We’re excited you’re considering sponsoring a post on our blog. Your support is what keeps us going.
With the current trend, it’s very obvious content marketing is the way to go. Banner advertising and trying to get customers through Google Adwords may get you customers but it has been proven beyond doubt that Content Marketing has more lasting effects.
First, you should know you’re sponsoring a post on one of Africa’s most-read technology blog.
What kind of sponsored posts do we accept?
Generally, a sponsored post can be any of the following:
- Press release
- Video content
This kind of post is usually written to promote you or your business. However, we do prefer posts that naturally flow with the site’s general content.
Duration & Bonuses
Every sponsored article will remain live on the site as long as this website exists. The duration is indefinite! Again, we will share your post on our social media channels and our email subscribers too will get to read your article. You’re exposing your article to our: (Last Updated on July 2018)
- over 3,742 Twitter followers
- over 1200 on our Facebook fan page
- over 13,000 email subscribers
- Also, we have over 900 Linkedin connections
- Over 900 StumbleUpon likes
- On google plus, we have over 3420 followers
We will also try as much as possible to optimize your post for search engines as well. This is obvious from the sponsored articles below:
Review GSKY V8 HD(linux) DVB-S/S2 satellite receiver Features and Spec
- And last but not the least, the highest grossing review on samsu oil: [SPONSORED POST 2] HOW TO USE SAMSU OIL FOR BEST RESULTS. This post has been the first result on the first page of Google search engine results. We can turn any brand’s fotune around even if the brand is not directly related to our Niche.
The price largely depends on if you’re writing the content or we’re to do that. Please contact us for the prices which are very flexible.
Contact us on, info[at]lemmymorgan[dot]com or simply fill the form on our contact page