Yesterday, mtn worldwide went off on powervuEMU2.5. Some people performed a workaround by downgrading to v2.4 which worked initially before going off yet again. Just this morning, around about 9.pm, the very person who has been credited with the release of powervuemu2.5, released the newest version and surprisingly, it fixed the issue. The new powervu emulator that is opening mtn worldwide(sports 24 HD) is PowerVuEmu.2.7.
Equally important: how mtn worldwide was reopened after the initial layoff
What does this mean?
This means, there is still an unofficial solution to watching MTN worldwide. However, this as before is currently available for those who have DVB/PC-E cards. It is not yet available on any auto roll decoders. The developer was able to release a patch by re-reading the ECM log
- Like I said earlier in one of my previous posts, this is not a Chinese solution, China is only using the existing solution to prepare a software for their decoders
- Also, this indicates that, if you are using a powervu auto roll decoder from a manufacturer that doesn’t care, you may be out of luck.
- Furthermore, how you now see the reason why qsat has no software yet. It’s not easy to designing software every now and again. Also remember that qsat was not originally designed to open powervu channels.
- Unfortunately, with this cat and mouse chase, lesser older models will receive powervu upgrade software for mtn worldwide.
- This move by mtn worlwide to block as fast as they can have reiterated the intense fight against piracy by tv rights older.
- It is worthy of note that, any IKS/SKS solution on a dish with the size range of 60cm to 1.8cm, that is showing soccer is never going to last long. Consumers should be aware of this while making purchases.
- Consequently, this leaves us all with just four means of watching soccer cheaper than the most expensive means locally available. 1. through grey marking of official decoders or by going for cheaper alternative official decoders(e.g, d*tv premium vs kwese all in one subscription. 2. Through big dish fta or Biss keys encrypted channels, 3, you can also succeed via non-EPL powervu channels like Sony. 4. If you use iks/cccam solution for your big dish and the last and the most reliable but expensive is IPTV
I have a DVB/PCI-E card, please where can I download the PowerVuEmu.2.7 Emulator?
Am not one of such bloggers who take the credits that belong to another. I have no express permission to post the emulator software, Even if I have it, I will not directly link to it. However, you can simply perform a search on www.google.com for PowerVuEmu.2.7. I will suggest we all wait for the engineers of our respective Auto roll decoders to update their boxes.
For idea o how to run a satellite tv channel on your computer via a DVB /PCI card, please check my article above.
Important update!! Tigerstar has released a new software for their T3000. I know that of t 245+ pro and t8 ultra will soon follow. Read the following articles for clues on how to get them: tigerstar and super esat, strong and Gsky
This is a kind of a mixed news to me. It means we cant enjoy MTN Worldwide for as long as we did when it was first discovered. It means, if you own a decoder by a producer who offers poor support, say bye-bye to that very decoder. On the other hand, this is a warning that you cannot rely on just a single solution for your alternative satellite needs.
I remain the born-again satellite hobbyist and nothing will change that. I have benefited from this no lies but I need to continue being unattached as far as the buying and selling of dongles is concerned. Do not get me wrong, I can buy anything that is not contraband for personal use. But I have stopped buying and selling for commercial purposes. I will not buy for or on behalf of a friend or family. If you need any non-dongle/IPTV product or service, feel free to place your order via our contact page. I choose to be neutral to serve you better. Share this as we wait
UPDATES UPDATES ON SPORTS 24 HD AS AT SATURDAY, 23 SEPTEMBER, 2017
- Gsky v5 now auto-rolling MTN Worldwide(sports 24 HD) learn more here. Keep checking back for updates to more of their models
- Alphabox x6+ is now having its own software patches for mtn Worldwide. the link is here(the original uploader of the software is “Wahab Adewale”
- Freesat team has rolled out software for to open mtn worldwide for their decoders. The software was released on the forum http://freesat.cn/.%20Get%20the%20details%20below:
- FREESAT V7HD_2017/09/23
- FREESAT V7 MAX_2017/09/23
- FREESAT V7 COMBO_2017/09/23
- FREESAT V8 GOLDEN_2017/09/23
- FREESAT V8 SUPER_2017/09/23
The upload of the software is courtesy peacesat communication.
Information is power. You do people more harm than good if you force your products on them without letting them know about all available opportunities. Right from time, I have always been very objective. Even when I was still selling, I used to sell the best that there are while talking about all. Wheather we like it or not, loopholes will be patched. Use any dongle while it last.
MTN Worldwide sports 24 Updates as at 24th of September 2017!!
The users of tigerstar T8 Ultra, T245+ and e99 should try and visit the official tigerstar upload centre to check for newer software versions. In fact, irrespective of your model, try and visit that site as long as your decoder is new. Similarly, there are third-party websites that also upload tiger star software. One of such is satdl
Furthermore, we now have strong software for SRT 4957, and 4955, Hover to crosat.us to get yours. Am afraid, SRT 4953 is not included in this patch.
The remaining gsky like; V6, V7 and V8 will have a new software hopefully this week. Always check the owner’s website occasionally for the update
Latest on Qsat powervu software for MTN worldwide: As at today, there is no software for qsat. I guess they are taking their time to see how long this lasts before they release their software.
UPDATES AS OF 25TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2017!!!
- All tigerstar receivers that were hitherto opening mtn worldwide are fully back. Just visit their software upload centre to see if yours supports the CAS. Some new entrants like M5, M6 E99, I400 PRO also supports powervu
- Similarly, more strong decoders have been added to the list. Details of the updated list is below:
|85||3.02 Mb||25.09.2017 10:33||heywizkid|
|788||6.18 Mb||25.09.2017 09:21||heywizkid|
|242||2.95 Mb||23.09.2017 09:03||heywizkid|
|719||2.95 Mb||23.09.2017 09:01||heywizkid|
Some not too popular brands like vinsat, Dsat, 3dtech and so on also make this list. Let us all hope older decoder will join. I mean the likes of x6, 4920 and co.
UPDATES ON MTN WORLDWIDE AS AT 30TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2017!!
The Gsky team have done well to release powervu software for MTN worldwide for their two remain Gsky decoders.
To download powervu software for Gsky V6, click here
Similarly, for Gsky V7 click here.[lease have it in mind that you will need to register in the above site and reply to the post that contains the software before you can see the link to download the software.
Please flip over to the next page to get more updates on available software for MTN worldwide sports 24>>>