Gshare is an IKS/SKS/SDS cardsharing server that is provided by some unknown groups in Asia. This account has been adopted as the proprietary accounts of certain decoders such as tigerstar, t.link, starsat HD, starmax, Geant HD and so on. Gshare server also has some variants such as gshare forever account, gshare funcam, gshare apollo, ghsare1,2 and 3, gshare internet account and gshare SDS account. The server opens several satellite packages in Europe, Africa and Asia. In this article, I will give a short tutorial on how to how to renew Gshare accounts online on supported decoders.
Update: T-link decoder series has been discontinued. therefore, if you are on the lookout for devices that supports Ghsare accounts, you will have to buy such decoders as: Tiger tseries, mediastar, starmax, star-x, starsat(also supports sds).
Variants/Types of Gshare Accounts
The following account types fall under the gshare server and they are jointly categorized as gshare accounts. All ghsare accounts have a minimum of 1-year validity. The only exception here is funcam which has just 6 months
- GSHARE3 /
- Gshare FOREVER
- Gshare APOLO
What types of Decoders Support the Installation of a Gshare Account
The decoders listed below and similar ones can be renewed with a ghsare account for another one year or 6 months. the cost for a one-year renewal is between $0 to $45 depending on the package. This list below is not by any means exhaustive and that is why i will give you tips on how to know if your decoder supports gshare or not
- TigerStar T-Series Decoders such as Tiger T8hd ultra, T3000, Tiger T800+mini, T800 hyper
- T-Link decoders: 300, 600, 900 and 1000 HD
- srt 4950(supports gshare after installation of a patch software)
- SKYSAT S2020
Geant 88 HD Plus
Geant 77 HD New
Starsat 10000 HD
Pinnacle 9500 HD
YTiger T650 HD
Qmax VH 2 HD
Starsat 7000 HD
Tiger T6 High HD
starsat 2000hd hyper
JYNXBOX ULTRA HD V7
vizyon 7700 Reciver
class HD 15000x
geant gn cx 4200
truman 9090 hd
starsat sr x9990hd
Megasat HD 950
GiGaBlue x1 HD openvix
Next Ye 18500 HD +
How to Check if your Decoder is Compatible with Gshare Account
- First off, the decoder must have a 12 digits serial number on the box or in the about STB menu of the decoder. To view your 12 digits serial number within your decoder, press menu on your remote then select “about STB”.
- Secondly, you must have seen ghsare account protocol in the server list within the account. To access the ghshare server, First, connect your decoder to the internet then press F1 and 666 in quick succession simultaneously on your remote control you will see the default server type which must indicate Ghshare1, 2 or 3. If your remote doesn’t respond to the short code, press menu on your RCU>>goto expansion and you will see the server.
Packages and Channels on Gshare
It is a known fact that Gshare account is associated with broadcast piracy as a result of its involvement in illegal cardsharing. Take note of this as we are not encouraging such. We aren’t going to link you directly to anyone who can help you renew your account. However, you can easily do the same yourself. The below satellite list is fully supported by the Gshare server and they contain any form of tv program that you can imagine. This includes football matches across the globe, news, entertainment, movies and other sporting events.
- Iraq&Lebaon Local [1.0E]
- Astra 4A [5.0E]
- Eutelsat 9A [9.0E]
- Hotbird [13.0E] 10719
- Hispasat [30.0W]
- Eutelsat 16A [16.0E]
- Astra1 [19.2E]
- Astra 3A/3B [23.5E]
- Astra 2 [28.2E]
- Hellas Sat 2 [39.0E]
- Turksat 2A/3A [42.0E]
- Thaicom 5 [78.5E]
- Measat 3/3a [91.5E]
- Optus C1/D3 [156.0E]
- Nilesat [7.0W]
- Thor 5/6 [1.0W]
- Eutelsat 5 [5.0W]
Requirements for Renewing your Gshare Account on Supported Receivers
There are basic requirements to renewing a gshare account successfully. Once you have these basic things in place, you can easily renew your account on your own.
- Firstly, I will strongly advise that you upgrade your satellite decoder to the latest software available. Upgrading to the latest software will enhance your decoder’s performance and stability with the account. You can also upgrade your devices via the decoder’s builtin software upgrade menu.
- Secondly, connect your set-top-box to stable internet.
- Set aside some money for the renewal
- Make sure there is the uninterrupted power supply.
- Search for Gshare account recharging sites on ww.google.com. You can do this by typing something like this search term “renew gshare”. You will see many websites that offer this service. go with the most highly rated. Mind you, for peace of mind, you may choose to go with a site that has HTTPS.
- Secondly, be aware that you will need either PayPal or BTC to pay these guys.
- Once you open the website, you will have the options to input your serial number as seen below
- Doule-check that your box is actually expired by using the website to query the account validity. The account cost between $30 to $48 depending on who is selling.
- Before payment, make sure your decoder is switched on.
- Once you pay and your payment is confirmed, press the “charge” button on the recharge site.
- Within an hour, your gshare account will
Download T.Link 900H Software
- Download and upgrade your t.link 900hd to at least version 1.73 you can download it 1Tlink900_V173_20131115_8M_2Tuner. To learn how to load software into t.link decoder via USB, follow this guide.
- Check your SDS expiry info by pressing the following on your remote: F1 111>>SDS MODE>>Don’t choose w3a Africa, simply scroll down to where you see SDS inf>> note yur current date and expiry date.
- Check your serial number; now your serial number in this sense is not the one on the body of your decoder, please check the one from the following path in your decoder settings>>About stb.
- The final part is for you to contact me for the renewal proper. Like i said all we need is your serial number, and by the time we are done you will see your decoder come back to life for another 365days