Welcome to another insightful post. In today’s article, I would be posting the satellite name and frequencies of the most popular satellite tv channels that are currently broadcasting the ongoing FIFA World cup Russia 2018 matches. You will know the World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels and their frequencies after reading this write-up.
World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: Important requirements
- First, of, you unavoidably need a standalone free to air satellite decoder. E.g strong, qsat, gsky, tiger, alphabox, skysat, starsat and so on.
- Sequel to one above, you also need a satellite dish/antenna. The size varies in direct proportion to your region. Some may use a 90cm dish to get a particular channel while others from another country may require a 120cm_1.2 meters dish) for same.
- You either chose to employ the service of a satellite installer or do the tracking yourself.
- Also, please use my article here, to calculate the exact dish size you will need for any of the satellite channels.
- Especially relevant: the list of channels that have official FIFA world cup 2018 broadcast rights worldwide.
World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: additional list
The list above augments other ones that are not mentioned. if you have some other channels not mentioned here that are currently broadcasting the world cup as 100% FTA, please don’t hesitate to drop the list in the comment section so that this list can be up to date.
- PRtv in portharcourt is a local channel that has been showing some of the channels
- Also, you can watch on TM 2 (ORTM 2). The frequency is Intelsat 31.5°W-12335 V 6247.
World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: RTS1 available on multiple satellite positions as indicated below
World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: ORTM
World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: RTI1 (Côte d’Ivoire)
TVT International (TV Togo International)
RTB TV Burkina Faso
- GALAXY 97°W -12053 V 22000 -FTA
- Astra 4.9°E-12054 V 29950 -FTA (Sub Saharan Africa)
- Eutelsat 8°W-4153 L 60000 -FTA(C-Band) (Multistream)
World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: CRTV Cameroon
RTG 1 (Gabon Télévision)
For those in the Gambia: GRTS Gambia
- Armenia TV
- Mediaset EXTRA
- Canale5 HD
World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: kwese Sports
- Metro TV Ghana
- World cup/Russia 2018 FTA channels: other channels
- TFM SENEGAL
- TV COLOMBO
- core tv news on multi tv
- Nay TV on 52.5E with 11977H27500 (90cm dish gets that tp in east africa)
- TV Congo(also called tele Congo on other satellites) on 4.9°E and Heritage tv(shows almost if not all the matches) on 2.8°E.