I welcome you to the special monthly update on Lemmy Morgan. This edition would not be less interesting as we already have some new and still fresh news for you. Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update is fully-loaded as always. We shall be appraising the trending events on Satellite TV, Free to Air TV, IPTV, and also cheap data(Cheap and stable internet is now a necessity for every tv program lover with respect to IPTV).
It is of utmost importance that you read our previous update if you missed it. Every monthly update on this site has its unique message. Please read Lemmy Morgan Oct 2018 Update if you missed it. By extension, read that of September if you haven’t.
Why do people seek cheaper Ways of Watching Pay-TV Contents?
Before we proceed to Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update proper, I would love to answer some basic questions that are related to this topic. The first and the most important question is “Why do people bypass PAy-TV sub for cheaper Alternative?”. If you don’t mind, you can get the full response from my article here:(Why Satellite broadcast pirates are being prosecuted – 3 Popular cases). I can summarise the reasons as follows:
- Income/wealth inequality: The most reasonable excuse anyone who bypasses or attempt to bypass PATv sub is that they don’t have the money for paytv subscription because it is too expensive. Similarly, it might be that they want to watch sports and their income can’t cover that bouquet. Luckily, FTA and pirated devices come to the rescue.
- Secondly and equally important is the fact that local pay-TV companies are restricted to some certain channels. For example, DStv cannot show Skysports channels because it doesn’t belong to them and also, they are rivals. Similarly, don’t you know that if it was easy, we would already have Netflix on DStv as we speak? All these local GE-restrictions urge people to go the dark ways. The solution to all restrictions of local pay-TV companies is “IPTV Streaming Piracy”. IPTV cuts across geographical boundaries but hey, Beware, we have dangerous and illegal IPTV services.
- Lack of Pay-as-you-watch: I know that 99.9% would agree with me that you don’t actually watch 70% of the programs of your full subscription. I sincerely believe that if PayTV companies such as DStv has the option to select just the channels that you want to watch or allow you pay for only the channels that you watched, we would have less backlash. Canal+ has done a wonderful job here by having a sports only package.
- Finally, we have greed. I mean some would have the opportunity to watch things cheap and still go overboard to commercialise it until it gets noticed by the original content owners. These set of people are not the hackers, they simply promote and sell and once it gets blocked, its a win-win situation for them. The end users bear the brunt.
Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update: What are the solutions/technologies/Savailablevaileble to watch Tv contents globally?
As of today, we have three major ways of watching television programs at the moment. Suffice to say that one is rapidly phasing out.
- Internet protocol television/Internet TV(IPTV): This is the newest and the most complete technology.
- Satellite TV technology: This comprises both encrypted and free to air television. Its existence predates that of IPTV.
- Analogue and terrestrial tv tech: Surprisingly, I grew watching this. While we still enjoy this tech in some household, you will agree with me that it is obsolete.
Where and how can I watch All sporting events Across the Globe
There is this saying, “if there exists no Original, there can’t be counterfeits”. It is only when we have officially pay-TV companies that broadcast live sports programs before we can have companies that are pirating same. Also, it is this content creators that offers the contents that hackers hack into and pirate.
Consequently, we have only one way of watching pay tv contents cheap and that is either through official discounts by the Pay-Tv company or through broadcast piracy. Below is a broad list of services that offer premium sports contents especially soccer across the globe. You can get most competition from most leagues such as UCL, ECL, LA-Liga, EPL, Bundesliga and so on.
- Channels that broadcast English premier league: The list includes NBC Sports, Skysports, beIN and so on. Please view the full list here
- You can also view the list to UEFA Europa broadcasters here for 2018–2021 seasons here. Unfortunately, now a TV company in Sub-Sahara Africa has secured the right. If you want Europa in Africa, you need IPTV or a beIN decoder.
- UEFA Champions leagues is the go-to competition that unites the world. As you would expect, almost every country has at least a TV company that broadcast the matches. View the full list here.
- List of broadcaster For Laliga and for Serie A
- Also, you can view the least of official Ligue 1(Our own start times came through here) and Bundesliga here. Note; only start times sports have the right to broadcast Bundesliga in Sub-sahara Africa. Only beIN has the right in MENA
- Carabao cup/the league cup(formerly Carling cup) official broadcasters list
- Othe sports like cricket, hockey, rugby, tennis and soccer from not too popular leagues can be received on the same channels showing the major sports events.
What is new and hot on Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update?
As I said, Lemmy Morgan, Nov 2018 Update is fully packed. In this section, I will be itemising what is new, hot an trending in satellite, IPTV and cheap data world.
- TStv Africa new position, frequency and encryption Alert: If you have been an avid follower of this blog, you would know that TStv is now broadcasting on YahSat 1A 52.5ºE. You can read my article from the preceding link to learn more. What is however new is the fact that there is a claim that TSTv will encrypt their channels come 11th day of November 2018. Let’s cross our fingers and watch on.
Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update on kangoorootv TV(KTV) planned resurgence
KTV is an IPTV service company that offers unofficial(illegal IPTV services). They took a different but interesting approach to IPTV in Nigeria in the sense that they offer a sim card that would allow connection only to their channels. Using the sim card to connect to other apps that requires internet connection would result in a failed connection. Recently, they released their own 4K Android IPTV box and it is loaded with uncountable channels including sports and adult channels. They have a poorly updated website at kangoorootv.com.ng.You can learn more about their service from their website. Please transact with them at your own risk as against the result of my recommendation. I have already stopped recommending any illegal satellite TV or IPTV services. I only talk about them so that we can educate ourselves.
The abovelisted decoders are already popular in that they currently open channels on Canal+ 22W. This they do alongside Qsat q19g, cobox and any decoder that supports TCam. The quartet of Nusky, 3D tech, Onsat 2 and 3 are indeed a class apart. They offer canal 22w solution(though now becoming more unstable) now they offer around 1400 premium IPTV channels at a very cheap price. You may wish to give this a trial.
Pipul TV set the storm the Nation by Suprise-We hope this is not another TStv
Pipul TV is a Nigerian-based Regional IPTV service provider for West Africa, providing over 500 live premium quality and catch-up TV content along with revolving more than 19,000 video-on-demand titles monthly for an affordable amount. Featuring a fully-mobile set-top box (decoder) with data and collaborative video gaming. View their proposed channels here.
Kwese Satellite-TV may Close Down After 18 Months
It one thing to fight to be at the top, it is another thing and a more difficult task at that to remain there. Kwese maybe staring at a close down in the face. According to the report from the media, this is due to a re-focus in their business strategy. I suspected that all was not well when kwese refuses to broadcast the carabao cup despite the claimed that they already acquired the rights. Please read the concluding part of the news here.
Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update on the real threats to DStv
Contrary to your expectations, no satellite Tv company is a real threat to DStv in sub-Sahara Africa. Obviously, beIN has better channels overall complained to DStv but, beIN is restricted by law to broadcast online MENA. Consequently, only IPTV is the real threat to DStv and many developed countries in sub-Sahara are massively embracing itt. For example, DStv is feeling the competition from Netflix in south Africa because they have better and faster internet connection compared to the rest of Africa. On the other hand, illegal IPTV is gaining popularity in africa. IT is a matter of time before our Internet service providers get serious and start implementing faster internet connections. For now, DStv is focused on her DStv Now platform that supports 4K streaming. All in a bid to tackle the menace of Netflix in SA to start with.
Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update on List of Currently working Unofficial IPTV Service Accounts
- MYIPTV: Premium IPTV service account with more than enough channels
- E-Vision IPTV account
- Tiger apollo account, Ferrari account and others
- KTV IPTV account
- Premium IPTV
- Platinum IPTV
- Kodi 3rd party add-ons
- The list goes on and on
Some list of CCCam & IKS accounts that are still working fine as at Nov 2018
The under-listed IKS accounts are working as at the time of publishing this article. However, don’t count on my to tell you where to buy any of them.
- 16e mytv and tvsat.
- tcam account: works for 16e mytv, tvsat and 22w Canal sat.
- Dqcam account opens 16e tvsat, mytv, and 13e Hotbird.
- 4w cccam for: yes tv, 9e m4, sports 1hd UCL.
- 13E Hotbird account.
- 16e Canal reunion cccam account.
- Astra 19.2e home of all sports account.
- 28.2e skyUk .
- 30w hispasat.
- 36e zap Angola .
- 39e HellasSat .
- 45e Dilog .
- 56e Trcolor.
- 65e ordu.
- 75e big TV SD
- 76.5e skynet.
- 85e Kontinent.
- 91.5 sun direct.
- 95e Dish Tv.
- 105e ten sports.
- 138e Telestar.
Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update on Cheap Data Subscription
MTN Nigeria Unlimited unofficial data package
At the moment, there is an opportunity for you to get unlimited MTN data for at least one year at a ridiculously cheap price. This package is not official. You need to send me an email to learn more about this.
Similarly. you can buy a yearly official huge MTN data for a cheap price. Forward your inquiries to “info @ lemmymorgan.com”
Airtel Nigeria Double Data promo
If airtel network is stable in your area I would advise you not to meet this opportunity. With just n1,000, you can get a 3.5gb worth of data. Subscribe to their #2,000 package and earn your self 7GB of data in total. More details here.
Glo and 9Mobile promo and cheap data
I have an ongoing cheap SME data from 9mobile. Glo Oga sim still offers to double your recharge. Go straight to our Internet and tunnelling category to read more about our various network promos. With cheaper data, IPTV is doable anywhere in the world.
Lemmy Morgan Nov 2018 Update Conclusion
Where can i buy any or some of the accounts/devices mentioned here without being scammed?
The simple answer to this is that you should read my scam-proof guide here. I for one have stopped the selling and promotion of illegal satellite services and products. From all we have been discussing so far, you would agree with me that IPTV is the way forward especially if you don’t want to miss any program. It all depends on you if you want to go legal with your IPTV(e.g netflix, ps vue, Hulu, futbol, and so on), Or if you want to do it the dark way. Alternatively, if you are a proud owner of a big dish, the various cccam can come to your rescues. Finally, if you are not a lover of sports, you can do 100% FTA with a big dish without spending a dime on subscription.