In my previous articles, I discussed extensively on how a cccam account. can be used on Azsky G6, how it can be used on Strong 4922 and newer. By the way, if you wish to know more about cccam/cardsharing, please visit my post here. The topic we are going to discuss today is on how to activate cccam on T.Link decoders. The guide will be useful for the following t.link decoder models I tlink 300 HD, 600 HD or 900HD and 100 HD Decoders. Contrary to some beliefs, you don’t need a special tool to load cam accounts on T-Link. You can as well input it like you would on other IKS decoders.
Important Pre-requisites to loading a Cccam on T.Link
- Before you ever think of loading a cccam on any t-link decoder, please upgrade the t-link to the latest available software you can get them here
- You must have connected your t.link decoder to the internet either via Lan or Wifi (3g modem in case you are using tlink 600HD) For you to be sure tlink has internet access, you will have to watch out for two things; 1. immediately you switch on your t-link, it must briefly display “IP Address acquired successfully” on the screen of your TV”. 2. you should go to menu>>Expansion>>Ip settings>>Test Link. You should press the corresponding remote button and wait until you get “It’s ok to connect to the Internet” message.
- You can now proceed to the final steps below:
Steps on how to Activate Cccam on T.Link Decoders
- First off, Press menu on your remote and navigate to expansion see image below
- Next, from expansion scroll down and select “Server”
- Now, the default account of a t.link decoder is G-Share2. Therefore you must change this to CCCAM as illustrated above.
- You will now fill-in your details as I did mine in the picture below. Note; IP/URL is same as server address after inputting your cccam account details carefully, the next thing is for you to ping the server by pressing the blue button on your tlink remote. While you are pinging, your dst* channels should start showing. Once your cccam account is fully connected, you will see the following message on the bottom of the cccam menu window “Connected Servers: 1 Connected”.
- If you encounter any problem, troubleshoot it using this guide