This tutorial provides you with the privilege of knowing all the Hidden strong decoders codes. To use a cccam account on a compatible strong decoder, you need to dial a code(that is after installing the cccam module) in other to reveal/display the hidden cccam menu that comes with the already installed module. Similarly, if you load software that supports adult channels, you will need to use a code to display the adult channels.
While I shall be specifying some strong decoders which support these codes, You should not be limited by the list of decoders mentioned here. Moreover, these codes will not work on Py-TV branded strong models like the “4940” and “4975”. That notwithstanding, don’t be limited by just the decoders specified here. Tried this codes on any other strong decoder in your possession. A note of warning: Please, don’t edit just anything, or else you may damage your decoder.
Especially relevant: How to input a BISS key into major FTA/IKS Decoders manually
Why do you need Hidden strong decoders codes
Now, the question is, why do I need the Hidden strong decoders codes? Well, you may need these codes for the following reasons.
- Firstly, before you can access any hidden menu on your strong decoder, you need the codes
- Secondly, any patch software for any strong decoder will not work fine for you if you don’t have the knowledge of strong secret codes. One of the authority sites that still have updated the strong firmware on their data base is crosat.us
- Secondly, if you are considering installing a Cccam to your strong model, the knowledge of these Hidden strong decoders codes is vital.
- Furthermore, opening IPTV URLs requires your knowledge of these codes.
- Lastly, Utilise these codes to have a chance at inputting keys(such as Biss or PowerVu) on your strong decoder
Hidden strong decoders codes for SRT4920, SRT4922 & SRT4922A
To Open Patch : dial 6969 (twice)
Open BISS keys Edit menu: dial 8280 (safe to use, but be careful)
Proceed to open Key code edit menu: dial 8282 (avoid this, unless you know what you are doing)
Open Server edit menu: dial 8281 (Be careful while using this)
To open (advlt movies) under “Entertainment menu” press MENU=> Go to Entertainment=> press 9696
To Open IPTV List, press OK to call channel list (“All” has to be selected)=> Then press F4.
To open Advlt IPTV channels under IPTV List press OK=> Then F4 (to call IPTV List) then press 9696. List of Adult IPTV channels will be added under IPTV List.
You can also enjoy French & English movies under “Entertainment”.
Hidden strong decoders codes for SRT4950, SRT4950H & SRT4950M
Open patch: F1+6969 (avoid this, unless you know what you are doing)
Now, open Server Setting Menu: F1+8281 (avoid this, unless you know what you are doing)
Open Key Setting Menu: F1+8280
Press “WWW” key on the Remote, Press F1+9999 and some secret channels will pop-up
Hidden strong decoders codes: for SRT 4955, 4955B or SRT 4955G
Special code to open Biss and PowerVu menu
- Download and install the latest patch software for your SRT from crosat.us. Then install it on your SRT 4955, 4955B or SRT 4955G decoder
- Track the satellite package that hosts the channel you want to open with the BISS key
- Tune to the channel that you want to open with a biss key
- Now, Get to the patch by pressing F1 + 8280 on your remote control unit.
- The patch menu window will pop up instantly.
- Navigate to BISS Key Patch Menu
- Scroll to the last Key Number and Press the green button to add another Keyline. I always go for the “EDIT” option. I will recommend the same to beginners
- If you would rather edit an existing key, Press on “Sat” to edit the Frequency, Symbol Rate and Version of the TV3 BISS key.
- Your provider ID can be “1FFF” and you can leave your index as “00” or “3D” or any two digits.
- Ensure that The Key Data doesn’t exceed 16 characters such as 11 11 11 33 11 11 11 33
- Press SAT Key button from the remote control to enter the Frequency, Symbol rate and Polarization. Make sure it appears as follows: Freq: SR: Pol:SID = 12525:30000:V:0077
- Press the OK button on your remote to save the key data. Then exit.