Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. simple tricks will eventually turn you into a mobile phone geek just like me. sorry I am just kidding. Be that as it may, the preceding post entails tricks that will enable you to be able to watch/ or stream online videos e.g youtube videos with your opera mini 5, 6, 7 above java versions that have not been modified.
Steps to Stream YouTube Videos on Opera Mini with Nokia Java or Symbian Phones
- First off, visit the opera mini website to download an unmodified version of opera 5.1 or newer.
Go to the website to download the certified “Opera Mini 7.1 .JAD” file version ‘All Certificates’ to your PC. It is only 8681 bytes.
Alternatively, you can download it from my attachment opera-mini-7.0.29915-advanced-en
- Install it in the same directory as Freesigner, I used c:/Installs it simply means you should install it into your phone memory I mean to copy the .jad file into the installation folder of your freesigner. (Note you must first have free signer installed on your phone)
- Next, locate & click on this “.JAD file” using your file manager
- It will proceed to download Opera Mini 7.1 with all certificates enabled! DON’T run it yet
- Go to your Application Manager and highlight ‘Opera Mini’ in ‘Installed Apps’. Then select the
- Furthermore, proceed to give Opera permission for everything (especially Multimedia), you will see everything that can be set ‘Always Allowed’!
- Just visit youtube mobile site with your opera mini and that is all you will be able to watch videos online with opera mini.
You should note that this has only been tested on Nokia Symbian phones only. and if it works for you then drop your comment below. You can as well go through the extensive list of there educating articles that we have on this site. Thanks for reading