This post was most recently updated on May 14th, 2019
There are so many aspects of me that are yet to be unleashed to the cyberspace. I wish I have the power of like 10 hands. It might interest you to know that I am an Automobile enthusiast(even though I don’t own one). I have had huge successes with tutoring and advising lovers in a relationship. You already know that I am a gadget freak. Not also new in my unofficial CV is my interest in “s*xual therapy”. Today, I am addressing a condition that bothers many men out there. The crux of today’s topic will be p*nile bruising prevention & cure.
Especially relevant: How to use samsu oil for best result
First, of, I am going to focus on the causes of p*nis injury that is not related to STD. Also, I will prefer both natural and medical cure for those suffering from p*nile bruising.
What is p*nile/p*nis bruising?
P*nile bruising is not fun at all. In the mild cases, it reduces the sensation you feel while having s*xual intercourse while in severe cases, you may find it difficult to get or sustain an erection due to the associated pains. Non-STD related p*nis bruise can be mild or severe. If yours is mild, then you only feel the pains when having s*xual intercourse. But in severe cases, you may even be on willing to put on any underwears.
In addition, p*nis bruises are often referred to as “purple p*nis”. A hematoma is a deep bruise. Blood from a damaged blood vessel pools under the skin, creating a red or purple spot. the p*nis and testicles.
Effect of p*nile bruising
P*nile bruising or injury can cause long-lasting damage to a man’s s*xual and urinary function, it is important to seek emergency medical attention in severe cases.
The bruise may be tender to the touch at first. If the impact was more severe, it may go through shades of deep purple to red as it heals. Minor bruises are small and localized to the area of injury. If the bruise becomes larger, seek medical attention. Typically, a minor bruise fades without treatment within a few weeks. If it doesn’t, and if the pain and tenderness continue, see your doctor.
Some of the undesirable effects of a p*nile injury are as follows:
- Lack of appetite for s*x
- Also in severe cases, the sufferer may be reluctant to urinate.
- Awkward movement while you are walking. This is a social dent on your person as it will be perceivable that something is wrong beneath you
- Another major blow is that you may lose an erection suddenly
- General pain and uneasiness this varies from minimal to severe.
P*nile bruising prevention & cure
I mentioned earlier that p*nile bruising prevention & cure that I am going to talk about will not be related to STDs. Let’s put it as other ways by which injury can occur to your p*nis aside STIs. The possible causes are listed below:
Causes due to the s*xual position
It is very important to start off with an ideal s*xual position for the health of your genitals. I will personally advice start up with the “Woman on top” s*xual position if the woman is not well aroused. If this is your favourite position, either allow your partner to be ready or get a lubricant of the shelve or risk bruises to your p*nis.
2. You can also bruise your male organ if you use force or the woman or you enjoy it dry
I can only imagine the number of sores that plagues rapist after the act. No wonder many rapists always have a companion so as to reduce the resistance. Alternatively, if you are always in a haste you can blow things up when you penetrate with force. Aggressive s*x can be fun only when the lady is wet.
3. Harsh fabric texture and zipper mishap
thick fabrics with a rough texture can cause injury to the p*nis especially if you don’t wear underwears. Also, if you zip your trouser carelessly, you may pay dearly for it.
When masturbating, it is very easy to get lost in your enthusiasm and pleasure, whilst you say you have not been too rough, you might have been slightly and it simply went by. If you must masturbate as a male, please do it after rubbing on a lubricant.
5. Anal act: This act can cause significant injury to the man. If the anal region is not well lubricated, you will be worse of.
6. Causes as a result of an injury sustained during sports
I would implore the athletes in the house to especially guide their priceless tool. If you are a wrestler, this is especially important. Same goes for gymnasts as well as other forms of sports that are prone to impact ot the genitals.
7. Injection or medications
Certain medications can trigger a serious allergic reaction known as Stevens-Johnson syndrome. If you suspect that a medication you’re taking is causing a less serious reaction, call your doctor. Also, you should immediately stop taking any over-the-counter medications, such as pain relievers.
Similarly, men who have prescription medications injected into the p*nis for treatment of erectile dysfunction may develop bruising around the injection site; the same issue may affect men who inject recreational substances into the p*nis.
8. Strong antiseptic/medicated soap and sponge
The p*nis contains very sensitive skin. While having your bath, please avoid rubbing your strong antiseptic soap directly into the p*nis. Instead, work the soap into a lather and apply. In a similar vein, don’t scrub the p*nis and the testicles with a sponge.
9. Home accident or fight
If you must fight, don’t fight with a woman otherwise your manhood might be her target. Also, during the course of a fight, indiscriminate blows are thrown which might land anywhere. Please do not fight. We also have many domestic accidents that might happen at home. whatever the case may be, please guide your p*nile region jealously.
10. Priapism. This is a serious medical condition in which men experience a persistent erection that is not caused by s*xual stimulation. Usually, it is the result of an injury to the groin area that causes blood to become trapped inside the p*nis. The resulting erection can be quite painful, and it may be accompanied by bruising. Priapism should be treated as a medical emergency; failure to seek treatment can result in p*nile tissue death.
11. Miscellaneous causes
- rolling over in bed onto an erect organ
- hitting an erect organ on something, such as a door frame or furniture
- falling onto an erect p*nis