Whether you admit it or not, compared to Android models, Apple phones have stronger anti-jamming capabilities, which means that Apple phones have a relatively long service life, which is probably why many people buy Apple phones. Although Apple mobile phones are more durable, the service life of lithium batteries is limited (about 500 times of full charge and discharge). Regular use lasts for one and a half to two years, after which there will be a significant battery runtime problem. In this post, we present to you the iPhone replacement battery guide that will help you on how to choose a battery replacement for Apple mobile phones. Is it the original battery or the larger capacity battery 3rd-party batteries?
iPhone Replacement Battery guide: The Importance of Buying Original Apple iPhone Replacement Batteries
Personally, I recommend buying the original Apple batteries! What are the differences between the third-party battery and the original battery?
Key Reasons Why You May Consider A 3rd-Party iPhone Replacement Battery
- One is that the capacity of the aftermarket battery will be larger, which can provide a longer standby time than the original battery
- Secondly, the price of the 3rd-battery is cheap and can even be less than half the price of the original battery. The battery capacity is high and the price is cheap. It is more cost-effective to think that the third-party battery is more cost-effective.
Advantages of Buying OEM iPhone Replacement Batteries Over Aftermarket Ones
Why do we recommend that you buy the original Apple battery? Let’s take a look at the specific reasons!
- First off, if the user purchases a tripartite battery and replaces it, it will lose Apple’s official warranty policy (provided that the current device is still in warranty). On the contrary, this may not be a big issue if the phone is already out of warranty when the battery needs to be replaced.
- The most critical reason why you may want to stick to the original iPhone replacement battery is because of a hidden danger! We often hear about the explosion of a certain brand of mobile phones in the news. In many cases, users have privately replaced unqualified batteries from 3rd-parties. For everyone’s safety, even if you spend a little more cost, you must ensure the safety of your personal products. It is recommended that you go to the Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to replace the phone battery.
- Also, using an aftermarket battery in your iPhone may result in random shutdowns of your phone. Your phone may enter a boot loop or may refuse to charge properly.
- It is also not out of place to experience abnormal battery drain when using a 3rd-party iPhone battery.
- In addition, It is best not to trust some original Apple batteries sold in other ways, which contain a lot of water. Apple will not provide original accessories to any group other than its own licensors. In other words, if you are buying original apple batteries from black channels, always remember that these black channels are likely to use Apple’s scrapped and substandard mobile phone batteries. This part of the product Apple will Not recognize, but the quality may still be higher than the third-party batteries.
- Last but not the least, there is peace of mind/satisfaction that comes with using OEM components or accessories.
Apple is also well aware that the existing operation and maintenance model has certain problems. For example, it is difficult to meet the relevant needs of users in China.
To this end, Apple has finalized the first repair service provider in China, and Hi Repair has officially become an independent repair service provider in Apple China. Regarding the issue of Apple mobile phone batteries, would you choose the original factory or the three parties? You are free to drop your opinion in the comment box below.