This post was last updated on May 21st, 2020 at 10:27 am
If you have been following my post on this blog, you must have noticed that I am trying my best to cut across all mobile phone platforms. I do post meaningfully on Android, i0S, Blackberry, Symbian, Meego, Maemo, china phones e.t.c. In this particular post however, my focus shall be on phones that run on the java platform. I am talking about such phones as Nokia 3110c, c3, 2700 sony Ericsson k800, itel e.t.c. This particular tutorial will teach you the steps to follow for you to be able to use Blueftp to use Blueftp to unzip zip files on java phones .zip file on your java phone using BlueFtp app.
To do this successfully, you need to perform the following requirements:
- First off, you need a java phone.
- Secondly, you need to Download BlueFtp BlueLiteFTP.v1.60-NieX
How to use Blueftp to Unzip zip Files on Java Phones:
- First, Open BlueFTP and Locate the .zip file you wish to Extract you must know where you have downloaded this beforehand.
- Next Open the Zip File and Press the Menu Button > Extract Item.
- You will be automatically taken back to the Previous Window, Press Menu again >Extract Items here.
- It will Start Extracting the File, Just Wait until its Finish Extracting.
- Now your as been Extracted you can now make use of the Real File inside maybe .jar, .exe, .sis .sisx e.t.c.
However, after you have finished extracting your files, and you try to open it but you get an invalid format error message, please check the file extension, and if it is anything other than .jar please rename to .jar. For example if you find _jar or .ja simply rename to .jar.
Congratulations, you have just succeeded in extracting your zip archives with the BlueFTP app on your java phone. You may also interested in the following: How To Easily Extract or Decompress Compressed Files Archives – Unrar & Unzip fast