Sometimes, i do review and compare satellite tv packages that are receivable in the middle east and Africa. Not quite long ago, I reviewed yayi tv and ourtv and how you can combine both for sports and entertainment contents. In this post, the topic of discussion shall focus on how you can receive and watch OSN packages and YES TV on FTA decoders or with an IKS account. I shall be reviewing each package on after the other starting from Yes TV Israel on Amos 3. As a reminder, I shall also be dropping tips on how you can easily track these packages. uSING IKS methods to receive these channels makes it to be cheaper than getting them officially. However, card sharing is often synonymous with illegality.
OSN Packages and YES TV on FTA Decoders or Any Compatible IKS Satellite Receiver
The main purpose of this post is to educate you about two currently trending satellite TV package in the FTA community. I mean, you can easily track the two birds with one dish and open them with just one account. Similarly, you can choose to watch only a few free to air channels on each one of them.
For the records, we are here to address Amos 3/7 at 4.0W and not the one on 16.0E. Be rest assure that I will take you through everything you need to know about these packages including how to track.
About Yes TV(Israel) on Amos 3 at 4.0°W
Yes is the sole direct broadcast satellite television provider in Israel. It broadcasts multichannel TV and VOD services via satellites Amos-3 and Amos-7. It also offers DVR capabilities and 4K support. As at 2017, yes served about 600,000 subscribers. Currently, Yes is encrypted with NDS videoguard. The Yes package is transmitted from Amos 3 and Amos 7. Yes TV package offers a variety of digital tv contents which include Live Sport, News, Cinema, Drama, Kids, Education, Documentary, and so on.
In addition, Yes is the best package in the Middle East, but it is also the most expensive.
Many of the channels in the Basic Package are actually FTA channels that can be received using a personal satellite system pointing to Amos 4W, Hot Bird 13E, and Nilesat 7W. However, you can get the remaining encrypted channels with the right iks decoder or by activating a cccam into a compatible decoder.
Yes is unique in that they are the only package that doesn’t have any FTA channel, not even one tiny radio channel!
Yes is actually very easy to track in the middle east because you can receive the signal with a 60 cm dish. However, in Africa, using west Africa as an example, you will need at least a 4 meters dish to receive the channels.
Ye TV: Satellite Footprint/Coverage and Tracking Requirements
Basically, you can track yes TV channels on Amos 3/7 at 4.0ºW. The dish size used in Israel or Middle-East or North Africa is 60cm dish above. However, In West Africa, the dish size requires a 4m dish above all. Although in some parts of northern Nigeria, an installer is able to receive the channels with 3 meters dish. The image below is that of the footprint of yes tv on Amos 3. If you can see your country there, it means you can receive the channels. For the exact size of the dish that you would need to get the channels, please read my article on this page.
YES TV full Package and channels List
You can get more than 13 dedicated sports channels on YES. These channels beam signs from live sporting events such as soccer. When you have access to these channels, you can surely watch EPL, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Italia SerieA, European qualifiers, and many other sports events. Among others, I have listed some of the channels as follows:
- One Sport Israel HD
- MTV Live HD – 5 Plus HD
- Yes EDGE HD
- Yes Docu HD
- Yes Comedy HD
- History Channel Israel HD
- Eurosport 1 HD
- Yes Action HD
- Kan 11 HD
- Yes Drama HD
- Discovery Channel Russia HD
- Nat Geo Wild Israel HD
- Sport 2/3/4 HD Israel
- The Big Brother Israel HD
- Yes 1/2/3/4/5
- Sport 1/2/3/4/5 Israel
- Disney Channel Israel – 5 Stars
- Channel 20 – Zoom Israel – Classica
- History Channel Israel
- Yes Israeli Cinema
- The Big Brother Israel
- Nat Geo Wild Israel
- Sport 5 Live
Requirement To Successfully Track YES TV channels on Amos 3/7 4.0ºW
- First off, you need adequate knowledge of satellite tv installation. If you are totally new, please follow my guide here on how to get started.
- In addition, it depends on what type of yes channels you need. if you want to watch their encrypted channels, you need some special FTA decoders some of which I will mention later. However, if you prefer only their FTA channels, you need just any FTA decoder.
- In addition, you need the right size of a satellite dish. This largely depends on your location and that is why I advise you to first calculate the size of the dish you need here.
- A KU LNBf is also a necessity here.
- A satellite Finder or a decoder that can be used to track.
- Other tools as required: hammer, Ladder, drilling machine, and so on.
Yes TV On Amos 4W (Frequency, Polarization And Symbol Rate)
The most popular frequency on yes tv is 10972 V 30000 as shown in the picture above. However, I have provided more frequencies for your convenience below.
- 10972 v 30000
- 11474 V 27500
- 10758 V 27500
- 11030 V
- 10962 V
- 11058 V 13750
- 11079 V 09574
- 11103 v 30000
- 11501 V 13750
- 11553 V 27500
You can get more frequencies here.
How to Point Your dish/Antenna to Yes TV On Amos 3/7 at 4.0ºW
Let me give you a useful clue when tracking a big dish. All you need to do is to select a location whereby your big dish can rotate east or west. You don’t need to worry about the north or south. For the purpose of this guide, we are focusing on the west.
- You may choose to use a polar mount or ground mount dish(if you are in Africa especially West Africa). If however, you are in e=istrael or other parts of the middle east, you only need a small dish that will most likely wall-mounted.
- Connect the coaxial cable to the dish and the other end to your satellite finder
- Proceed to Installation Menu, Enter tracking frequency 10758 V 27500 or 10972 v 30000
- Move the dish slowly towards Amos 3/7 4W satellite position or degree and focus your gaze on the satellite finder for the signal to pop up.
- Try to adjust the LNB to increase the satellite signal
- After you get the highest signal quality, tighten the bolts and nuts of the brackets of your dish.
- Remove the signal cable from satellite tracker and connect to the receiver
- Proceed to Installation Menu and Choose “Blind Scan”
- Within a few minutes, the channels will be scanned and you can either watch the FTA ones right away or use a cccam/iks decoder to watch the scrambled ones,
Much of the information on lemmymorgan.com(articles, advice links e.t.c) is born out of personal observations of TV signals, reports from users, or transcribed from antique and internet sources. The information should, therefore, be considered for entertainment, research, educational, developmental purposes only. Lemmy Morgan is in no way affiliated to any satellite TV company or satellite TV piracy group.
Also, some methods described in this article may now be proven illegal(in such case the party concerned should send us an email to modify the content and remove any pieces of information that have been proven to be illegal)
How to Open the Locked/Scrambled YES TV Channels on Amos 4W
Apparently, there are two major methods of opening the encrypted YES channels on Amos 3/7. These methods are as follows:
- Officially: you can watch all the YES channels officially if you are in Israel or in any Oregon where YES footprints are available officially. This method will mandate you to buy their decoder and pay their monthly subscription of around $47.
- Alternatively, you can use a combo CCCAM or competent iks decoder that has any of the following servers( forever, gshare, or orca) builtin to open the channels.
- Basically, every decoder that has forever, gshare, orca, or nashare account can open these channels.
- Once you have the above, all you need to do is to connect your decoder to the internet, activate your cam and start enjoying the channels for the fraction of the price.
About OSN Package On Nilesat 201 & Eutelsat 7 West A/8 West B At 7.0ºW
Orbit Showtime Network (OSN)is a direct-broadcast satellite provider serving the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), France, and the United Kingdom. This company is owned and operated by Panther Media Group Limited, a joint venture between KIPCO (60.5%) and Mawarid Holding (39.5%).
OSN’s corporate headquarters and Broadcast Center are based in Dubai Media City in the United Arab Emirates. It offers popular entertainment content such as movies, sporting events and various TV shows from major networks and studios such as Nickelodeon, Paramount, BBC, TV5Monde, Star Select, Disney, Comedy Central, GMA Network, LBCI, National Geographic, Discovery, Inc., beIN Sports, and DreamWorks.
OSN packages can be tracked on Nilesat 201 and Eutelsat 7w/7B at 7.0 west. Currently, the company is using Nilesat 201 and Eutelsat 7w/7b at 7.0ºW satellites for the delivery of its digital TV services.
Why is OSN Loved by Many?
OSN is the second most pirated tv network after beIN. Below are some of the features of OSN that makes people love it.
- Ultra High definition and 4K contents
- Support for 3D contents
- Delivering a series of movies, Kids, News, documentary e.t.c
- Almost 75% of the channels run commentary in English.
- The Arabian contents are up to 25%
- Most of the contents are accessible through unofficial means and devices such as income, tiger, starsat…
OSN on 7.0ºW Satellite Footprint/Coverage
According to the satellite map above, OSN signal can be received from several countries in the middle east and Africa on Nilesat 201 and Eutelsat 7w/7b at 7.0 west. The map further shows that such countries as Niger, Mali, Uganda, Mauritania, Chad, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Kenya have good signal coverage using a 90cm dish above.
However, in Sub-Sahara African countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia and others can you can use 2.4m dish or bigger with a good ku LNB such as inverto to get the signal. You need to learn how to select the most suitable LNB fo your satellite dish.
OSN Packages and Channels on Nilesat 201 & Eutelsat 7 At 7.0ºW
I present below, the full list of the channels owned by OSN that you can receive on Nilesat 201 @ 7W
- ART Aflam 1
- ART Aflam 2
- ART Cinema
- Alfa Cinema 1
- Alfa Cinema 2
- OSN Movies HD
- OSN Movies First HD
- OSN Movies First +2 HD
- OSN Movies Disney HD
- OSN Cinema HD
- OSN Kids HD
- OSN Enigma HD
- OSN Action HD
- Star Movies HD
- Paramount Channel HD
- MBC 2
- MBC Max
- MBC Bollywood
- Rotana Cinema
- Rotana Classic
- Rotana Zaman
- General Entertainment:
- OSN Comedy HD
- Al Safwa
- Al Yawm HD
- Alfa Series HD
- Alfa Series +2 HD
- ART Hekayat
- ART Hekayat 2
- Star World HD
- E! HD
- Fashion TV HD
- OSN Series First HD
- OSN Mezze
- OSN Binge HD
- OSN Ya Hala HD
- OSN Ya Hala Al Oula HD
- OSN Living HD
- TLC HD
- BBC First
- BBC Lifestyle
- TV5Monde Maghreb Orient HD
- TVE Internacional África
- Syfy HD
- MBC 4
- MBC 1
- MBC Action +WWE
- MBC Drama
- MBC Masr
- MBC Masr 2
- Rotana Khalijiah
- Al Resala
- Beity TV
- OSN Kid Zone TV HD
- OSN Kids HD
- Disney Channel HD
- Disney Junior HD
- Disney XD HD
- Nick Jr. HD
- Nicktoons HD
- Nickelodeon HD
- Baby TV HD
- MBC 3 +Nickelodeon Arabia
- Animal Planet HD
- Crime & Investigation Network HD
- Discovery HD
- Discovery Science HD
- History HD
- H2 HD
- Investigation Discovery
- National Geographic Channel HD
- National Geographic Abu Dhabi HD
- Nat Geo People HD
- Nat Geo Wild HD
- MTV Live HD
- Music Now
- Rotana Music
- Rotana Clip
- BBC World News
- BBC Arabic
- BBC Farsi
- CNBC Arabiya
- France 24 English
- France 24 Arabic
- France 24 French
- Bloomberg TV
- OSN News (NBC/MSNBC)
- Sky News HD
- Sky News Arabia
- Sky News Arabia HD
- Al Arabiyah
- Al Hadath
- Al Jazeera Arabic
- Al Jazeera English
- Al Jazeera Mubasher
- Al Jazeera Documentary
- Note that OSN also has channels for the Philippines, Lebanese as well as Radios.
OSN Frequencies, Polarization And Symbol Rate
|Serial number||Frequency||Polarity||Symbol Rate|
How To Track OSN Channels on Nilesat 201 or Eutelsat 7W/7B at 7.0W
- First off, connect the coaxial cable to your Sat-finder or receiver.
- Next, proceed to the installation menu within your decoder
- Choose the transponder list, in some receiver you need to choose manual installation
- Now, enter any of the frequencies stated above. You can use either 11277 H 27500 or 11938 V 27500.
- Focus on the west and rock your dish’s elevation gently. Depending on the size of dish, you will soon receive a good signal
- For optimal signs, you can skew your LNB Clockwise and Anti-clockwise.
- Lastly, use either auto-scan or “blind scan mode” to scan channels on your receiver
Accounts and Devices that can open OSN and YES TV Scrambled channels
- All-in-One European CCCAM Server: This card sharing module can be used on any internet-enabled free to air decoder including strong. is usually found on almost on the decoder available in the market.
- Forever Server and Gshare account: This type of sharing is available on some specific receiver or products such as Tigersat, Starsat, Vision, Pinnacle, Mediastar, and so on.
- Orca Server: This server is dedicated and works only on Icone receivers such as Icone Wegoo, Icone Iron, Icone Iron Pro, and Icone Iron Plus.
- Nashare Server Pro: This is the newly introduced server usually found on Sunplus receivers.