security
We may accept articles outside these as long as it is related to the blog’s general content