This post was most recently updated on February 8th, 2019
The bitter truth is that SKS and IKS as an alternative to watching Pay-TV(especially sports contents) are in rapid decline. In its place is IPTV. IPTV has taken over and it goes without saying that the only guaranteed way of watching any premium program is via IPTV. Also, the versatility offered by IPTV is so strong that registered and popular legal IPTV service providers can’t do without it. How else was it possible for Nigerian movies to be on Netflix? Which magic do you think DStv is performing with “showMax”. On this month’s episode of Lemmy Morgan February 2019 Update, we shall be discussing all the most effective alternatives to PayTV.
Introduction to Lemmy Morgan February 2019 Update
Every month is equal. What is different is what you make out of the individual months that we have. That notwithstanding, February has always been tagged as the month of love. Now love is pure and honest. I will say what I would be saying here with all honestly. First off, let it be known that a Stable and reliable IKS and SKS solution is dead. The only exceptions are when you require a big dish like those watching Hotbird, hispasat with big dishes.
DStv multichoice currently offers a subscribe and boost promotion. For example, if you subscribe to their compact, you will be upgraded to their compact plus package automatically. Contact their customer care for further details. I don’t know when this is ending.
Secondly, the best method of enjoying free to air live sports program legally is via live feeds channels before they are encrypted.
Finally on my undisputable facts for today, let it be on record that if you want to watch all sports including all soccer matches with one service, it can only be possible via IPTV service. Furthermore, no particular legal IPTV service provider or paytv provider offers all sports. For you to watch all your favourte sporting events via Pay-TV, you will need to subscribe to multiple official pay-Tv or IPTV services.
For instance, DStv Africa has the rights to EPL, FAC, La Liga, Sere A but lack the rights to Bundesliga, EFL cup Copa dey rel. If you must watch those ones missing on DStv, you must either buy a start times decoder or seek a solution in IPTV.
Technically, IPTV service that shows everything(I mean, the IPTV provider offers all soccer matches, tennis, movies, news all in one package) regardless of the genre or source of the content could be offering such service illegally. Customers should be aware of this.
Must Read: Lemmy Morgan January 2019 update
The following sections could be ambiguous hence, I am trying to break the complexity. For all intents and purposes, the contents of the section below doesn’t represent the situation of the author. It also is not a pass-mark or a form of authorisation by the author. In a nutshell, Use the contents of this article(except where stated otherwise) for research, developmental, education, and experimental purposes only. Lemmy Morgan do not directly or indirectly support broadcast piracy. If you think we have violated your rights with any line in this article, contact us with facts so that we can make the necessary adjustment immediately.
Lemmy Morgan February 2019 Update on Free-to-Air(FTA) & LiveFeeds
Firstly, don’t mistake FTA for powervu or AutoBiss decoders. They are not the same. FTA is 100% free to scan and watch channels. You need some basic requirements if you want to enjoy FTA channels. Some of these are:
- A big satellite dish: This dish must be bigger than the standard dishes in your location. For example, the standard dish in Nigeria is 90CM. To enjoy FTA channels and feeds, you will need a minimum of 180cm dish or bigger. For hotbird, the smallest dish is 300cm.
- In addition to a big dish, you need a dual or quad LNBf. Moreover, you need both a C Band and A KU Band LNBf. Furthermore, you need a multiple LNB holder. This can be a ready-made or improvised.
- Finally, to be a great FTA installer, you should consider installing a heavy-duty jack/motor for your big dish.
- Bonus FTA TP for soccer(Copa del rey): Badr 4/5/6 at 26.0°E( 10970 R 27500)
Where can I get free channels that show live sports including soccer?
It is very possible for you to get 100% FTA channels that show sports. However, this is only common with feed channels that are mostly on test transmission and they are shortlived most of the time. To have access to hot and fresh live feeds sports channels before they go off, always check out our article here. The latest one is: Live sports feed(FTA) channels only: From the 15th of January to 1st of February 2019. Consequently, you can use FTA channels to watch live football matches without finding yourself on the wrong side of the laws in your land.
IPTV as an Alternative to PayTV Subscriptions
IPTV is rapidly becoming the go-to destination for anyone who wishes to enjoy multiple television programs. On IPTV, you can enjoy a wide range of television programs. As it stands, we have three categories of IPTV services; 1. free IPTV like facebook live, youtube, Instagram videos and so on. 2. Pid official IPTV( Legal IPTV services like Hulu, Netflix, sling tv, DStv now, beIN connect e.t.c). 3. Premium illegal IPTV like xtream, E vision, Apollo, home cloud e.t.c. 4. Free semi-legal IPTV Apks for Android devices and free but illegal IPTV addons usable via Kodi..
Out of everything mentioned above, only two categories are safe to use. Paid legal IPTV and free IPTV Apks for Android devices.
Which IPTV Service is the best and most complete for all programs?
Always remember that whenever you mention IPTV, you must mention huge stable internet subscription alongside it. Even the best IPTV will have a zero performance metric without a fast, stable and reliable internet connection. Suffice to say you must first meet the internet connection and subscription requirements before venturing into IPTV.
- Premium/Paid (albeit illegal IPTV) Services are the most complete as they combine sports, movies local channels in one package. Please, the user’s discretion is advised here.
- IPTV Services from any registered payTv subscription is second in terms of completeness. You get same channels you get on their decoders via their IPTV at no extra cost in most cases. But, some satellite service providers only offer a fraction of the channels obtainable on their satellite package as IPTV. Examples of IPTV by pay-TV companies are: DStv now, beIN connect, sky mobile, ESPN go and so on.
- IPTV services by independents IPTV streaming service providers: Such includes Netflix, Hulu, PlayStation Vue and so on. Read more here.
- Currently, the most popular means of watching TV via IPTV for free is by downloading, installing and running some IPTV Android Apps. There are as many free IPTV apps as there are many Android devices. Some are good, while some are pathetic. you can use www.google.com to search for some of them. Theoretically, they are free to use while you have an option to buy a subscription if you want them to stop running ads. Unfortunately, for security reasons, I won’t mention names.
Summarily, if you want to enjoy major tv programs, you need IPTV. Now, the choice of IPTV you will want to go for now boils down to your personal preference.
Hottest SKS IKS/Cccam News on Lemmy Morgan February 2019 Update
SKS(as represented by PowerVu and Biss ) decryption are still very much functional. Although not as popular as they used to be. New decoders have replaced the old ones to open PowerVu and certain biss channels Automatically. You can contact your device supplier for updated software if available for your decoder to continue to auto roll Biss or powerVu channels. Luckily, we have some links to the latest software of popular decoders here.
DStv Cccam rumours: I have been hearing news about DStv cccam or and decoder. All I can say is that as at the time of publishing this article, there is nothing of the sort.
Zap, canal reunion, hotbird, tvsat, hispasat, 19.e are among the currently working Cccam out there. For further inquiry, please contact your local or online supplier. I no longer sell.
Dark days for Huge internet data
The past two weeks have been terrible for those who purchased the huge MTN data. MTN started wiping the data they’re putting a stop to their IPTV enjoyment(if that was why you opt for it). There is still hope depending on your source though. Other official data promos are still available by our various. Glos still offer their double data, 9mobile still allow data accumulation, I am currently using airtel double data. Spectranet has always been the cheapest 4g network followed by Ntel. Explore any of these opportunities. Did I mention that MTN still offers their deal zone to select subscribers?
Always contact use for advice on huge or unlimited data via our email. There is little that we can discuss this online.
Lemmy Morgan February 2019 Update: Summary and conclusion
- PayTV subscription is the only package that offers reliability, convenience and performance at a fee. However, using just one especially minor paytv sub can greatly limit what the number of tv programs you enjoy
- FTA gives you peace of mind without any extra cost. Good for you if the program you want to watch is available as FTA
- IKS, offer a cheaper alternative to PayTV but it can easily be blocked by SSP
- SKS such as powervu and biss are the cheapest paid means of watching tv although it is also easy to patch.
- IPTV regardless of its source is the most dependable means of watching TV across the globe. Please use your discretion to choose as most IPTV services are illegal.