Today’s article will surelly precede that of pre-season which will be coming up in the first week of August. To start with, i will want to welcome you all to the month of July and i pray we shall all prosper this month and beyond. As usuall, this post will be all about facts, rumours and gossip but it shall contain nothing that is not true as at the time of posting. It will be a lengthy post as usual so please take a deep breath and sit back while you savour everything.
PURE FTA CHANNELS
- Before we proceed with our discussion on free to air channels, I want you to remember that the bigger the size of your dish, the more the fta channels you will receive. NIGCOMSAT -1R@42.5e below DSTV position and the dish size ranges from 60cm to 90cm dish above with the following TPs: 12520 H 29500 and 12627 H 29500 12518 V 29500 you can get up to or more than 40 channels some of which are listed as follows : trybe, Ait, Money Mart, Play TV, Harpazo TV, LOVEWORLD PLUS,New world Sport 1, New world Cinema,LAST HOUR TV,Silver bird,TVC News Nigeria, TVC Entertainment, TVC News,Wazobia,Spice TV,ON MAX,Wazobia max,MTA INT Africa 2, Price TV. Please learn more about Nigcomsat here and remember this is not limited to only Nigeria
Multitv which is also known as Joytv has been around for years and it is still maintaining its stance. the position remains the same Multi tv satellite astra 28°east/.
Dish size – 60cm to 90cm. I will recommend 90cm
Frequency – 12525 V 30000 or 11095 V 29999.
The channels on joytv still remains the usual: waptv, cineplus, joy news,tv3 – sports, max tv for sports, gtv, galaxy and so on.
Ait international is available on old mytv position at 68.5e ku band with frequency; 12.602 v 26657
We also have Major news channels on 4.5ºe
Frequency: 12015 H 29949
dish size – 60cm to 90cm
channels on 4.5e: france24, African news and so on.
now we have the almighty Eutelsat 16°east which is the home to tvsat, seasat, mytv, and the likes
Dish size – 60 CM – 90CM
TP – 10804 H 30000 or 12562 H 27500
Many channels: new world sports, tvc entertainment, boom TV – music, tvc news, New world cinema, rave tv, canal and so on
– SES 5°east / 7a (startimes & w3a)
This two satellites can be track together with only one dish (90cm)
freq:- 11919 h 27500
Some of the free Channels on it are: Bet9ja, Zuku zone, Nigbati
- Eutelsat 9e also has some free to air channels but they are negligible. You also have free channels on dst* position which is: 36e channels like Emmanuel tv, loveworld ccctvn are all.
In case you are not aware, MBC has ong been back on badrsat 26°east
Dish size: 90CM to 1meter
Tp – 12284 V 27500 or 11559 V 27500. You will receive more than 26 channels including some MBC channels.
NEWS & NEW DEVELOPMENT SEGMENT
- It is rumoured that M7 will soon join Eutelsat 9e and it will be available for 1-meter dish users. If this happens, existing or new cccam might be able to open the channels. M7 has right to show all soccer matches across all leagues. they broadcast in dutch or german.
- The name of samsu oil for Ghanaians has changed to leon oil. only the name has changed for Ghanaians in other to easily separate it from the counterfeit samsu oil. Content and efficacy remain unchanged. quantity and uses are still as before.
- Ote sports have changed their names to cosmote HD on 9e the frequency is: and you can receive cosmote 4 and 7 on 1-meter dish while you can receive all their dedicated 1 to 8 channels if you are using a 3-meter dish or larger. Ote / cosmote is rumoured to be opening on the enigmatic tiger 300 or te 6000 decoders.
- I talked about how you can make money trading cryptocurrencies here
- I discussed how you can also earn as a vehicle diagnostic expert without learning it.
- Bad news for the users and residents of UAE as beinsports is currently not available to them officially. I hope the economic issue that led to this is resolved soon enough.
POWERVU IN AFRICA & IN THE FUTURE
Unofficial powervu is still very much alive. However when you talk about getting powervu channels that is going to be enough to satisfy all your live soccer needs, then I think the end has come for Africa. Sports HD 24 especially is gone off powervu for good. Sony is still on powervu but wuth a smaller dish of 1.8meter, you can only get their sd channels on 68.5e. All their HD channels including the newly acquired ten sporst have been moved to 66hd which can only be tracked with a 2.6meter dish or bigger. If you have a 3 meter dish, you wouldn’t remember Sony that shows only la liga and fa cup at the expense of hipasat, hotbird or 9e on 3meter dish. sony can only show la liga and some minor cups / leagues. no ucl, epl on sony. In a nutshell, if you are in the part of Africa where you cannot receive other powervu packages like the one on 19.2e, 76e and so on, then you either make do with what sony powervu and aFN ON 9E can offer or look elsewhere.
IPTV SOLUTION THE PRESENT & THE FUTURE.
Future-wise, things can only get rosier for iptv especially for Africans and other underdeveloped countries. In the nearest future, Iks and cccam will becoem so useless and all that would be left will be FTA, pay-TV and IPTV. In the nearest future all pay-TV satellite providers will offer IPTV services and at a very affortable price and this will limit the dynamics of unofficial IPTV solutions. From the depth of my hearth and with all sincerity, only 5% out of 100 of those who sincerely wish to use iptv are able to use it in Africa and other developing continents. IPTV has a huge running cost and it requires fast internet both of which are scarce in most African countries. Be that as it may, when you talk about watching any channels across the globe, watching channels that you ordinarily wouldn’t have expected to watch, watching every sport, and every movie, watching all football matches across all countries…. The only iptv can give you that. And the best iptv devices happens to be any Android iptv set top box that meets your specifications. Do not allow anyone to trick you into buying an iptv box. if you cannot stream youtube seamlessly on your phone, you will not be able to stream any content on a standard iptv box. On the other hand, do not allow anyone to discourage you form not trying IPTV if you have unlimited fast internet access. Like I said I only use free iptv solution because it is not worth going premium if you do not have a stable and fast network.
CCCAM, IKS & SKS ACCOUNT NEWS
The era of iks accounts is not yet over. However, we can say powervu is the only existing semi-sks solution out there. We have many cccam accounts that claim to open various satellite and the list include but not limited to:
- CCCCAM for canal reunion 16e for people in east and south Africa (Full legue soccer , ent and news
- Cccam for tvsat and seasat (pure entertainment and news and p*rn)
- New: cccam for startimes on SES 5E (Entertainment and ucl and bundesliga)
- Hipspasat and hotbird cccam opens everything on hipasat and hotbird but doesn’t open nova sports on hotbird. (Full leagues soccer and others)
- ctl and metro cccam for t2 decoders (Full sports including soccer and others)
- Cccam for Eutelsat 9e: opens AFN and other channels on 9e hoping to open M7 when it arrives.
OTHER IKS ACCOUNT EXTRA-ORDINARAIRE
- Gshare account on tlink: for European packages like hispasat, hotbird, some nilesat but it doesn’t open nova sports.
- Qsat spycam: claims to open mytv and tvsat.
- Forever account on new tiger: once opened dst* before it was blocked. Now rumoured to be opening all ote sports on 9e using 3 meter dish, it also opened hotbird, and hispasat. It also claimed to open nova on hotbird(Nova sports has no right to air epl matches though).
Tcam account of qsat which was opening canal 22w is now off but the mytv and tvsat is said to be still working. Other qsat models are rumoured to still be opening mytv and tv sat using spycam account. To me personally, the days of live soccer and sports on qsat models are numbered. Even if they reopen canal, it will still go off or becomes unwatchable.
You may be wondering what the essence of this post is? Well, it is just to inform and to put you in a strong footing to see which is best for you. My satellite updates are for the poor like myself and its is geared towards preventing us from being pennywise pound foolish. if you go through the above updates very well, you will realise that it is now easier to determing if subscribing to dstv 6300 per month epl and la liga package is the best for yu, if pure fta is the way to go, if you have what it takes to go for iptv, if you will ather get all and watch all via your big dish and so on. As for where to buy any of the devices, i will ask you to search online or locally. Communucate with your local dealer / statellite installer for the provisoin of what you want.