Necessity is the mother of invention. The recent upgrade of dstv to stop all dongles and the crave of poor Nigerians not to pay the unaffordable subscription has led to an eye opener. Areas that has been jettisoned or ignored, have now been explored by satellite geeks. A s I speak, you can watch at least five mbc channels in HD(high definition free of charge for the next six months or more. secondly, you can watch two Beinsports hd, 1 PORN channel and four more channels with the help of a biss key. We already discussed about irib 1-3 here. Before I drop the frequencies and biss keys where applicable, let me first give a strict pre-requisite.
TO ENJOY THE CHANNELS YOU NEED THE FOLLOWINGS:
- Minimum of an mpeg-4 decoder e.g strong 4669x. However, to open the HD channels, you need minimum of an Hd decoder e.g, qsat, azskyg6, azsky g6 lite, tlink, dreambox, skybox, openbox, zorrobox, besthd for you box, strong 4920 and newer e.t.c.
- You also need extra dish (s) with minimum size being 90cm. 60cm is not recommended here.
- You need the help of your local satellite installer to whom you will give the frequency or and biss keys that i will drop later.
- For convenience sake, you need a good water proof disecq switch to combine your dishes(your local satellite installer will help you do justice to this)
HOW TO SCAN AND RECEIVE MBC HD CHANNELS ON
The recommended dish to use is 90cm. 90cm has been tested in Osun, Lagos, Oyo, ogun and am sure it will work in most towns in Nigeria. Now A little tutorial for the benefit of the newbies:
D freq to use to track it is 12303 ( H ) 27500, However the actual frequency with which you will scan for and save the mbc HD channels is is 12265 H 27500; Avid using the mbc frequency to track, because if you do, you will be hitting DSTV signal which is 12245 H 27500 because your your tracking device / decoder will also see as 12265 as 12245. Therefore the freq to use for tracking is 12303 H 27500. And the satellite name is Badr5 26.5E or choose any empty satellite. I recommend you tracking with a strong 4669x decoder or a satellite tracking device. however, your local satellite installer will surely use his discretion. It is possible for you to track both If you can track joytv and the MBC on badr5 using two LNBs. To do this, First track joytv with freq 12522 V 27000, then input 12303 H 27500 on ur tracking device or decoder & lift it up slightly you should hit green.
If U want to get both joytv & MBC on d same Lnb, just drop the dish down slightly to bring the joytv freq 12522 V 27000 to green, tighten the dish and balance both signals, but if 12303 H 27500 go below 70% your MBC will not come up. try & make sure 12303 H 27500 is around 70% & 12522 V 27000 between 64%/68%. Blindscan your decoder & enjoy one the best thing To have happened to FTA satellite world. I will advice you to use another LNB to track joytv / multitv on your dst* dish if you are finding it difficult tracking both mbc and multitv on same dish N:B; U can only track the MBC bird with an mpeg 4 decoder/device while D channels will only show on HD decoder. HOW TO TRACK AND GET BEINSPORTS HD, ADULT CHANNEL... ON EUTELSAT W3A 7.0E To start with,you need to know how to manually input a biss key into your own kind of decoder. I posted about how you can input biss keys on strong decoder, qsat decoder and azsky decoder and that is how far I can go. You will have to use your discretion if your decoder is different. from the above my article about how to input it on the above mentioned decoders, will be a guide for you though. read my article here for how to input biss keys on strong, qsat and azsky G6. Beinsports shows all sports across all leagues and it is better than dstv supersports. People have been secretely using this biss keys to open the beisnports for the past 12 months but we didn't pay attention to it because we have our dongles and cccam. You still have to use same 90cm dish, and same hd decoder some of the channels are: Bein Sport 1HD – Bein Sport 2 HD – M6 HD – W9 – BFM TV – EQUIDA PRO & HUSTLER (adult) How to track and scan for Beinsports on w3a 7.0e malagasy position: the satellite name is Eutesat A/B 7.0E The biss key to decrypt the channels is: 3184752A068163EA
1. Locate a dstv dish near your area as that willgive the idea of where your EAST is . NOTE that dstv is on Eutelsat w4/7. Start by tracking DSTV Multi-choice Africa on Eutelsat w4/7 with the following settings 11940 H 27500, put your LNB at 9 0′clock (ths lnb position is relative, leave your satellite installer to use his discretion). 2. When you have tracked w4/7, hold your dish in place and input Sirius 4 frequency 12605 V 29950. Standing in front of your dish, Lift your dish up to face the sky and down while you move slowly to the left of DSTV dish. When you get Sirius 4 hold your dish there and input this 12728 V 30000, for w3a and bring your dish down slightly and bring it back to your right a little . Just work around Sirius 4 for w3a. The sat will turn green , then blind scan or use among others the following frequencies to scan manually 12520 H 27500 , 11175 V 06110 and you can use www.lyngsat.com to add other channels. FOR STRONG USERS:
For SRT 49XX Series:
1. You first need to activate the “OPTION ”
Go on any channel and press the code
6969 on your remote control
A window/pop-up will open and ask you
for a code, enter a second time 6969
A new pop-up will show ON
2. Now select any of the below channels with
the $ sign in the channel list & press
OK on the remote control Feed_W for W9
Feed_BM for BFM HD
Feed_CS2 for Bein Sport 2 HD
Feed_SB for Bein Sport 1 HD
Feed_H for Hustler HD
Feed_M for M6
3. Press 8280 on your remote control & press
The BISS menu will open
4. Scroll down to the first line and enter the
Press EXIT & SAVE . The channel will open.
Now you have done it for the first channel.
You will just have to proceed as below, for
each channel in order to open the remaining
1. Select the channel
2. Enter 8280 and press OK
3. The BISS menu will open
4. Press EXIT to Save the setting change
IF YOU ARE USING SRT 4950 & 4950M, DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE FROM THE LINK BELOW, & THE CHANNELS WILL START OPENING Software courtesy of a guy called shaker who is a member of this site: The software is here HINTS ABOUT CHAMPION TV Champion Tv is a Ghanaian company.They are operating from Kumasi-Ghana. They have channels like Glow tv, Redlight,champion tv,mini sports etc. They are an independent satellite company like dstv mutichoice, mytv, consat e.tc.. they promise much more channels, they don't charge any subscription all you need to do is to buy their decoder, track the signal and enjoy it indefinitely like multitv.Except some smart Nigeria dealers have started shipping it into the country, for now, you can only easily buy it in Ghana or through a Nigeria agent who knows the manufacturers in Ghana. Chmpion tv is not dongle-compatible, neither is it cccam enabled