Yesterday I posted on how you can lay your hands on some of the best BISS keys auto-roll decoders out there. It is a matter of time become I come up with a similar post for those who for one reason or the other wouldn’t be buying the super Biss keys decoders. Today I will be providing an easy to understand tutorial on how to manually enter BISS keys on the majority of the standalone/FTA/IKS decoders we have out there.
Important Update June/July 2019: You can access TV3 on MultiTV/JotTV Ghana frequency with this biss.Keys: 9A 24 FD BB BB 26 38 19. Use while it last to watch AFCON only. This is confirmed on Master S1000 HD decoder already
- Firstly, before you can venture into attempting to open any BISS encrypted channels, you must have searched for and gotten the BISS key.
- To make it easier, contact your dealer for the methods
- Make sure your decoder is an FTA decoder that supports BISS keys
- It will surely be under settings
- In most cases, this feature is either hidden or difficult to get to
- It is called different names by different device manufacturers. E.g on Qsat it is under xcam setup, on strong, it is patch menu, tiger calls it to patch while Gsky refers to it as CAS menu
- Finally, if your decoder is not listed here, you can also adopt the method here and see if it works for you.
- BISS keys can be entered in a decoder in two ways, either through a special code or by navigating to a special menu under settings. In most cases, it is a combination of both
- In most cases, you will need to enter the frequency, polarity and symbol rates of the channel you have in mind before the BISS keys could work,
How to Manually Enter BISS keys on GSky decoders
N.B: Users of Gsky and hellobox decoders don’t need to manually enter any Biss keys at the moment. Just download the latest software and watch the decoder do its magic.
- You must first download and install the latest software for your version of GSky decoder from the manufacturer’s website.
- Nex, press menu on your remote and open “conditional“
- Scroll to BISS
- Once this has been opened, press the green button on your remote to add a new BISS key.
- Edit the keys accordingly.
Input BISS keys on Tigerstar t3000 or t245/245+ and other Tiger Receivers Manually
Steps to manually input a biss key on tigerstar t3000
If you own a tiger t3000, you don’t need to enter any Biss keys as this will be done automatically by the decoder. All you need to do is to install the latest software that you can download from their website. Once you have loaded the latest available software for your tiger t3000, perform the following steps:
- Press Menu on your remote and scroll to “OTHER”
- Open other and scroll down to “PATCH Menu” as shown below
- Scroll sideways to “BISS”
- Use your remote green button to add a new keyline or use the blue button to Edit one of the existing ones.
- Enter the freq, symbol rate and pol where applicable.
- Save and exit.
Manually Enter biss keys on Tiger star T245+ Ultra
- Click menu-click installation, then click Patch – Scroll to BISS
- Next, scroll through the existing keys and pick one. I will recommend you pick the last one or any irrelevant one.
- After that, go to blue button Edit by clicking it, then enter your keys on the Key column. Don’t forget to enter 00 on Prov ID and Index. Then Click (F1) Edit Boss to enter your frequency and symbol Rate, you will find H automatically.
- Save and After exit.
Manually Enter BISS keys on Strong 4955, 4955B, 4955G & 4962i
The strong crosat team is yet to release any software that supports BISS keys Auto-roll as they did with PowerVU.
- Download and install the latest patch software for your SRTand install it on the SRT 4955, 4955B or SRT 4955G decoder from this link
- Track the satellite package that hosts the channel you want to open with the BISS key
- Tune to the channel that you want to open with a biss key
- Now, Get to the patch by inputting F1 + 8280 on your remote control from your idle screen.
- The patch menu window will pop up instantly.
- Navigate to BISS Key Patch Menu as shown from the picture above
- Now, Scroll to the last Key Number and Press Green button to add another Keyline. I always go for the “EDIT” option. I will recommend same to beginners
- If you would rather edit an existing key, Press on “Sat” to edit the Frequency, Symbol Rate and Version of the TV3 BISS key.
- Your provider ID can be “1FFF” and you can leave your index as “00” or “3D” or any two digits.
- Ensure that The Key Data doesn’t exceed 16 characters such as 11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33
- Press SAT Key button from the remote control to enter the Frequency, Symbol rate and Polarization. Make sure it appears as follows: Freq: SR: Pol:SID = 12525:30000:V:0077
- Press the OK button on your remote to save the key data. Then exit.
How to Manually Enter BISS keys on Qsat
- Firstly, press menu on the remote control.
- Next, enter default code which is usually “0000” unless if changed by you, then you can enter your own code.
- Navigate to the Xcam set up on your decoder. It is usually under settings
- However, If Xcam set up is not available or hidden, simply press 1512 on the remote control and Xcam set up will pop up automatically. Please note that before you press 1512, make sure you are in the area of your decoder where you see things like “Preference, AV, Ethernet Config, PVR Config, Multimedia setting etc.
How to Manually Enter BISS keys on other strong Decoders
To input BISS keys in Strong products such as SRT 4669XII, SRT 4669X, SRT 4920, SRT 4923, SRT 4922a, SRT 4950, SRT 4950M, SRT 4950H, complete the following steps.
- To start with, press 8280 on your remote control and a new screen will pop up.
- However, if after pressing, a new screen fails to show up, you have to activate the biss key option first. At this point, press 6969 on your remote control and you will be asked for a password, simply press 6969 again on your remote control. After that press 8280 to enter the biss key menu.
- On the other hand, if the biss key option has been activated on your decoder already, then you don’t need to go through such a long process. Simply follow these simple steps below:
– Select the channel you want to open.
– Press 8280 on your remote and press OK.
– The Biss Key menu will display.
– Enter your Key
– Press Exit to save the setting.
How to Input BISS keys on AlphaBox X4 and x6 decoders
- Press the menu button on your remote control.
- Locate the settings
- On the setting Bar, enter 2778
- The access control option will display
- Click OK on the Access Control
- Locate Edit and press OK
- Input your biss key ( CAID:SERVICE ID: BISS KEY ).
How to Type-in Biss Keys on Master S1000 HD Decoder
- First off, change the channel to the one you want to open via biss
- Next, press “info” on your remote. Now, you will see a popup message on the screen
- Press “info” once again and it will lead you to where you can enter a biss key
How to Activate Patch Menu in order to Enter Biss Keys on Range t20 Decoder
- Power on your decoder
- Press the button with the “rewind” icon on your remote twice. This will take you to the patch menu.
- Open the patch menu and enter the biss keys of your choice. You are good to go
How to Manually Enter BISS keys on other Satellite Receivers
1. For SUPERMAX 91001: Press the menu key. Then press 7799 code for the biss key.
2. As for TECHOSAT 2000 ULTRA 1: Simply press menu button and press 5400.
3. If you own a STARSAT 9700 & 7979: Simply press menu keys on your remote control, then press 9999 for the biss key.
4. Similarly, for STARSAT 2000 HD ACE : Press f1 on your remote control, then press 333 and the biss key menu will open.
5. Furthermore, SAMTEL 7000 HD: Simply press OK button, then press “0” and enter your biss key.
6. Moreso, EL 7999 HD is not left out: Press on Menu button on your remote control, then press “7777′ four times on your remote control and enter your biss key.
9. Users of ECHO STAR DECODERS should follow this process:
– Press menu on your remote control.
– Select system settings
– Press the red button on your control
–Now, Enter 2528
– Enter your keys.
– Press the Red button twice.
– Finally, press OK.