Flipfont monotype team has been around for a long time Their existence predates Android and iOS. They have worked with Nokia during the Symbian and java booming era(I think they still do). Now, they are fully working on all android devices. Samsung has yet again received the most attention in this. From the get-go, Samsung galaxy comes with at least 3 fonts to choose from while most other Android has just a font by default. Wings Samsung Fonts installation & troubleshooting is the topic in perspective today. Let us get it underway
Monotype’s FlipFont technology makes it easy to personalize your smartphone by changing your UI font. You can choose from our always-growing inventory of high-quality fonts at any time. Once you install a FlipFont font, just go to the “Font” section in display settings to activate
Wings Samsung Fonts installation & troubleshooting – the requirements
This tutorial is actually credited to the xda developers team. I am just one of such daring guys out dare who put my phone on the line in other to try this out. It works fine for me, therefore it will work for you too. This requires no root access and it works with select Samsung Galaxy phones. substratum theme Wings Samsung Fonts. This theme is a side-project of Wings for Samsung and focuses on custom fonts.
- You need a Samsung Galaxy phone running on Android Nougat v7 or Android Oreo v8 Operating system. Root access is not a must
- Of course, you need a steady internet connection to complete this installation
- Also, for those who wish to use this without root access, you need to be able to part with $1.99(In Nigeria, I was charged #782 for this) to buy the Nougat add-on that will make this work. Note: if you are buying the add-on from Nigeria, you must change your address to USA. Otherwise, Nigeria banks will decline your request to add a card
- Furthermore, I request you to accept the risk of doing this. I am not liable in any form even though I did mine without issues. I mean, you may commit a blunder while you are at this please don’t blame me.
- Finally, there are two methods to doing this. I will advise and recommend that you follow the only method one as it seems safer. That is what works for me anyway. The second option failed to work.
What do I tend to gain if I install wings Samsung fonts using this method?
Features of substratum theme Wings Samsung Fonts
- You can get more than 4000 fonts after installations. By default, I had 4 fonts. After the installation, I have too numerous to list.
- Moreover, this application is the safest and most compatible means of getting customised fonts on your Samsung phones.
- It requires no root
- Finally, you can use it to show off to your contacts when you are texting them
- Once you buy the add-on(For Nougat users) it is yours for life.
Wings Samsung Fonts installation & troubleshooting all the steps
Important downloads for METHOD 1
* SamsungSans : You can Download this from Galaxy Apps ( This is needed for Wings Samsung Fonts v1)
* substratum : Download from Play Store (Highly recommended for method 1 installation)
* sungstratum ★ substratum samsung addon (NOUGAT v7 phones. Works on Root/Unrooted phones) You need to puy this for $1.99(#780 directly on google play)
* andromeda ★ substratum stock rootless backend (OREO Unrooted)
Important notice: If you have android Oreo(that is v8) you have nothing to do with anything that has to do with Android Nougat v7. This is very important. check your phones software firmware version from settings>>About phone>>Software>>information.
Wings Samsung Fonts for substratum (Recommended!)
- download substratum : Download from Play Store (Highly recommended for method 1 installation)
- Buy sungstratum ★ substratum samsung addon (NOUGAT v7) from google play store
Buy this add-on on google play store as shown below
- Download & Install SamsungSans from Galaxy Apps ( Required for v1 )
- Download & Install (latest) Wings Samsung Fonts_2.0d.apk from XDA DevDB Downloads.
Wings Samsung Fonts installation & troubleshooting on NOUGAT:
3. Open substratum & Install (multiple) Font package(s) to install individual font packages, please view the images below very carefully.
Once you open the substratum>>click on the big “WINGS” logo at the top middle of the application. It will take you to another page, please select your desired font>>check the box above the font selection>>then switch the toggle/overlays button on.
Next, scroll down and press install
Wings Samsung Fonts installation & troubleshooting for Samsung running OREO:
The overlays are disabled by default in OMS after installation. (android overlay management system)
* We need to manually enable the overlay(s) after a reboot!
3. Open substratum & Install (multiple) Font package(s)
4. Reboot your phone
5. Enable the overlay(s): substratum -> Overlay Manager -> Select your overlay(s) & Press Enable Selected
6. Go to your phone’s Settings -> Display -> Screen zoom & font
Method 2 may be the process for you, so please continue reading on the next page. I recommend method 1, however,>>