Money in itself can not translate to happiness, but money can easily improve one’s happiness in a very wide range. I mean, you can acquire what will make you happy with your money. For example, if I want to buy an excellent big-screen TV, because of the lack of budget, it is difficult to pick it up. On the other hand, if there is no budget limitation, which type of big screen tv should I choose? Direct maximum screen, the most expensive price, or the strongest brand? In this post, I will give you 4 major comparative advantages of a laser tv over other big-screen televisions such as LCD and LED.
A Brief Analysis of the Dynamics of Current Tv Display Technology
Apparently, from the current level of consumption, basically, the choice of TV is no longer limited to the relationship between the size of the living room and the size of the screen. Although within the range of tolerance, the bigger the screen, the better the viewing experience all other things being equal.
In general, for the living room, a 55-inch TV is the standard start. We also already have 65-inch, 70, 80-inch and larger in the market.
However, based on the characteristics of the screen panel industry chain, after more than 70 inches, the price will increase exponentially for each major specification. For example, if the price of a 70-inch LCD TV is currently $566, but if you choose the 80-inch variant of the same LCD TV, the average price could be as much as $2,828. And like the 85-inches, the price of a 100 inches will double. For example, there was a piece of news two years ago that Wang Sicong spent more than 500,000 Chinese Yuan to buy a 100-inch LCD TV. But even after two years, the TV price of this specification has not dropped too much.
In addition to the price factor, the current TV technology is the status quo of a hundred group of companies that are in competition to outshine one another. This has made it more of a problem of the ordinary consumer when it comes to the choice. Simply put, LCD TVs are based on the longest commercial time and they are the most mature TV technology. As a result, consumers chose LCD because of reliability, balanced-performance and security.
TVs like OLEDs can be more ultra-thin, can be curved, screen color display is more beautiful, and has more advantages in visual effects. It also satisfies a large part of consumers’ new pursuits. However, it has a higher price tag.
Major Comparative Advantages of a Laser TV: Older and Newer Options Available for Consumers who want to buy a Big-Screen TV
Previously, if you want to use(you can buy or rent one) the big screen TV as your choice, and you have a low budget, the most cost-effective solution is to use a projector. With the price of $1,414, you can get more than 100-inches TV projector. Sadly, this kind of TV technology is demanding on the light environment, and it is difficult to achieve satisfactory viewing during the day.
Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the viewing experience does not degrade, but also to ensure that the price is positioned within the tolerance range. Also, there is a need for the big screen to fully satisfy these conditions. The best choice is probably the laser TV that has sprung up in recent years. The major comparative advantages of a laser tv are a high-cost performance, good viewing effect, health and environmental protection.
- support 4K ultra-high-definition image quality
- has 116% high color gamut coverage
- 400 nits high brightness display
- Are equipped with Dolby panoramic sound
- The 100LN60D has a Dual Laser+Phosphor Color filter
- Also equipped with VIDAA AI artificial intelligence system to support the whole scene.
- Map search
- full scene voice
- And 80-inch or 100-inch projection size
The Hisense 80L5 laser TV especially has long been a standout in the high-end TV market. It has been in continuous hot sale. The price of 80L5 has been slashed from US$11,494.99 to $6,499.99
Advantages of A Laser TV
It will necessary and fair to mention (in more detail) why a laser big-screen tv is preferable to an LCD/LED Big screen tv. Within this context, we are referring to a tv screen that is 80-inches or bigger.
- First off, compared with the projector, the brightness of the laser TV is higher and the display effect is better. The requirements for the environment are not as demanding as the projector. We all know that you need low light to enjoy most projector TVs. Since the laser TV comes standard with a light-resistant screen, the daytime viewing effect is no different from that of an ordinary LCD TV.
- In comparison to LCD and other large-screen TVs, laser TV has a price advantage. In the field of large-screen TVs, the price of laser TVs is only a fraction or even a fraction of the price of LCD or OLED TVs of the same size.
- Furthermore, The color on the laser is more realistic. The color gamut coverage and color expression are more than other display schemes known to man. Studies have shown that the human eye can distinguish about 1 million colors in nature. The images presented on the LCD screen all, have a color gamut coverage of only 60%, and the laser display can be recognized by the human eye as it offers 90% of the gamut coverage. The other three-colour laser display is regarded as the ultimate solution for laser display and has been applied and popularized in Hisense’s entire line of laser TV products.
- In addition, based on the principle of laser TV reflection imaging(because there is no direct radiation), the impact on vision is small compared to traditional TV. In this regard, Hisense TV once had an official data: “According to the China National Institute of Standardization, the visual comfort of Hisense Laser TV is higher than that of paper reading by more than 20%. Furthermore, according to the visual health test results of Peking Union Medical College Hospital, at a viewing distance of 3 meters Within the scope, watching large-screen laser TVs is more comfortable than watching LCD TVs, and it is more conducive to protecting eye health. Through professional testing of more than 100 mothers at the Peking Union ophthalmologists, it was proven that laser TV contrasts with traditional TV like LCD and LED. To reduce eye-strain, go with laser tv over LCD for big-screen televisions.
Perhaps it is based on the advantages of laser TV in terms of cost performance, display, large screen, technology, etc., which has been in a full-fledged trend in the high-end large-screen market in the past two years.
Since 2017, the retail sales of laser TV increased by 162.17% year-on-year, and the growth rate reached an astonishing 483.23%. Among them, Hisense has both market sales and sales share of 80-inch and above products. In the first place, the sales volume accounted for half of the market share, reaching 53.76%. According to Ovi Cloud, 2022, the sales of laser TV in China will exceed 1 million units, and sales will reach 11.8 billion yuan.