If you have been following this brand, you must have known by now what it does and how it works. Any popular product or service will face the challenges of staying afloat without having pirated copies. A good product will most likely attract the interest of those who might clone or counterfeit it. Against this backdrop, I will be dropping 9 ways by which you can identify original samsu oil or Samsu Super oil.
For clarification purpose, “samsu super oil is not fake in itself”. However, if you buy a “samsu super oil from any store in Nigeria or in any Nigerian online store, then you have probably bought a fake product. To explain this further, for Nigerians, and the rest of Africa mainly, the version of the product is named “Samsu oil” and it has a NAFDAC registration number.
Similarly, if you are buying directly from the manufacturers PD Samsu, what you will get is “samsu super oil” In addition, if you are ordering the product from online stores such as Amazon or eBay, what you will see is samsu super oil.
This guide will help you to chose wisely when buying samsu oil or samsu super oil. I have prepared this article with the aid of the diagram so that you can easily distinguish between a fake and the original of either of the two versions of the products.
- What is samsu oil and how to use Samsu Oil effectively
- Where to Buy Original Samsu oil in and Outside Nigeria + See latest pictures of Samsu Oil original
- Penile Bruising/Injury: Causes, Symptoms Prevention and Cure
- 4 Effective Fitness Equipment That you can use to build Your 6-Packs or Burn Your Belly fat
9 Ways to Identify original Samsu oil/Samsu Super Oil
- In Nigeria, the fake samsu oil is spelt differently from the original samsu. The original is simply spelt as “Samsu Oil” while the fake is widely known as “samsu super oil”. Also, the box is different
- Samsu super oil is sold directly from Indonesia to non-Nigerians while samsu oil is specially produced for Nigerians
- The Original of both samsu super oil and samsu oil come equipped with a detailed instruction manual
- When you use the original, your organ does get bruised or inflamed after some hours. You only get a tingling sensation.
- The price of the counterfeit is ridiculously cheaper. Your sure bet is to buy from a reputable source
- Look out for the NAFDAC registration number: A7 – 1946L on samsu oil. Similarly, original Samsu Super Oil doesn’t have a patent, POM TR., and copyright numbers.
- The liquid content of both Samsu Oil and super oil does not fill the bottle to the brim
- The liquid content isn’t vicious. It’s in fact, effervescent and doesn’t like heat. So always keep in a cool dry place.
- Always patronize a reputable seller for this.
- There is a striking difference even with the pictures of samsu and samsu super as shown below:
Image of Original Samsu Oil
Samsu oil has a NAFDAC registration number: A7 – 1946L
Image of Original “Samsu Super Oil”
As you can see from the image below, the original samsu super oil has the following identifiers:
- PATENT NO: 255 974
- COPYRIGHT NO: 002 024
- POM TR.04363584
Picture of a Fake Samsu Super Oil
The fake samsu super oil has the wrong “POM TR” number, while both the patent and copyright numbers are also missing. So, beware