This post was last updated on January 21st, 2021 at 08:00 pm
I want to use this article to explain and analyze the current performances of selected proprietary iks accounts. We have a handful of them that are still relevant. The list includes but not limited to Scam, Gshare, Tcam, forever account, and so on. I will list them one after the other and talk briefly about what they are capable of doing, what they are currently doing, their strengths and weaknesses. If you need full individual details about these accounts, you can search the site for more information.
List of Some Proprietary IKS Accounts for Selected decoders and their Uses
Gshare/Gshare T-link proprietary iks Account:
This IKS account debuted first with T-link decoder. Later on, dovesat decoder used it and currently a handful decoder still supports gshare iKS account. It is originally designed to be used only on T-link and Microbox. Nowadays, a alot of decoders can use a gshare account. For example, some tiger decoders, Dreambox, Strong 4950H and so on.
Gshare account Uses and manufacturers
- Some group of guys from the middle east manufactures this account. Their intention is to use it to open channels in Europe such as Hotbird, and nilesat, hispasat 30w and so on but it was able to open some channels in sub-Sahara Africa even without an internet back in the day.
- Currently, Gshare is largely ineffective, I mean we have other more competent accounts that have taken it a place
- You need a big Dist to be able to enjoy any channel with a gshare account in West Africa
T-cam & Dqcam Account by Qsat team
Tcam came to replace its predecessor that i “spycam”. The primary unique feature of tcam is the opening of 22W. Tcam account is the latest account from qsat group and it works on selected decoders such as Qsat q19g, cobox, nusky and 3D tech. In addition to canal 22w, tcam can open tvsat an mytv. Currently, the account has lost its mojo because 22w is no longer stable on it. Rumour has it that there is another group with an account that is stable on 22w.
Almost all the satellite tv packages that Tcam iks account can open are available on a small dish. You only need a 90cm dish or 60cm to receive channels 22w or 16e.
Dqcam account, on the other hand, is the direct opposite of tcam. This is so because it opens only channels available on a big dish such as Hotbird, hispasat, Nilesat and so on. Let us assume that dqcam is qsat’s response to gshare.
Scam and Kcam by Azsky/Gsky/Hellobox Team
S-cam came to replace kcam. You can use scam account only on Gsky or hellobox receivers. No other decoder is permitted to use it as of now. Also, Scam comes preloaded on hellobox v5 and v5 plus with a 2 years validity.
Furthermore, scam or kcam are designed to open channels on big dishes same as gshare and dqcam, The packages on Scam include Hotbird and hispasat.
Proprietary iks accounts: Ferrari, Zshare, funcam, and Vanilla by Tiger star Team
Ferrari happens to be the strongest of all tiger star proprietary iks accounts. It works the same way as T-cam and gshare but better. In summarily, tiger star Ferrari account does what g-share does but better. Similarly, Ferrari can open all the packages g-share opens. The validity of ferrai account is 1 year same as gshare. Ferrari account is designed by the same team who designed G-share account. No wonder there are undeniable similarities between the user interface of tiger t3000 and t-link decoders.
Funcam, vanilla and zshare are IKS accounts that are preloaded on low-range tiger star decoders such as m6, m6 and so on. It has between 3 to six months of validity
Uses and performances of Ferrari Account
- It is the first and the best of all tigerstar proprietary iks accounts
- Can open packages from Hotbird, hispasat, astra 19,2 and similar European packages
- It is the only tiger iks account with more than 12 months as its validity
- Ferrari account comes preloaded in some tiger star decoders like t3000, t8 ultra and so on
- Performance-wise, it is better than any proprietary iks account out there.