Although Ancloud p5 android box works best when purchased with its premium homelive account. However, ancloud also cater to those who cannot afford a homelive subscription or for emergency situations. For example, maybe your homelive account expires and you do not have money to subscribe immediately. I will teach you how you can how to install free Kodi add-ons so that you ca watch tv contents on Kodi on your ancloud and similar boxes free.
Update: Ancloud P5 has now been replaced with Anmax 10 which happens to be an all-around better android tv box. Click here to read the review of anmax x10
Third party pirated contents like Apk and add-ons/plugins have the tendencies of harming your android box if not handled specially. The most dangerous addons for kodi xbmc are porn addons. Lemmy Morgan will not be held responsible for any third party addon you download online and install to your device which subsequently causes massive or light damage to your device. Secondly, all the addons that i shall be listing here have been tested and verified to be safe only on ancloud p5 without issues. They are meant to work for all android boxes that can run Kodi.
Suggested Articles for Reading:
- Is IPTV legal? Get all the Answers to the Question of the Legality of IPTV Services
- Kodi has now been largely silenced by TV right holders cracking down on its 3rd party Addons: those looking to stream illegal contents now look elsewhere
- Stop/minimize KODI buffering with these 5 methods
Important Pre-requisites on how to install free Kodi add-ons
- Some android boxes come with small ram(just like ancloud). If you have one of such low-end android boxes, you will need to reboot your device everything you finish watching contents with Kodi. If you don’t do this, your device’s user interface may respond slowly, freeze or lag.
- Obviously, if you are already used to paid subscription on your android tv boxes, you will find using Kodi to be a huge inconvenience. With most 3rd-party kodi plugins/extensions, you will need to battle with advertisements, dead streams, buffering and so on. I
- Kodi xbmc has more contents than many paid subscriptions. This is especially true when you use it with 3rd-party add-ons.
- The only reliable means of watching 18+ adult movies via IPTV is through Lodi.
- Kodi tends to consume more data than many legal and illegal paid IPTV subscriptions because it involves several processes and mini downloads before you can start watching a particular channel.
What is Project Kodi/XBMC?
Wiki defines Kodi (formerly XBMC) as a free and open-source media player software developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, such as audio and video podcasts from the internet, and all common digital media files from local and network storage media.
It is a popular multi-platform alternative to Windows Media Center for HTPC (Home Theater PC) use. Kodi is highly customizable: a variety of skins can change its appearance, and various plug-ins allow users to access streaming media content via online services.
WHAT ARE KODI ADD-ONS??
Kodi / Xbmc add-ons are packages that add features and functions not normally included with Kodi. Add-ons are developed by people on Team Kodi and third-parties.
In addition, Kodi has a growing list of community driven add-ons for online content like YouTube, Hulu, Grooveshark, Pandora Radio, as well as skins (themes) and more available from a common official repository. As an open source platform, Kodi enables third-party developers to also host their own unofficial repositories for add-ons that any user can choose to add themselves if they like.
However, most of the official Kodi add-ons are don’t have premium contents. The unofficial add-ons are where you can get quality movies, free p*rn, sports and so on. I shall be dropping some Kodi add-ons that are useful then you can search for more yourself. If I were you, I will install only safe and tested add-ons. Special caution must be taken if you choose to download are p*rn/ s*xually explicit add-ons.
Some Basic Add-ons That is Compatible with Kodi(Test on Ancloud P5)
Some of the add-ons am about to list have been tested on Ancloud and they work great.
The verdict is out. Some of the best, most cable-destroying addons for Kodi Xbmc can be installed directly from SuperRepo. Adding this repository(central location to get add-ons) provides thousands of TV and movie viewing options for your consumption.
To install SuperRepo, complete the steps below:
1. Go to the “System” Menu in the XBMC Media Center.
2. Open the “File Manager” and click on “Add source.”
3. Click the text box that says “None” and type the following URL: http://srp.nu. Click “Done.”
4. For Media Source Name, enter “SuperRepo.”
5. Next, go to “System -> Settings -> Add-ons” and select “Install from zip file.” Choose “SuperRepo.”
6. Choose the version of XBMC Media Center that you are using.
7. Choose “All” and select the zip file (Example: All/repository.superrepo.org.gotham.all-0.5.1.zip).
8. Go to “Add-ons -> Get Add-ons” and choose “SuperRepo.”
2. TuneIn Radio
Tuneln radio is one of the most popular Kodi add-ons which allow access to thousands of radio stations from around the world using your Kodi media box. Searching for specific radio shows along with the ability to download them are just some of the features offered by TuneIn Radio addon
This add-on is created with United States military personnel in mind, USTVnow allows for the live streaming of TV networks from the United States, such as PBS, NBC, FOX, CW, ABC, and CBS – all for free.
The paid plans incorporate the free channel lineup, as well as the following additional networks, and so many more: My9, A&E, Animal Planet, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, ESPN, FX, Fox News, History, Lifetime, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, Spike, Syfy, TBS, TNT, and USA
4.The Veetle Kodi Add-on
Veetle is a great Kodi plugin to have if you don’t know what to watch and want to kill some time. Veetle pulls live streams of nearly all types of content from around the world and presents it as a list. Unfortunately, it is not sorted or categorized. You can scroll through the list and pick whatever you like, including live sports events.
No collection of the best Kodi addons would be complete without the world’s biggest video website, Youtube. This YouTube addon makes access quick and easy, direct from XBMC. This add-on offers several awesome features including Video thumbnail browsing for a more pleasant user experience
6. Muzu.tv THE MUSIC VIDEO SITE
Great for watching music videos with a jukebox function which plays songs based on a set genre. Searching for your favorite songs has never been easier, making this one of the best XBMC addons for music lovers. Choose from a huge selection of music videos available at muzu.tv.
7. Rom Collection Browser
For all you retro gamers out there the Rom Collection Browser add-on is for you. This piece of software opens up your rom collection and allows you to play games on your XBMC machine with little to no setup. The only extra set up this addon need is a folder containing all of your roms and related emulators. With future versions of Kodi focusing on improving gaming, this addon could grow in demand.
8. FTV Guide
If you use US TV Now, Genesis, or the FTV addon then this FTV Guide addon is a must-have. It allows you to combine your favorite Live TV plugins for use with fully working EPG (Electronic Program Guide – basically a TV guide). You can customize what EPG data is pulled and presented to you. With this addon you won’t miss the TV guide that you had on your cable
FTV addon is like the UK and international version of US TV now addon but with more options. This Kodi add-on lists all channels and categories from FilmOn, including UK channels, international channels, movies, and cartoons. Like US TV Now, this is another plugin that can fill the void created by the lack of live TV options after axing cable
10. Addon Installer
An addon for all of the film buffs out there, Icefilms uses direct download to serve up movies straight to your Kodi machine. Over 70,000 films exist on the Icefilms website, this provides the content for the addon. Icefilms also includes music concerts and stand-up comedy. The content is streamed directly from Icefilms website and does not require downloading
The most reliable source for new movies and TV shows with the list being updated on a regular basis. This plugin has been around forever making it a firm favorite among Kodi users. Unfortunately, UK users will have to rely on other similar add-ons as access is blocked in the UK
how to install free kodi add-ons(.Zip) Manually on Kodi/Xbmc
This should work for all android devices with Kodi / xbmc
1. Download your favourite add-on package in a zip archive format
2. Next, Enter Kodi and go to System >> Settings >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file. Now, navigate into the folder where you’ve downloaded the zip (through the right pane menu) and select install.
3. Next, go into Get Add-ons >> The Addon repository >> Video Add-ons, click to enable The Addon
Remember that every addon may have its downtime. So, your surest way to uninterrupted viewing still remains a paid valid subscription or premium IPTV service accounts from known sources. To get the addons of your choice in .zip format, you will need to make use of “www.google.com