There are few satellite decoders out there that still Auto-roll powerVu channels. Their interest has continued to wane since MTN Worldwide sports24 HD was blocked over a year ago. That notwithstanding, we still have some that are doing the jo of auto rolling powervu perfectly. In some instances, they Auto-roll/Auto open both Biss channels and powerVU. I will list the latest decoders that auto-roll powervu as at the time of publishing this article.
Note: There is still no solution in view for sports24hd except you are buying and using their official decoder. So, the decoders here opens Sony, AFN and other powerVu packages. rolling for powervu.
Types of PowerVu Auto-rolling
- Softcam roll: This works on selected decoders that are not native PowerVu decoder. E.g Qsat, alpha box, strong decoders and the likes. You need to load the softcam software for it to work. In addition, requires no internet connection to continue rolling after every key change
- satellite roll: Automatically rolling powerVu channels by calculating the keys from the satellite is the best. Some decoders like hellobox, tiger support this method and it is the more convenient of the two methods.
- Top Decoders that Auto-Roll BISS Encrypted Channels
- PowerVU TECH TO WATCH channels without Internet Everything you need to know
List of Some of the Latest Decoders that Auto-roll PowerVu Channels
- HelloBox V5 Plus(Biss + powervu)
- Tiger m5 super
- Range t20 decoder
- Gsky V5 or V7
- Tiger t3000(biss plus powervu)
- Tiger T800 Plus
- Strong 4950(via patch software on crosat)
- Strong 4955 also via a patch software Upgrade
The list above is not exhaustive, however, the list contains the strongest brand that you can think of. It is worthy of note that newer brands may come up tomorrow. However, some of the names on the list will keep updating there software and hardware to meet future challenges.
Recommendation and Conclusion
A decoder or any electronic device is as good as the after sales support it offers. If there are no provisions for regular supports for any product, that product will soon go into extinction. By virtue of this, I will give my recommendation based on regular software upgrade, support, and performance.
- Hellobox team offers the best support.
- Tiger decoders are also very good with software upgrade support and new hardware
- Lastly, remember to pitch your tent with any new decoder that does the job better than the existing ones. The downside to them is that such new decoders may lack foundation and it can disappear anytime the same way it appears at the very first sign of trouble.