This post was most recently updated on March 16th, 2019
Welcome to my Lemmy Morgan March 2017 updates and gossip about satellite-related happenings. In this article, I will also be talking about what you might expect this month.
Basically, I shall be breaking this article down into four sub-sections Vis: Satellite statement of fact, Satellite gossips(meaning statement that are true but not verified by me), satellite rumours(meaning statement that has not been verified by anyone that I know and it’s not even coming from a source that I can trust) then my projections for this months. I will start with the statement, of facts.
Satellite TV Updates Statement of Facts
- I have not lost interest in satellite-related contents but I have reduced interest in dongles. The reason is not far-fetched. “Dongle” is not what it used to be, man needs to look for other means of sustenance. What I have stopped doing is to sell or promote dongle. However, I will not stop talking about satellite related contents and tutorials as long as am not promoting or selling dongles and Iks accounts. I will continue selling every other thing that is related to satellite apart from iks,sks and iptv unofficial accounts.
- Why we have fewer satellite articles of recent is because there are no new happenings that warrant a new post. I cannot simply continue publishing an article simply because there is a new cccam(I now do consolidated satellite updates) However if there is any software or tutorial or new satellite event, you will surely hear from me.
- MTN Worldwide sportshd 24 is still very much dead( rumours had it that the owners change their encryption away from powervu). In other words, no auto roll software for it yet, no new decoder that opens it yet and no keys yet.
- METRO AND CTL terrestrial official decoders air every match including Epl, laliga, UCL… however, it has limited coverage in south-south, south-east, Abuja, and some south-west states
- What I personally use currently are free IPTV(via kodi xbmc) and FTA channels. I also stream live events using free URLs available online as at the point the event is being broadcast live. In a nutshell, the two most reliable unofficially and relatively cheapest means of watching PayTv are now via FTA and IPTV
- It is also a statement of fact that there exist a Qsat q19g decoder which is rumoured to open canalsat, tvsat and mytv using an account known tcam. However, this is not popular because Africans believe it is a fraudulent move on the part of Qsat team for not making it work on previous models
- It is also a known fact that when there is a problem with a particular dongle, every user is affected. In other words, if your sports HD 24 is off, mine is not expected to be working as well. You need to switch to other alternatives or wait for a fix.
- Powervu is still working. I mean official powervu decoders and some packages on unofficial powervu. The only one that is off and that affects Africa is sports HD 24.
- Like I said above, iptv as technology can never die. However, unofficial iptv solutions may be blocked intermittently… Learn more here
- Free to air channels(do not get these wrong dongles are not free to air. free to air are those channels that are not encrypted either permanently or temporarily) will be available indefinitely nothing can ever change this.
- You can get any sports or any event live via Iptv. That is the only technology that currently guarantees that.
Rumours About Satellite TV IKS/SKS Dongles
- There is this rumour that there is a new decoder /dongle for dst*. I also read it that it was quite expensive in the region on #100,000 +. My advice: think twice before considering such device even if it exists. Why will one buy an unofficial product for that much when it can be blocked within a few hours? Anything dst* is serious business when it comes to illegal / unauthorised access.
- There is a rumour that installers and dealers have the following accounts for sale(please do not contact me for any purchases related to dongles or dongle accounts. for other inquiries, my email is always open info @ lemmymorgan.com): Jscam for alpha box, tcam for 19g, dqcam for qsat, and cccam for every cccam-enabled decoders.
GOSSIP ABOUT SATELLITE AND DONGLES
We all know that “gossip” is defined as casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people(In this context it is going to be gossip about satellite), typically involving details which are not confirmed as true. According to the explanation, these are details that are true or maybe true but they are not confirmed as true. Let us get it started:
- That kwese sport is still working off and on
- That AFN Sports shows UCL
- That there is no dongle that uses a small dish below 2.6meter(260cm) where you can watch guaranteed EPL matches.
- That you can only get EPL randomla y on a small dish as leaked signa l,feed, test transmission channels or FTA channels but you cannot select what you want to watch. However, with the biggest dish, you can get most soccer events as Fta.
- That metro and CTL has a cccam account. Please do not contact me about this, I no longer sell dongles and iks accounts. I nearly have high blood pressure during tvsat cccam account era. you can do your further research on this.
- Cccam that are currently availbe out there includes but not limited to: Hotbird 13e, eurobird 9e,Nilesat 7w, hispasat 30w, thor 1w, astra19.2e, astra 28.2e and so on.
Just as I stated above, regretabbly I have stopped selling dongles and I have stopped marketing or promoting dongles. I take this decison because dongles are no more reliable and I cannot keep giving myself high bp. However, you will still keep receiving hotest stalite gist from me as long as it has nothing to do with promoting a particular dongel or selling it. If yo searcgh this site or www.google.com, you will get so many articles about past dongles. For those who are new, your local satellite installer is the best person for you to contact in other to get what you want. I remain yours sincerely lemmy Morgan.