You might find it enticing to load a cccam account into your azsky GPRS adapter. This article is the right one for you in such an instance. In this post, I will teach you how to load a cccam into azsky
How to load a cccam into azsky GPRS Dongle/Adapter
By these azsky dongles I mean the likes of xman, g1, g1+ and g2. azsky G6 comes with its own state-of-the-art cccam menu, so you can directly enter cccam account details into azsky G6. This guide will be specifically useful for those who don’t own a decoder compatible with cccam accounts.
Advantages of loading a cccam account into a dongle:
- It makes you be able to use a cccam via a non-cccam compatible decoder like strong 4663x, 4669x, liberty t1 e.t.c
- Secondly, it affords you the opportunity to use a direct sim card with 2g/edge network to power your cccam account.
Disadvantages of Using A cccam Account Inside A dongle:
- It could be very difficult for you to monitor bad connections. Besides, dongles auto select 3g and 2g network and there is no way to force your azsky dongle to select the only 3g. This may result in a soft ban for your account.
- You always need a desktop computer any time you want to change anything on your dongle. For example port.
- If you have a cccam compatible decoder, you wouldn’t want to use a dongle on your decoder
Requirements for Loading a Cccam Account into AzSky
- A desktop computer
- Your azsky dongles must be 5 volts, not 12 volts
- You mustn’t have renewed your azsky dongle before, or you must have loaded the oldest firmware of azsky dongles via flash tool
- If your dongle has never been renewed whatsoever, please don’t flash your dongle with flash tool simply proceed to number ( 5 ) below. But if you have once renewed your azsky dongle, then you must first flash your azsky with the oldest firmware available.: For G1 and xman, follow this guide to flash your dongle, For G1+ Users, please flash your g1+ using this guide and for G2, follow this guide
- An rs232 cable the one that comes with your azsky dongle will do just fine
- Your choice network provider’s manual internet settings; e.g MTN Nigeria has APN: webgprs.mtnnigeria.net, USERNAME: web, PASSWORD: web. GLO NIGERIA HAS: APN: gloflat, URS: flat, PWD: flat. AIRTEL NIGERIA has- APN: internet.ng.airtel.com, USR: internet, PWD: internet. Etisalat Nigeria has APN: etisalat, USERNAME: etisalat, PWD: etisalat.
- In most cases, you may not need to set a manual APN on your dongle as your dongle auto-detect and select a network. However if you are sure that only one network is good on your dongle, it is advisable you manually set the apn for it.
- Download APNSettings_RUN_FIRST and ModemSettingsV1.1_FOR_APN_AND_ACCOUNT.
- Download old azsky g1+ firmware 0524_release_new_50m_V1
NOTE: You must flash your dongle and load the following fake cccam account successfully before you think of buying the original cccam account. here is a fictitious cccam account
If all goes well with your dongle, you will receive a success message on modem setting, but if you receive a “communication failed” message, please don’t buy a tv1 account for that dongle. Only dongles with the oldest firmware of azsky can work with tv1. Please and please, don’t buy a tv1 account, before trying out this process.
STEPS TO LOADING A CCCAM ACCOUNT INTO AZSKY DONGLES
I have only personally confirmed that of azsky. a similar method could be used with A+, using a+ loader. you can experiment with that have not tried it on A+ dongle.
- flash your azsky dongles with azsky flash tool you downloaded above
- Download and install APNSetting but don’t open it, just install it and close it.
- Next, download, extract and install ModemsettingsV1.1
- The interface of Modemsettings look exactly like the one in the picture below:
- Now connect your dongle to your desktop computer via rs232 cable and select your “COM PORT”
- If you like, set a manual “APN”, Otherwise, fill in your cccam account settings into the empty boxes on the right-hand side of the application as shown above.
- Click on set, and you are done. When inserting an active sim card and test your dongle with your decoder.
- Remember, tv1 cccam price still remains constant. It is for you to decide if it is worth it or not.