One of the most searched terms for many iPhone users is Apple’s official battery maintenance. In this post, we will be discussing two factors affecting iPhone battery health performances negatively as well as ways to mitigate
Two Factors Affecting iPhone Battery Health Negatively
Recently, there has been a hot search on “Apple’s official battery maintenance tips” on the Internet, which contains a battery maintenance method for Apple devices such as the iPhone.
So today let’s take a look at whether this content is true or false, and whether it has any real effect.
General Apple Battery Care Manual
- Charge to 30%-80% each time
- In addition, charge the mobile phone in time at about 20%-45%;
- Also, make sure there is at least one complete cycle charge per month, start charging when the power is lower than 20% until it is fully charged, and then charge for 30 minutes
- Try to avoid playing mobile phone games when charging. Specifically, avoid high-end games. If the power is too high, the temperature will rise faster, and the high temperature will damage the battery
- For overnight charging, you need to turn on “optimized battery charging”. When the fast charging reaches 100%, it will automatically slow down the charging speed so as not to overcharge
- Lastly, Avoid long-term recharging when the battery power is lower than 20%, which will cause great damage to the battery.
First things first, Apple has not actually or officially published a battery maintenance manual. Therefore, the one above may not be gotten from apple’s official page. However, Apple does have a page on how to maintain lithium batteries.
The battery health protection page on Apple’s official website has a lot of text, and you can also go to the official website page to have a look. I already provided the link above.
However, the main content of Apple is quite similar to the “Apple battery maintenance method” uploaded on the Internet,
By extension, the tips above, are not only applicable to Apple products, but also to any lithium battery products.
You can even change the device name into for example, “XX mobile phone battery maintenance method”, “XX tablet battery maintenance method” or even “XX electric vehicle battery maintenance method”.
Basically, the characteristics of lithium batteries are the same. The current lithium battery technology Never broke through.
Let it be knowns that, even in daily use, no matter how well-maintained and well-used lithium battery products are, they will naturally decay like human life.
Even if you don’t use them, lithium batteries will also reduce their lifespan during long-term storage.
On the contrary, if you don’t squeeze the use of the mobile phone in order to protect the battery, wouldn’t it be a waste of money on your part? Why should you a new mobile phone earlier than normal because of a degraded battery?
The Most Important Factor That Affects Your iOS Devices Battery Health
But if we want to prolong the service life of the battery as much as possible, I will give you two simplest and most effective suggestions.
- First: Do not play large-scale games while charging. The heat generated by charging and gaming at the same time will seriously damage the battery.
- Second: Just remember the first rule!
Although it is good to stick to good battery usage habits every day. Sadly, in addition to bringing inconvenience to your own life, the positive impact on battery life is very small, and you may only need to replace the battery for a few months longer than others.
Leave a Reply