It is increasingly looking like an annual trend. I mean the fact that MTN Worldwide sports24 HD tends to go off very fresh into the year and come back later in the year especially after the soccer season. The most disturbing aspect of the whole scenario is the fact that the existing solutions for how to watch Sports24 HD is still very much working. I mean Emu2.91 still rocks while certain(non-Chinese) STBs are still auto rolling the package. Today I will be discussing sports24 HD alternatives 2018.
Especially relevant: Lemmy morgan March 2018 satellite update
What are the Various PowerVu decoders manufacturers saying?
I am sorry to be the bearer of a bad news but it is like the Chinese have moved on from restoring sports24 HD to their various decoders. The is most obvious with tigerstar decoders that can now open some packages which they weren’t opening before. All the Powervu decoders that we have out there are now either supporting other packages or being used for free to air purposes. I won’t deceive you, a new solution for sports 24 HD maybe come up after the football season. I will be surprised if it is earlier than that. The next subtopic will focus on the way forward. I mean the alternatives to MTN Worldwide as we speak.
sports24 HD alternatives 2018
The game is getting even tougher. Men are being separated from the boys. We now have many Sports24 HD alternatives. As a matter of fact, most of these alternatives come out on a weekly basis. I will try and skid through them.
- IPTV TECH: This is the only constant on this least. I mean, IPTV is here to stay. Once you have a substantial data bundle, you can stream almost anything globally live via IPTV. In most case, you can even do this without any IPTV service subscription. There are more than enough resources on this site and on the internet, that talks about the various IPTV solutions that we have.
- Secondly, on the list of sports24 HD alternatives, 2018 are SKS solution via Biss Keys and feeds: As we speak, don’t be surprised that we already have a better alternative to the dead sports24 HD. you can get live sports on it. However, for security reasons, I will not talk about this on this site, neither will I provide any information about it to anyone via email. It is time to learn how to protect these things before it eventually gets blocked.
- Wheater we like it or not, every leak/hack/vulnerabilities will be patched. It is just a matter of time. The way forward is BISS encryption. Currently, every other non-IPTV means of watching live sports especially soccer is through BISS encrypted channels. Name them, Mcot, signal 6, Thor and the likes are all on BISS. The major let down of Biss-encryption is how fast it can get blocked by the satellite service provider. Also, the keys can be changed pretty fast and this is why I am not talking about the current solution.
- I have given the clue here, please get in touch with your nearest trusted professional satellite tv installer and I a sure he will come to your rescue. Just tell him to research on the available satellite channels that can serve as alternatives to Sports24 HD. Installers put their body and soul to the business of hunting for new satellite feeds both free and encrypted. The also go a step further by looking for ways to unlock same once it is discovered. I want to help protect their investments. Besides, it is not easy to be the topmost satellite blog in the country. The always accuse that everything that I talk about goes viral.
- Thirdly and finally, some FTA feeds can also stand in for MTN Worldwide. However, it is not easy getting any live sports channels on such feeds. If your concern is EPL especially, you need to consult your local satellite installer immediately. Let them charge you the peanuts a remember to use while it last.
sports24 HD alternatives 2018: how can I get the tracking parameters
Firstly, let me repeat for the sake of emphasis that this package is a feed. Also, it is not on any of the existing sports 24 HD positions. The only similarity it shares with MTN Worldwide sports24 HD is that it is a C Band package and you can track it with a 1.8-meter dish like Sports24. By contrast, the encryption method is different and the channels are not the same.
I have been receiving a lot of emails as regards how to get the tracking TP and the encryption keys. I will help everyone reading this a little. Don’t get this mixed up. I am still not going to post it here. What I will do now is to mention 2 or three installers who are in the know of this. When you contact them, please do not ask them for the frequency as they won’t give it out. Simply ask them to come help you set it up.
I am appealing to other installers reading this to drop their location and contact in the comment box to facilitate the information. For now, I only have contacts in Osun, Oyo and Lagos/Ogun.
For the last time, please, do not use my name to buy anything from any of them. I only refer you to them to help you track the channels.
- Ancl: +2348062272279 (Oyo state)
- Adedayo: +2348033549406 (lagos/ogun)
- Kennysat: +2348060681836(Osun)
SUMMARY $ CONCLUSION
Sports 24 hd (MTN Worldwide) package is still off and may not come back until after the soccer season. There is a better alternative to sports24 hd so much so that you can use your existing dish to nail it. However, for security reasons, I won’t drop the TP or the keys here. Fortunately, you can get this installation through your local satellite installer. Most installers belong to some groups where this information is made available. I also reiterate the fact that whether it goes online or not, this will still eventually get blocked because we have DS*v agents in the various satellite groups. Finally, to solve biss keys searching hassles, you will need to get an Auto-Biss decoder like Gsky, some tiger decoders and so on.