This post was last updated on August 15th, 2018 at 11:28 am
In one of my previous post, I talked about websites where you can make money online. In this post, however, I shall be talking about various ways by which you can make money via the internet. Happy reading. There are many ways through which you can earn a decent income. And yes, like you have mentioned above there are a lot of scams. Please do not pay any upfront fee for work at home jobs, no matter how much proofs they offer. Genuine work at home jobs is always free.
EARN MONEY THROUGH BLOGGING
This is the most popular method to earn money on the web.
Earning money from your blog isn’t as easy as it sounds. I have been earning a lot of money through blogging since I started. Earning money from your blog isn’t as easy as it sounds. I have been earning some few bucks through blogging since I started but the majority of it comes from sales of products and sponsored post.
Many people will think “We will put up a blog with 10-20 posts and money will follow up”. But my friends don’t know about the hard work I put in order to earn money through my blog.
You can earn a lot of money through blogging. But the only thing you need is patience.
The most popular blogs on the internet make a lot of money every year. Have a look at the below table( It’s Incomplete though )
So, here are some tips to generate traffic to your blog traffic:
Post Links To Your Blog On Small Channels:
Posting links on small channels like Facebook Groups, LinkedIn Groups and Google Plus Communities is a great way of generating traffic.
Each time I publish a new article, I post about it on all small channels I know like Facebook Groups, LinkedIn Groups and Google Plus Communities. And I get around 10,000 visitors every week just by posting just one link on these small channels.
But be aware that shameless link drops will get your posts into spam filters on these social networks and communities.
Here are some more examples of small channels:
- Niche Communities – These are community sites related to a specific niche/topic. A good example is At Inbound internet marketers and bloggers unite to share their problems, articles, thoughts, etc.
- Niche Forums – Same as niche community sites, niche forums are the forums that are related to a single topic.
Write Quality Content:
Writing quality content on your blog has a lot of advantages. an article with a low amount of words can land you on the second page of Google Search results. And trust me, Google Results’ second page is the best place to hide a dead body.
All you gotta do is choose a topic and start writing on it you can write blog on any topic like
- Poems etc.
These are the just example you can start with any topic you like.
Sell A Physical Product On Amazon, eBay, olx, jumia, alibaba and Other Sites
Selling your products on your site or on other e-commerce sites is a great means of earning big. In Nigeria for example, jiji, olx, jumia and konga are the way to go. You can earn so big by selling on these sites. I have personally sold several products via this sites. If you can get a product on amazon(this might be difficult for people in Nigeria due to the fall in the value of the naira vis a vis shipping logistics) Amazon has the potential to help you earn a lot of cash while sitting at home. All those little things that you do not hold in high esteem are what people out there are dying to get. I know the traffic I make when I Posted stuff about samsu oil a sponsored post for that matter. If you are serious about making money online, you need to do what you would do offline. Seriously, creating an online business ain’t much different from creating an offline business. You need to 1) work freaking hard, 2) deliver a lot of value and 3) be extremely consistent and reliable.
- Unacademy, do you love teaching? Do you love explaining topics to others, do you think you can teach some concepts really well? You can apply to be an educator at Unacademy and make money.
- Self Publishing, Hit it right and you can make a million dollars through self-publishing. If you are not the one with delayed gratification, forget about this. This requires most patience and persistence, your first book will never get you even more than 10,000 bucks that you publish on Amazon unless you have already published a hard copy. You have to keep writing and build you brand. How to start? Take a set of your blog posts, write more on them and convert them into a collection of stories, then figure out the whole process of how the Kindle program works, market yourself, think of more ideas and repeat.
- Youtube, if you were to tell me that you skip the pre-roll ad on Youtube 100% of times I would beg to differ, come on sometimes we do watch the ad, when Katrina Kaif wants to teach us kamsutra or the next trailer of the Assasins’s Creed movie, and every time you watch that for more than thirty seconds the video channel owner makes money. Usually, for every 1000 views, you will end up making around 5$ to 10$.
- , are you that inspirational person who is always the one to give advice to your friends during hard times or breakups? Do you know you can actually make a lot of money doing that for a lot of people? She is definitely making ,(this was an article on Fiverr.com) convert your idiosyncracies to money, be it your bathroom singing, or your being a grammar nazi, do that for other people and get paid every time.
- , if you want to see cool cash instantly, head to right now, make sure you have a PayPal account before you do that. Now, iWriter is as easy as writing content for other people, or to be more precise other people’s blog because all they want is more and more content on some keywords depending on their business. For starters you will get paid around 3$ for an article, as your progress and increase your ratings it increases to 15%. A friend of mine makes 30-40k per month through this means. Plase, do not waste your talent, get started today if you can a great writer.
Many of the methods listed above can be experimented by an interested person irrespective of your location. However, you need patience before you can start making anything from most of the methods above.