A follower of this blog that goes by the name “Ras Kush” is credited for this short tutorial. I apologise for not making this public earlier than now. I feel this will help one or two people out there. Let us talk about iSatBox TSR-141HD mtn worldwide upgrade in relation to Nurstar leg-A
This is not the first time that one decoder’s software will be working on another. Super esat has been using another auto roll decoder’s software to auto-roll for a while now. In this article, you will read about a decent guide on how you can swap your iSatBox decoder’s software with that of NURSTAR A-25. This will enable you to use the latest auto roll software for Nurstar LEG A-25HD on iSatBox. This will also mean, anything Nurstar is enjoying currently can be enjoyed by iSatBox as well.
Read also: How to use a non-super esat software on super esat
iSatBox TSR-141HD MTN worldwide upgrade to Nurstar LEG-A 25 Software
the original poster claims that this method is working a 100%. Now please follow the guide to the letter: No mistake because if you do, I can’t guarantee the revival of your box. Always remember that you need to perform any upgrade at your own risk.
WARNING!! PS!! DON’T RENAME THE SOFTWARE TO “auto_burn.fac”
While injecting this software, observe the following procedures on the iSatBox TSR-141HD satellite receiver:
1. Factory Reset decoder and erase all User Preference data including channel list & EMU keys.
2. Switch rocker “OFF” at the rear and unplug from the power mains.
3. Power “ON” decoder and Factory Reset yet again.
4. Insert USB pen drive into decoder, on RCU press Menu >>>Navigate to Tools >>>USB UpGrade
5. Select Mode as “ALL CODE”.
6. After the successful upgrade and as a rule of the thumb, Factory Reset the decoder once again.