This post was last updated on May 21st, 2020 at 10:09 am
This is another tutorial for java phone users. This time around I will take you through how you can manually remove a virus from Nokia S40 with an s40 jar app known as BlueFtp.
Steps to Manually Remove a Virus from Nokia S40
The following are the steps that will assist you to remove a perceived virus from any Nokia java s40/s40v2/s4v03 or s40v5 phone.
- First thing First, download blueftp_v1.41_full java app.
- Next, make sure you mark “READ IN EDIT DATA” within the app setting. To do this, go to options on your blueftp>>App Access then change “data reading” to “always every time“
- Now, open your blueFtp then locate your memory card>E<
note:if there is a virus on your phone, it’s will be shown as >index.tr<,>autorun.exe e.t.c then if you have seen something like this, it is called the “java invisible virus“, this invisible virus is always affecting java phones it makes the phone lag, to be slow, it even can cause your phone to switch off and on.
And when you are trying to delete those invisible files with ur BlueFtp, you get the following response “unable to delete the file”, it simply means the invisible virus cannot be deleted.
- Once you are having a tough time deleting the virus, perform the following tasks to work around it. Locate the files one after the other, remember we are still making use of our blueftp
- Press 7
Then you will be shown 3 then it we display some markable Boxes
THRIVING FLAG e.t.c
- Now, check the box against “WRITE FLAG” and “READ FLAG”. Make sure you UNMARK THE HIDDEN FLAG and save. You can now close your blueftp.
- Finally, Goto to your MEMORY CARD and you will notice that your virus has been deleted.
Now make sure you restored your factory settings
YOUR NOKIA PHONE RESTORE SETTINGS CODE IS 12345 unless you have hitherto changed it.
If this post has been helpful, then share it
Leave a Reply