This post was last updated on May 21st, 2020 at 08:14 am
One of the major Set back of Nokia java phones is its inability to multitask like most other smartphones. what I mean is that you can not perform two tasks at the same time on a typical Nokia java phone. for example, if you are surfing the internet and a message comes thru to your phone, you will first have to end your current task before you can then view your message. This is about to change as it is now possible to minimize your apps on S40 Nokia.
How to Minimize Your Apps on S40 Nokia
After reading this post, you will be able to multitask in the following areas on your Nokia s40 mobile phones:
- Minimize applications and games while performing other tasks on your phones. Some of the tasks you will be able to perform while your app continues running in the background are: checking your airtime balance, making phone calls e.t.c.
Steps to Minimize Your Apps on S40 Nokia
- Firstly, go to your contact settings, select only the phone memory or phone and sim memory in use.
- Next, go to PTT in your phone menu, goto PTT settings then click on PTT default key and select “Open contact list“
- Now, open any application or Game like Opera mini, Bolt, 2go e.t.c and Now hold down your volume upper key for some seconds and your phone will enter your PTT mode.
- Lastly, Just click on the option and select “Add contacts”. This will enable you to be able to add any mobile phone number either from your phone contacts or manually. After adding the contacts, you need to save them. After saving you can call the number at any time even in the midst of running other apps such as games or browsers.
Thus you have learned how to minimize applications on your Nokia java phone without any software. If this has helped, please rate this website