This post was most recently updated on December 10th, 2019
Lemmy Morgan Cheap Data (December 2019 Update): Glo Special splash data offer; Pay #300 to get 1GB or #500 to get 2GB, 9mobile 8.5GB for #2500 SME, Glo 4GB for 500NGN data, 9mobile 4.5GB for #500, MTN YafunYafun SIM Offer and Airtel Binge plans
More often than not, the major internet service providers roll out unbelievable data bonuses, at times, they launch new plans that favour data users. Occasionally, there are loopholes in their system that allows people to use internet free for a limited time. All in all, I shall be given a regular update on the cheapest means of getting internet data subscription in this article. To make this as convenient as it can get, the post will remain on the homepage of the site and regular updates as regards to which cheap data trick, tweak, cheat, bonus or promos is working or not at any given time. I welcome you formally to Lemmy Morgan Cheap Data update page.
How you can benefit from Lemmy Morgan Cheap Data Update
There are some prerequisites that can make you be a beneficiary of the updates that we shall be rolling out here. If you are lacking any or some of this pre-requisites, you may not enjoy some of the services optimally.
- No more entirely free data cheats: I mean, gone are the days when we use proxy sites or proxy app to browse free of charge. Things are gone beyond that lever. What we now have is cheap huge data or cheap unlimited data.
- You must be living in Nigeria(This has no workaround whatsoever)
- Secondly, you must actually be in need of a cheaper data plan to be able to benefit from this. Generally, data cheat or tweaks are not for those who use less than 3GB of data monthly.
- A good internet-enabled device such as a Smartphone(e.g Android, iPhone, USB Modems, Wi-Fi routers, Mi-Fis) is inevitable. However, in some circumstances, some data cheats may work only for Android phones an PC. In other words, your Android phone is the ultimate FBT/UBT tool
- Thirdly, there must be adequate network coverage of the particular network provider you plan to use. For example, if there is a new cheat for Airtel, you must have airtel data coverage in your area to partake in it. Similarly, if a new cheap data package is tagged “4G Only”, and you only have a3G network in your area has automatically disqualified you.
- Stability of the network signal is of the essence. This might be optional but of what use is a huge data cheat that you cannot use?
- Ability to follow instructions: For example, if you are told not to registered a line, don’t register it.
- Availability of Internet-enabled devices.
Forms of Currently Working Data
- Currently, the data tweaks that we have in Nigeria take the following forms. And they exist in circles.
- Unlimited data trick via a VPN or similar software
- Cheap SME Data
- Mega data bonuses
- Data bonus workaround for new sim cards
- Mega data packages
Why do I need Cheap and Big Data Bundles/Packages in Nigeria
If you belong to any of the following categories of people in Nigeria, then you may want to consider cheaper data channels at all times. Personally, the greatest injustice I am suffering is the fact that I don’t have any of this network very stable where I live. It hurts when you pay for official data and you can’t enjoy it.
- If you love downloading heavy files such as movies, games or software update, you will always wish you had a cheaper and bigger data plan.
- Secondly, if you love streaming IPTV channels(be it legally; like Netflix, Hulu or illegally through IPTV boxes or Apk), you will need a big, cheap/free fast and stable data.
- Lastly, if you share your internet connection via a wi-fi hotspot at home or in the office, any cheap data plan will come as a respite/recourse to you.
Some Undeniable Fact About Cheap Data/Unlimited Data Tweaks in Nigeria
I am sounding this as a preconceived warning on behalf of every party involved in data sales/trading. Don’t let us deceive ourselves, the following applies to every leaked data cheat, free data, cheap data or unlimited data in Nigeria.
- No one except the internet service provider can give you a valid warranty on any data cheat regardless of the form.
- Also, whether you are being told or not, know that any cheap data has its element of risk. I mean the risk ranges from 50/50 to 95/5. 50/50 in the sense that they can block it anytime even without you enjoying it at all. For example, any unlimited cheap data falls in this category. They can block it anytime. However, SME data has this durability attached to them because they are not too cheap or too expensive. I give them between 70 to 95% assurance that you will at least enjoy your current subscription even if you can’t continue subsequently.
- Furthermore, the cheaper a data package is, the faster it gets blocked. Take for example unlimited data cheats. if you want to reduce your risk, opt for one that is not too cheap in terms of price.
- Lastly, the earlier you opt into any free or cheap internet data, the better you enjoy it. we will all agree that the longer it takes, the nearer it is to when it will be blocked. Exceptions are for packages that are not too cheap.
Lemmy Morgan Cheap Data Update: List of Currently Working Cheap & Free Data in December 2019
Disclaimer: I hereby want to sound a note of warning to those whom it may concern. Some of these tweaks are as a result of loopholes in the network of the respective providers, some are legitimately purchased huge data bundles that are been resell. Another form is that of data promo selected sim cards and phone which have been tweaked to work for all sim cards. No hack or fraud is perpetrated by Lemmy morgan as to the availability of these data packages. We only buy for reselling. For security reasons, we will not be providing the prices in this article.
Available MTN Nigeria Cheap and Free Data Data: December 2019 Update
In this section, I will be listing the available and currently working cheap data/free data/data bonus.
How to Subscribe to MTN 2000% Win-back Data Bonus(Get 1gb for #200 and 4GB for #1,000)
Eligibility Criteria for MTN 2000% Bonus
- If you receive the following messages from MTN, you are automatically eligible. “HOT Deal! Get 1GB for N200 and 2000% when you recharge between N100 – N1000, Recharge NOW to enjoy. To buy data, simply dial *131*65#”
- To force eligibility, you may need to migrate to MTN pulse or better talk. I am lucky to be eligible you can also be
- Alternatively, just dial this code “*131*65#” to check your eligibility one you are eligible, you will receive the options to subscribe to the package of your choice. See the image below for how this looks like.
Note: Most MTN subscribers who have not used their MTN sim for a while are eligible. There is no harm in trying. just try the code now and thank me later.
Available Packages on MTN 2000% Data Bonus
- 1. 250MB 3-Days Plan; Costs #100
- 2. 1GB Weekly Plan; Cost #200
- 3. 4GB Monthly Plan; Cost #1000
MTN YafunYafun SIM Offer 700% Bonus on Every Recharge
MTN YafunYafun is a special tariff plan that rewards New MTN customers with lots of benefits after registering and activating a new SIM.
Benefits of MTN YafunYafun Sime Offer
Once you buy, register and activate a new number, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits on the plan:
- 700% bonus on EVERY recharge of N100 and above for 3 months: 500% of the bonus will be used for National Voice and SMS while 200% of the bonus will be used for Data on all websites etc
- 100% data bonus on every data activation for 4 months
- Plus other exciting offers
MTN YafunYafun Eligibility Criteria
To be on MTN YafunYafun simply do the following:
- Buy a new SIM, register and activate it. Activation means airtime on the sim and performing a billable task within 24 hours of registering the sim
- Secondly, buy a recharge card worth the equivalent of data plan you want to subscribe to.
- Finally dial *131*1# to buy a data plan.
MTN Nigeria has Adjusted Their Data Plans and Things are Now Better
Just recently, I realised that MTN Nigeria has tweaked its data subscriptions in such a way that it now appears favourable to those who
Airtel Nigeria Cheap Data Sales for 4G/3G Networks
The data exists in the following denominations:
2. Airtel Binge Plans.
Get 2GB Daily for just N500. Dial *141*504# now to activate.
Available 9Mobile Cheap and Free Data Data: December 2019 Update
In this section, I shall be updating you with the latest cheap or free browsing packages on 9Mobile(formerly Etisalat)
9Mobile SME Cheap Data for All 9mobile Sim
We have two versions of 9mobile cheap data on Lemmy Morgan Cheap Data update. I will, however, focus on the cheaper one out of the two. The one that happens to be an SME package(where you will be tied to a sponsor who will gift your the data) is slightly more expensive and by extension is expected to outlast its cheaper sibling. The packages available for the cheap 9Mobile cheat is as follows:
- 5GB at #2000
- 8.5GB for #2,500
Validity is 30 Days
- Buy a new sim or use your existing sim that has never been used to buy any 9mobile SME previously.
- If you already purchased an SME data from other vendors, ask the person to remove you from his list.
- Send your number and payment to us via email(info @ lemmymorgan.com)
- Wait for the data to be sent to your line.
To be eligible for 9Mobile Campus data offer, you must fall within the premises of one of the applicable locations in Nigeria. New & existing morecliq, moretalk, cliqlite & talkzone customers can purchase any of the data bundles from withing the at selected campuses. Once activated, the data can be used within or outside the campus.
HOW TO BUY
dial *609*3# (no SMS option) 1GB cost 500ngn and it is valid for 14 days.
9Mobile one-off Offer for New Customers(get 4.5GB @ #500)
9mobile one-time data offer only for new subscribers: one-off data: 4.5GB @ ₦500 or 1.5GB @ ₦200 (each with 5 days validity) as a one-off purchase within 30 days. To qualify, buy and register a new 9mobile sim, recharge it with 500ngn or more. Then dial *200# to purchase a data plan.
Only new subscribers are eligible for 9Mobile one-off offer. You can subscribe as follows:
- Purchase a new 9mobile SIM card and register it.
- Load a sum not less than #500
- Next, Dial 200 and select 2 to join the Cliq
- finally, Dial *229*10*16# to receive 9mobile 4.5gb.
Available Globacom Nigeria Cheap and Free Data Data: December 2019 Update
In this section, we shall be releasing updates that bother on affordable or free data for GLO mobile Nigeria network. This would also include promotional offers by glo.
Glo Special Data Offer is Back: Pay #300 to get 1GB or #500 to get 2GB(Validity is 1 day)
All new and existing glo customers are eligible for this offer. If you don’t have a glo sim card yet, you can go and get a glo oga sim. Glo Oga sim simply means a newly purchased and registered glo sim card. Preferably a 4G glo sim. Once you have the sim, perform the following process.
- Dial *777# or visit hsi.glo.com to begin. You will see the following pop-up on your screen. select “buy data”
- Next, select “Buy 3G-4G Data Plan” That is item “1”
- On the next page/menu, select “special data offer” which is item 5.
- Choose ” daily offer”
- Finally, choose item 1 for 1GB at 300 or item 2 for 2GB at 500 both valid for a day.
Note: this offer has been modified form the last time. The price is now higher(from #100, 300 to 300, 500) and the duration has been reduced. It is still worth it regardless.
Glo Mobile Nigeria 4GB for 500NGN Promo Plan
Globacom Nigeria currently offers a sumptuous promo for most of her prepaid customers. Use new glo Oga sim only and make sure you don’t load more than #550.
On this plan, you can get a data plan worth 4 gigabytes for #500.
Below is the USSD code to opt-in
- Recharge your glo line with 500 naira or higher.
- Dial *127*53#
This plan is valid for 7 days.
Globacom Nigeria #2500 for 14.4GB Data Cheat
I present to you a glo mobile cheap data for average to big internet consumers. On this package, you can get as much as 14.4gigabytes of data for #2500.
Eligibility criteria for Glo Oga 14gb for #2500 data
- Go to a glo office to buy a Glo OGA SIM (#100)
- Subscribe for 2500, you’ll get a total of 14.4gb
By the way, we shall only be focusing on the four major(popular) Gsm networks in Nigeria. I am talking about none other but; MTN Nigeria, Globacom Nigeria, 9mobile and Airtel Nigeria. As you would expect, this is an update that is beneficial only to the four above-listed internet service providers in Nigeria.
How Can I buy Any of the Cheap Data Packages for Nigerian Networks?
All you need to do is to send us an email with your purchasing order and we will take it up from there. The email to write to is “info @ lemmymorgan.com”
In conclusion, don’t forget that I will regularly keep you abreast of the available data at any point in time. One anything has changed, I will update this article an republish it.