All the information that shall be provided here today are totally tru as at the time of writing this article. However, dongle / iks operations is like a black market, something can be positive now and becomes negative the next minute. In other words, a product that is currently performing woefully, maybe be the best the following day and vice versa. I shall be summarizing the state off affairs of the four working products and accounts that still decrypt encrypted channels. I researched and studied the items individually before writing this report.
SITUATION OF THINGS WITH QSAT CURRENTLY
The boat is not rocking well for qsat currently dating back to about three weeks ago. As I am writing this article, qsat is currently working but it’s performance has dropped significantly since five days ago. I will elaborate more below;
- Qsat now goes of intermittently, especially at night: I mean it goes off anytime and any code can go off while others will be up.Fr example, am using code 44** it may go off while your code 45** maybe working.However the ones that are off cmes back quicker than before, For you to know that your qsat is down, look out for two things ” Connect with MTN 3g modem>> try to re-activate your avatrcam code>> but you will receive “cannot connect to server message”. Alternatively, your connection maybe good, and your qsat may connect to server, yet it won’t open any channel. Qsat freezing doesn’t come back as fast as before
- Switching channels on qsat is now a nightmare: My people, if you are watching a particular channel and you love it on qsat using avatarcam code, please stick to it. If you switch to another channel e.g from AMAG to scity, soundcity may take several minutes to show depite your string internet connection. so please target what you want to watch and make sure you change channels only when necessary.
- Qsat now have several Missing channels but: People who love other sports apart from soccer will suffer or are currently suffering on qsat as i speak all the normal sports channels are off on qsat account the list off channels that have not being showing fro the past five days include: ss3(but you can use snw or ss3ni to watch your football with great stability), ss5(you can use ss5ni), ss7( you can use ss7ni), blitz,ss6, slct2, max 1,ss1, ss4, ss9ss2, hiptv, and many more are currently not showing on qsat.
STATUS OF TV1 CCCAM ACCOUNT
While qsat started misbehaving around some ten days ago, tv1 started misbehaving last week Saturday but despite tv1 deep in form it is generally more stable than qsat. I mean tv1 still opens all the channels on dst8 it opens max1, ss3, ss1, ss2, ss5, ss7, blitz, ss9, ss6, ss4, etc.. but i notice the following on tv1 which am not happy about:
- SS3 on tv1 freezes during live matches: I now have a solution to tha, once you are watching a live match and your ss3 is freezing, simply switch to max 1 and change the Portuguese commentary to English by pressing Audio on your remote>>then scroll to Aud1 as shown below: During live matches, supersports maximo(max1) shows everything ss3 is showing.
- Tv1 downtime has increased: tv1 now goes off too especially very early in the morning and very late at night. I believe they will solve this soon because it looks more like resources problems than ds*v attack
- TV1 just like qsat has problems working with etisalat. If you newly buy your tv1 cccam account and it is not connecting at all, please use any other stable 3g network other than Etisalat.
SPEED HD S1 DECODER:
While qsat is suffering from missing channels, speed hd s1 is or has been suffering from constant freezing(especially at night) but all the channels are intact including the HD channels on speed hd s1.
ABOUT TLINK DECODERS & MICROBOX DONGLES
There is a very good development on tlink. if you have an active tlink g-share account, you can watch ss3(only super sport 3) on tlink with unrivaled stability. Yes the ss3 is just there without freezing. Second news is that, you can now watch osn channels on tlink on Nilesat. Tlink also currently opens beinsports 1-5 if you use a 3.6eter dish or larger, you can also watch your Abhu dhabi sports and the usual ever constant hotbird packages. So to enjoy this on tlink, you must be on their latest firmware, you must have their active account(you can buy tlink accounts through me) But if you want to watch more than ss3 on tlink, it means you will have to load a cccam on tilink.
CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
About a month ago, using only qsat can give you %85 stability and satisfaction and using only tv1 cccam account in a compatible decoder could give you 96% satisfaction. combining both accounts could give you 99.1% stability and satisfaction. Currently, qsat only gives you 55% up-time and satisfaction while tv1 only gives you 69% satisfaction and stability.. combining both can give you upto 85% satisfaction.
Tlink is the decoder for asians and thore who are hardcore sports lovers, but nilesat and hotbird satellite have their limitations for the fact that you require a big dish to enjoy them. If you have a tlink decoder, you will enjoy only ss3 on the dst* frequency. you can increase this channels when you buy a cccam account and load it on your tlink.
If you have the money you just need to combine your qsat with tv1 cccam for better uptme. I believe what is happening currently is a combination of dst* attacks on this products as well as their own internal problems resulting from over-utilization of their available resources.
Another solution is for you to buy clt if you care only about sports. their monthly subscription is #4000 flat rate and you can watch beinsports 1-12 on them However they only cover major cities in Nigeria. You can learn more here.
Another step into the right direction that you can take, is to get additional dish and scan Amos 5 on 17.oe. You can get some channels showing live EPL matches on Saturdays. You can scan multitv on astrab, you can scan irib with at least 1.8meter dish. To learn more about this please visit my article on FTA.
The permanent solutions, though more expensive is to pay for dst* subscription until you deem it fit that you can tolerate the stability level of available products. Like I said earlier not everyone can pay #10500 monthly for dst* package. Besides using only qsat is worth your money even if qsat is performing badly.
To cap it up, you should know that both dst* and all these manufacturers are not resting. Everyday, tv1 becomes more stable, and everyday qsat improves it’s stability. We all know the inconvenience of using unofficial products so we should not behave as if it is our birth right. It is meant for we poor ones, but unfortunately even the right also cries with the ridiculous fees being charge by dst* to get all their premium sports channels. Maybe you should find out how much a dstv xplora cost, let alone it’s subscription.
Your contributions are welcome especially on the performances of these accounts