About three months ago, the talk was all about Atlantisat cccam account, but after the massive upgrade of dst* on devices and accounts used in watching their channels unofficially, atlantisat cccam account ceased to exist. As at the time of writing this post, no dst* channels is showing on atlantisat cccam account. In the palce of atlantis, comes even a better cccam account with unprecedented capabilities. Tv1 cccam account flawlessly opens everything on dst*(even all the channels that qsat cannot open) with amazing stability.
But as expected, anything good has its own challenges. About a week ago, there have been suspension of some accounts by tv1 team due to what they tag reshare / double login. While we have some customers who purposely reshare accounts, we have several innocent customers who are guilty of resharing / double login. As it concern me, i believe more in prevention than cure. So i shall be given you some hints to preventing your tv1 account from being terminated or tips to ensuring you qualify for account restoration in the event that your account was terminated.
WHY TV1 TEAM WILL SUSPEND YOUR ACCOUNT
WARNINGS WARNINGS WARNING!!! anybody who want to use a cccam account from tv1.dns2.us with a poor or unstable internet connection will be doing that at his or her own risk. If your connection is cutting off erratically(which maybe accompany by your internet service provider changing your ip,) it can lead to tv1 suspending your account due to reshare. Once they suspend your account due to , they won’t re-open it. To have any chance against winning a case against tv1 cccam team for wrong suspension of accounts, you must have been using only Lan internet or wifi connection to power your cccam. In other words, only Lan internet or a wifi connection is the only secure way to use a cccam(especially tv1) with compatible decoders.
WHY IS 3G AND GPRS NOT GOOD FOR CCCAM: let me quickly explain that the parameter for terminating a cccam account by cccam server runners is as a result of detecting two or more IP addresses on one cccam account. Unfortunately, Most of our internet service providers automatically changes our Ip address anytime we disconnect our connection(this will be seen by tv1 server and they will think you are sharing their account). But if you use either, a lan internet or a wifi connection, your decoder will assign a static ip address to your connection so irrespective of how many times you change sim cards or your ISP changes your IP Address, your account will not be banned due to reshare unless you actually reshare your account
IMPORTANT NOTICE!! Before you use a 3g modem with your decoder please read this: How To Force Ur 3G Connection to be stable on Decoders & Avoid Cccam suspension [Also fix Qsat Nodongle device error]
I will quickly add that, this is not only peculiar to tv1. Am only mentioning tv1 because it is the best cccam account for now. There are three things you can do that will make your account to be suspended;
- If you intentionally use one account inside two different decoders(initially, one will stop working while the other will contine to work, they will be switching this untill tv1 server detects and block the account) this is called “double login”. It is worthy of note that you can also do this unintentionally; if you fail to terminate the account on one decoder before entering the account on another decoder, you will also be guilty of double login though not intentionally.
- If you actually reshare the cccam account giving to you: there are some advanced decoders that can reshare channels between decoders using one account some of them include starttrack 2014, dreambox, t-link, skybox to mention just a few. To be honest, it is almost impossible to say you reshare without know you do. If indeed you want to have a claim,it will be that, you reshared because you don’t know its not allowed. Well am saying this officially that any form of re-sharing is not allowed, and you have little chance of getting your account back if you are guilty of reshare as against double login. resahare means using the same accounts successfully on two or more different decoderss(like i said above, not all decoders supports reshare, and not that you can use a cccam on a decoder that support reshare). The rule is, simply don’t reshare.
- Avoid Using Gprs otherwise known as Edge / direct sim card. This is one of the reason why your account can be suspended on a qsat decoder. pls use 3g,wifi or lan internet when using cccam with qsat.
- Always make sure you disconnect your account if you know, you want to use it on another decoder. For qsat, you will have to turn active from ON to OFF and reboot your decoder, then your status will showin Disconnected in the qsat sharing window. as shown below
- as for t-link, you can disable your server with the green button then reboot your t-link decoder as shown below:
- As for strong users, you have separate buttons assigned for connecting and disconnecting an accountto connect your cccam account on strong 4920, 4922 and 4922a for example, you will use the red button, while to disconnect your cccam account on strong you will use the green button. you may not necessarily reboot your decoder, but to be on the safer side, reboot. For G6 users, you can read the following article and there is a button assigned for connecting and disconnecting a cccam account on G6 as well.
REMEDY FOR SUSPENDED TV1 CCCAM ACCOUNTS
The remedy will first start from your supplier, If you buy from a trusted supplier and you did not break any rule intentionally, there is every possibilities that your account will be restored. However i maintain, prevention is better than cure. Always ensure you reboot your decoder after manually disconnecting the account from withing the cccam user interface. If you reshare an account intentionally, am afraid your account will be suspended permanently. Any contribution is welcome by me and you are free to ask only relevant questions only