DocSquiffy.com is a free to navigate websites that contains a lot of links to many streaming sites, android apk and media players. This site is a means to an end as a giant the end itself. Just the same way Ia am going to disclaim any connection or affiliation with any streaming site, Docsquiffy has disclaimed. Today, I will take you on a brief tutorial on how to watch your favourite programs including live sports using “docsquiffy” which I call Kodi alternative.
All my fans already know that I have stopped talking about dongles or IPTV for the purpose of promotion or commercial inducement. In recent times, all I do is to educative and inform people about the trends in the satellite and IPTV world. I can hardly ever stop talking about IPTV because am one of the pioneers of this technology in Africa. I am in no way connected with Kodi or any other streaming platform. Use my guides for developmental and educational purposes on.
What is docsquiffy-the Kodi alternative solution?
As I mentioned previously, “docsquiffy” as a Kodi alternative is not a media player in itself. However, it does much more than that in that it aggregates external links to apks and app that you can use to enjoy your favourite programs. Interestingly, it does this in a most simplistic manner.
We may get irritated by Kodi because of its hanging/lagging/freezing or buffering. Also, most of us want a solution that can work well on slower internet connections. This is where “docsquiffy” comes in. Many already known great IPTV Apk like mobdro, sports tv live are among the downoads on “docsquiffy”. However, what actually caught my fancy is “Teatv” a movie apk that is go-to for all movie lovers. Let me now supply you the basic guides
kodi alternative – the guide
Now let me show you how you can use docsquiffy easily.
- Firstly, you need to download the”docsquiffy” app from the play store here
- In addition to this, please visit the download section of docsquiffy.com from within the app. I urge you to use mobile as 90% of other non-Kodi apps on the site, works only on Android.
- Next, scroll down to view all download links to all the applications listed on their site. This is shown below
- I will use “TeaTV” for the purpose of this tutorial, you can click on any other link depending on your need
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to google play store or an external site to download the app. Be careful with non-play store links and at the same time, most iptv Apks are not on play store.
- After downloading, please install
- Immediately after the installation, you will receive a prompt to grant some access to the app. Please grant these access
- Once you are done with this, simply open the newly installed application and navigate through. “Teatv” especially is a well designed ad-free movie app. I do not know how they managed to pull it up. It has almost all things movie.
- Like I said, repeat the process for any app of your choice.