Truly, I always give credit to those installers who still have the time to be creative and innovative with their installations. The guy who did this is resident in Osun state. Therefore, if you are in Osun state and you need something like this, you can engage his services. He will make himself available as long as you can pay his bill which is of course reasonable. You will be presented with a picture show Tstv 3W + MBC 7W on a 90cm dish. The funniest part of it is that this was done without buying the standard multiple LNBf holders. The man used an aluminium wire mesh. Similarly, he tracked multitv, nigcomsat and champion tv on another 90cm dish using the same improvised LNB holder
This my boss, is all FTA and nothing more. He doesn’t do dongle, he always scouts for various FTA channels and tries to do justice to them with his 90cm dish.
Tstv 3W + MBC 7W and Nigcomsat 1R, champion tv and multitv requirements for tracking
- First off, you need an FTA decoder. This will not work with a satellite service provider brander decoder like DStv, mytv, startimes, consat kwese, canal+ orthe likes. You need a standalone receiver like strong 4920 or newer, qsat, gsky, freesat, nurstar, tiger, tlink, super esat, alphabox and so on.
- You need between 1meter to 90cm dish for this. Please, this will not work for 60cm dish. If you want to buy your dish new, I will recommend a 1-meter dish. 90cm is the same as standard DStv dish
- In addition, you will need two 90cm dished if you want all the 5 satellites.
- Also, noteworthy is the fact that, one LNB for one satellite. However, you won’t need to buy 5 dishes for 5 satellites. If you want tstv +mbc west, you need 1 dish and 2 KU band LNBFs. Similarly, if you want nigcomsat, champion tv and multutv on as single dish, you need 3 LNB and 1 90cm dish
- You will need to buy other accessories as recommended. E.g, your DiSEqC switch, F-connectors, a roll of coaxial cable and concrete nails.
- You need a think aluminium wire. This is ideal because it is flexible and can hold up better than copper wires which are too rigid.
- If you want to do this yourself, then you will need to read up some of my articles on how to track satellite channels manually. Articles like that of Tstv Africa, Nigcomsat and general tracking tips here
- On the other hand, if you will have a professional do it for you, prepare some cash for his service.
Tstv 3W + MBC 7W-Tracking parameters and tips
This is not too difficult to pull off as long as you are patient. You start with the primary and gradually add the others. In the case of Tstv 3W + MBC 7W, We all know about tstv Africa. If you are new to it, read my article here. As for MBC 7W, the frequency is 11559 V 27500. It has about 20 Mbc channels that are totally free without any encryption sign. The channels are MBC, MBC 4, 3, MBC Action, MBC 2, MBC Bollywood, Drama, Al Arabiya, MBC max and so on.
Just like the that of tstv, three satellites tv packages namely, champion, multitv and nigcomsat were tracked on a 90cm dish without spending money to buy a multiple LNB holder. He simply used an aluminium wire mesh. The frequency for champion tv on yamal 402 55ºE is 12518 H 29500 and it has just three channels