This post was last updated on August 27th, 2016 at 07:07 am
Gone are the days when your expired liberty decoder will serve no other purpose other than to open free to air stations. In this article, i shall teach you how to use your liberty decoder to work with your dongle like A+, srt5000, G1<G1+ e.tc by enabling its inbuilt hidden twin protocol mode.
So liberty decoder owners with no money yet to buy a new decoder, can look for money to buy any of the working dongles out there (e.g g1, g1+ eclink, srt5000, or a+) then use it with your liberty decoder. that way you have save yourself the cost of buying additional decoder if you are not ready for it. Follow the instructions below to learn how to activate / enable twin protocol mode on your liberty decoder so that your liberty decoder can work with your dongles or other decoders.
STEPS ON HOW TO ENABLE TWIN PROTOCOL ON LIBERTY DECODER:
- ON YOUR LIBERTY REMOTE PRESS THE MENU BUTTON AND PRESS 5 FOUR TIMES SIMULTANEOUSLY
- E.G I MEAN MENU + 5555 THE TWIN PROTOCOL WILL APPEAR.
- NOW USE THE VOL+ TO SWITCH IT ON.
- NOW YOU CAN PRESS THE EXIT BUTTON TO SAVE IT THAT IS ALL.
- TO DISABLE IT, FOLLOW SAME PROCESS BUT THIS TIME PRESS VOL- TO SWITCH IT OFF
- MIND YOU IF YOU ARE USING TWIN PROTOCOL, THE INBUILT ACCOUNT OF LIBERTY WILL BE DISABLE AND THE ACCOUNT OF YOUR DONGLE WILL BE USED
- ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE DAY