This post was last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 09:00 am
I have always been a lover of cheap/ affordable means of data subscription. We deserve better in Nigeria than to always be shortchanged by telecom operators. MTN deal zone double data is here and it is legitimate. Many at times, you subscribe and are unable to enjoy your subscription even though you paid for it through your nose.
I think the deal has been discontinued or modified because whenever I dial *131*65# I get the following error messages: “Oops, looks like the code you used was incorrect. Please check and try again.” To enjoy double data on MTN network, I will enjoy you to get a new 3g/4g sim and enjoy M.T.N YafunYafun offer.
- How to access/browse all websites with the MTN mPulse special data bundle
- Combining Airtel Night and day data plan for one seamless browsing
- How new and existing glo customers can enjoy 125% data bonus on Glo Oga Sim(get 3.6gb for #1,000)
I will post 3 ongoing MTN Nigeria promos. Please stay tuned as you will enjoy every bit of these special offers.
- MTN Nigeria 4000% bonus for idle customers
- Deal zone 4x bonus on your data recharge for all customers
- Finally, MTN Nigeria deals zone double data. I will start this one after the other.
What is MTN deal zone?
MTN deal zone is a promo plan by MTN Nigeria for their prepaid customers. MTN Deal Zone is not a tariff plan for all prepaid customers. It comes as a form of occasion incentive by MTN and they can withdraw the benefits at any time. Usually, the offer last at least a minimum of 6 months. I am happy to inform you today that I have at least three currently ongoing deal zone offers from MTN. At least one of this offer can be enjoyed by every TMN prepaid customer. Now let me illustrate how you can enjoy each and every one of this deal zone offer from MTN.
1. MTN Nigeria 4000% airtime bonus for existing customers
If you are an MTN Nigeria subscriber that has not used his or her sim card for a minimum of 45 days, MTN has a special offer for you. Insert your sim immediately, recharge with any denomination of your choice and get 4000% recharge bonus instantly. The higher you recharge the more bonus you get. For example, if you recharge #200 worth of MTN recharge card, you will get 4000 worth of airtime instantly. Try this and give me your testimonies.
Who is Eligible For the MTN Deal Zone Offer?
As expected, MTN Deal Zone offer/plan is not for every MTN subscribers. For you to be eligible, your SIM must have been dormant/idle for 30 days. Remember, that before you can also get the 4000% airtime, your sim must be idle for 45days. In a nutshell, for you to be qualified/eligible for MTN Deal Zone, your MTN SIM must have been inactive for at least 30 days. The reason why this is so is that MTN develops a ploy to pacify unimpressed subscribers back to their network. The latest MTN Deal Zone offer favours subscribers that have dumped their MTN SIM for a while. That is the eligibility criteria.
How to check Eligibility MTN Deal Zone eligibility status?
There are two way to know if you are eligible for MTN Deal Zone plans. The first method would notify you of your MTN welcome back status while the second simply tells you if you can receive MTN Deal offers or not. Generally, if your sim card has always been active with calls and data, there is a very slim chance that you would be eligible for MTN Deal Zone. If your active MTN line is not eligible at this time, maybe you should buy another MTN sim, dump it for between 30 to 45 days after your first recharge then retry this trick.
Eligibility criteria for Deal Zone welcome back offer
I have good news for you, you can actually check if you are eligible for MTN Deal Zone offer before you buy any airtime. To know if you are eligible for this offer, complete the following steps:
- first, Migrate to MTN pulse bu dialling *406#
- Next, dial *131*65#.
- Wait for either the success or failure messages from MTN. If you are ineligible, your message would be ” Sorry, you are not eligible for MTN Welcome Back Offer. Get 4 times the whole value of your recharge by recharging with *888*PIN# NOW! Thank you!”
How to Trigger MTN Deal Zone Eligibility
The following tips can help you trigger eligibility into the MTN-deal-zone offer.
- Make sure you have a sim that is old than 3 months old and also ensures that you don’t perform any data recharge on the sim for at least 30 days at a go.
- Now, look for a hone other than the one you used to enjoy the offer the last time and insert your sim card.
- Dial *131*65# without loading any airtime on your sim. Follow the prompt to the end. If you get an “insufficient balance message, congratulations you are eligible.
- You can now load the airtime that will just be enough for your data subscription and enjoy this wonderful offer for the next 30 days.
- Once you become ineligible, simply dump your sim card and wait for another 30 or 60 days.
How activate your bonus offers for the MTN Deal Zone on MTN Pulse!
- First, dial *406# to migrate to MTN Pulse.
- Next, dial *449*2# to activate your offer.
- Now, wait for either a success message or otherwise. if you have a successful activation should receive either of the following messages.
“Congratulations! You have been gifted FREE 500MB data, valid for 7 days, to surf the internet.”
“Congratulations! You have been gifted FREE 1GB data, valid for 7 days, to surf the internet.”
- However, If you do not receive any of the two messages above, that means you’re currently not eligible for the MTN Deal Zone package. The ineligible message reads thus: “Dear customer, this service is not available. Thank you!”
2. MTN Deal Zone 4x bonus on your Data recharge for all Customers
This very one is the best MTN has ever offered in recent times. With this new MTN Nigeria deal zone offer, you can get 4 times your data recharged instantly. And what is more, every MTN subscribers are eligible.
How do I get 4 times my data on the MTN deal zone?
- For this 4x your recharge offer to work, you must first migrate to MTN DealL Zone. To do this, scroll down.
- Assuming you are already on MTN Deal Zone, you can now recharge your MTN line with your desired airtime that will be enough for the data plan you want to subscribe to. For example, if you load #1,000 you will receive 4GB of data valid for 30 days. #200 gives you 1gigabyte of data valid for 7 days and #100 will give you 250mb for 3 days. Now, this is unbeatable.
- Next, dial the USSD code to migrate to MTN deal zone 4x data offer “*131*65#”
- Select the option of your choice as shown in the picture above.
- Congratulations, you have opted into MTN deal zone 4 x your data recharge. Enjoy while the offer lasts
3. Deal Zone Double data Offer for most MTN Subscribers
I am happy to reveal to you that indeed, you can now get double your data recharge as of old. The offer is tagged “MTN deal zone double data” The majority of MTN subscriber can enjoy this. Also, this very offer of double your recharge has been on for more than a year.
MTN double data what does it mean?
Firstly, I will want us all to have it in mind that this is simply a kind of promotional offer and it is not going to last forever. Also, as at the time of writing this information, it is not known whether this offer is sim-dependent or not. However, I tried it on at least 5 sim cards and they all work fine.
Furthermore, you do not need to be ready to subscribe to any data plan before you opt-in into this offer. In fact, I only subscribed on one line while I did it on four other without any aim to subscribe anytime soon. Do it immediately before they change their mind. They can’t be trusted.
Although I don’t have it on good authority how long this might last. However, I will give you one clue and which is “do not expect this to last more than six months” It may even be lesser than that. Consequently, you need to do it as soon as possible.
How to switch/migrate to MTN Deal Zone double data
Apparently, there is this inseparable inter-connectedness between MTN pulse and MTN Deal Zone. As it appears, there is no way you can migrate to MTN Deal Zone without first subscribing to MTNpulse. As a side attraction, MTN pulse is the only MTN tariff plan that offers all Night internet browsing for as low as #25 for 500m. You simply need to send “NIGHT” to “131” to activate this. You can enjoy this between the hours of 12: AM to 4.30 AM.
Related to This Article:
- Performance appraisal of Nigerian networks with regards to internet
- Lemmy Morgan Cheap & Free Data for MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9mobile-(Update May 2019: Glo 4GB for #500))
- Manual Internet Profile Settings for Phones, Usb Modems & Wi-Fi Routers
Mykel used #1,000 for 1gb and he got 2056mb. I went a step further by subscribing to their #2,000 for 2.5gb. Happily, I got a total of #6200mb at the end of the day. You may get lesser or bigger depending on the subscription plan you choose.
Apparently, the steps are really easy. You can see the steps from the images below. As a reminder, you don’t have to be ready to load a data plan at once before you migrate. To migrate to MTN Deal Zone offer, you must complete the following steps:
- First off, migrate to MTN pulse by dialling *406#(This step is a must)
- Now type “double” in a text message to “131“
- Next, wait until they send you two messages as a reply.
- After receiving those messages, type “promo” in an SMS to 131 and wait.
- Finally, type “free” as a reply to “131” and you will receive a success message that reads “Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1# That is all.
Solution to Sorry! You are not eligible for this offer after dialling *131*65# for MTN Deal Zone Quadruple(4x offer)
I have been receiving reports that some MTN subscribers get the following message after dialling *131*65#
“Sorry! You are not eligible for this offer. Please dial *131*1# to buy MTN Data bundle. Thank you!”
There are two reasons why you are getting the above message. The first reason is that your MTN line is too new or it has other eligibility issues. This first cause has no solution for now. The second reason why you may not be eligible for the 400% data offer for MTN Deal zone is that you have not actually migrated to MTN Deal Done offer. Complete the process below to solve the “Sorry you are not eligible for this offer” message.
- You need to migrate to MTN pulse by dialling *406#
- Next, send “double” in a text message to “131“
- After receiving the two messages that would be sent, type “promo” in an SMS to 131 and wait.
- In addition, type “free” as a reply to “131” and you will receive a success message that reads “Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1# That is all.
- Finally, dial *131*65#
Mykel’s original post on MTN deal zone double data
1. Send “double” to 131 you’ll receive this…..
Y’ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don’t resend your request. Thank you!
Then this…..Sorry, The Command you have entered is incorrect.
2. Send “promo” followed by “free” to the same 131 you’ll receive this…..Y’ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don’t resend your request. Thank you! Then this….
Dear Customer, Enjoy data offers on MTN Deal zone, Dial *131*1#.
3. Then check your data by sending 2 to 131 you will receive this….
Y’ello, Your data balance;Weekly: 1027.5MB expires: 29/Aug/2017,Monthly: 0.0MB expires: 03/Sep/2017,Bonus: 1024.0MB expires: 10/Sep/2017,
Whether you’re using weekly or monthly data they will double it. You can do this even if you don’t have data. And this continues in all your data subscription. Few may not get up double because they don’t subscribe often.