This post was most recently updated on May 28th, 2019
Gsky and all hellobox decoders have the ability to add and synchronize direct IPTV URL streams in .m3u / m3u8 file extension. Today I shall be discussing how you can load IPTV URL on Hellobox, Gsky and tlink decoders.
How to load IPTV URL on Hellobox or Gsky Decoder
First, off, you need a USB disk/flash drive that is virus free. The reason is that we need to import a “mtb_list.txt” file through the GSKY or Hellobox USB interface. That is, the mtb_list.txt file containing all the URL you want to add.
- You need to first create a .txt file on your PC. To do this, input the video program source URL, new URL address format as shown below:
You will need to Directly save the “txt” file in the USB disk, the text file name must be “mtb_list.txt“. Do not worry, I already created one text file you can open and edit it and copy and paste any IPTV URL you might have into it. download my mtb_list.txt here
- Next, insert your USB into hellobox or Gsky decoder. Don’t forget to connect the decoder to the internet. Once the decoder has detected your connection navigate to Menu>>Apps>>right navigation button>>Mytube app>>open it>>press the green button on your remote, It will display “Are you sure to cloud sync?”,select “Yes” to confirm.
- Then the screen will display”Uploading… Then the screen will display”Uploading… as shown below:
- However if your internet connection is weak, the above processes will fail.
Most T-link decoders running on the latest software available has manual IPTV link. All you need to do is to manually type the URL int the space provided for that purpose.
To load an IPTV m3u or m3u8 file on t-link complete the followings: menu>>setting>>expansion>>IPTV. However, before you can make use of this, you need to get connected to fast and stable internet.
- How you can Manually load IPTV .M3U/.M3U8 Playlist URL on various decoders, Android and others
- Live sports free Urls where you can watch a lot of tv programs Including sports
WHERE DO I GET A WORKING IPTV URL?
It is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for you to get a working sustainable IPTV URL. It is not something you see just everywhere, and even if you see them, it gets blocked fast. This URL is what mobile apps and some free IPTV boxes incorporated into there devices. Google can help you get a lot of free iptv streams. Alternatively, you can subscribe to IPTV service account by some 3rd party groups. xtream offer such.