This post was last updated on July 12th, 2019 at 08:05 pm
Fresh from the stable of Gsky/Pctlab team is their newest decoder that goes by the name Hellobox V5 Plus Receiver. Now, this newest STB is not so much different from its predecessor “hellobox v5” on the outside. On the inside, however, you can sport major software tweaks and added features. I will be presenting a graphical representation of the full specifications and features of this decoder later on in this article. Before then, let me give you the highlights of this piece of gadget.
Hellobox V5 Plus Receiver Specifications & Features at a Glance
Some function of Hellobox V5Plus requires the machine to connect to the network. Such features include the online upgrade, Satellite DVBFinder, IPTV, etc. The machine itself does not have a network interface, but it can be connected to the network using a USB-RJ45 network adapter or a USB-WiFi network adapter.
Hellobox V5 Plus decoder Technical Specifications
- Fully SD/HD DVB-S2/S compliant
- Supports H.265 HEVC 1080P Full HD Video decoding
- Inbuilt compatibility with DVBFinder
- 7 Days EPG
- Mpeg-4, MPEG-2 and HD
- Free to air standalone decoder that can store up to 6000 channels
- Lan, Wi-Fi and 3G Support
Hellobox V5-Plus DVB-S2 decoder IKS/SKS Features
- PowerVu is fully auto-roll for a wide range of powerVu channels except for sport24. It currently is capable of opening AFN and Sony
- , Biss fully auto-roll
- Built-in 2 years Scam account fro European satellites
- 1 year free IPTV preloaded account.
- Online software upgrade: This means you don’t need to source for software on your own.
- Of course, as you would expect, it supports Support cccam, newcam,mgcam…
- Get other details from the picture above.
Major Differences Between Hellobox V5 & V5 Plus
|Hellobox V5 Plus||Hellobox V5|
|Supports H.265/HEVC||Doesn’t support|
|Contains some bug fixes with autorolling powerVu and Biss channels||Largely buggy and freezes at times when calculating algorithm to roll channels|
|1 year free IPTV account preloaded + 2 years scam||Just the 2 years scam|