P*nile bruising prevention & cure
When we talk of prevention mechanisms, we are directly referring to actions that are opposed to the causes of an event. Let me provide a brief run through of prevention against p*nile bruising.
- Exercise caution when you are masturbating.
- Do not rape whatsoever. Even if you can rape a lady, you can still get bruises because she was not ready for you.
- For those who do anal, adequate lubrication should be your watchword.
- Beware of the drugs and injections that can be allergic to your p*nis.
- Although this is a non-SDI list, I will still advice you to steer clear of STIs.
- If you want to make love, please don’t start with “woman on the top” except you know what you are doing. Say No to dry s*x.
- Wear underwears that will protect your organ actually. don’t where one that will allow your manhood to pop out while you are seated.
- I already mentioned the impact of bleaching cream, soap and sponges.
- Once you notice any burning sensation on your p*nis.
Penile bruising symptoms
Symptoms of penile bruises include:
- bleeding from the p*nis
- Inflammation of the p*nis
- Pain in the bladder, prostate, testicles, or abdomen
- Premature ejaculation
- Rash on the p*nis
- experiencing dark-coloured bruising to the p*nis
- having trouble urinating
- You hear a popping or cracking sound during an erection or cohabitation
- losing an erection suddenly
- pain that varies from minimal to severe
P*nile bruising can be cured naturally and with medications
If your bruises or injury is mild and you can trace the source, you can actually cure it without visiting your doctors. The following cures apply to the various p*nile bruises and mild fracture that we have.
- If your p*nile bruises are caused by position during lovemaking as a result of forceful penetration. Take a leave off it for a couple of days like 7 or more days and you would be fine. This time off will allow the organ to heal.
- Apply cool, and then warm compresses.
If yours is not caused by thrusting, in the first hours after an injury, applying a cool compress (or simply a washcloth soaked in cool water) to the affected area can slow the spread of blood under the skin, reduce discolouration and decrease the level of discomfort. Ice or frozen gel packs should not be used directly against the skin, as frostbite may occur.
Also, in the following days, a warm washcloth applied to the area may help to increase the flow of blood to the area, allowing faster healing to take place.
Take an over-the-counter painkiller.
Anti-inflammatory medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen may help to ease the pain caused by an injury to your organ’s skin. Men should only take these as recommended and should check with a doctor first if they are taking any other medications.
Use a good Natural P*nile health cream
Follow up with a p*nis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A nutrient formula that contains a rich mix of vitamins and amino acids.
Alternatively, you can try Natures Strength – Natural P*nile Health Cream