This post was last updated on April 9th, 2019 at 05:16 am
They used to call me MisterSymbian(as a result of my astute knowledge of Nokia Symbian modding and tweaking). I love pimping my phones. I break and make my phones at will. Well, that is just by the way let us go straight to business which is how to hack Symbian Phones Without Pc. This post shall be as straightforward and as comprehensible as it can get.
Let us look at how you can easily hack/remove the restriction from your Nokia Symbian s60v3, s60v5, s^3 and s^4.
The major advantage of this method is that you can do this even if you don’t have access to a pc. Also, I have painstakingly included all the required files to get this done. All the files are compressed in a zip archive. The method works for older and newer Nokia symbian phones including symbian belle feature pack 1 & 2
- Universal guide on how to root/jailbreak/unlock your smartphone
- Learn about why you need to hack your Nokia Symbian phone
Disclaimer: This tutorial is strictly for development purpose and should be used with caution no matter how simple it looked. I accept no responsibilty for and damage that may happen to your device as a result of carelessness or negligence. however,r if you follow this tutorial very well you will not have any issue.
Requirements to Hack Symbian Phones Without Pc
- First off, Download:_Norton_hack_for All_Symbians
- i. Xplore signed
- ii. Norton antivirus trial version
- iii. rom patcther light signed
- iv. Installserver for all symbian versions
Steps to hacking any Nokia Symbian Phone without a Computer
- Install “NortonSymbianHack.sisx” from my package and launch it.
- Go to Options – Anti-Virus – Quarantine list.
- Go to Options – Restore. Accept prompt.
- Then Exit the application.
Now uninstall Norton anti virus from your Application Manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete “C:\shared\” folder.
5. Install “RomPatcherPlus_3.1.sisx” (this is also included in my package above ).
7. Launch RomPatcher Plus and apply all the patches: –
8. Select Open4all for full access to the file system. –
9. Installserver: for installing any unsigned applications.
(If checked and they all shown green , reboot now your phone.) Note: Set patches to auto if needed to make the auto work for you automatically, you’ll have to install the rom patcher plus unsigned from my package. (Options – Add to auto)
10. Congratulations your Phone is now hacked.
Fixing RompatcherPlus showing Red instead of Green Error
However in some rare instances, when you open RomPatcher+, the patches may show red instead of green. If this is the case, your hacking is not complete therefore, you need to complete the following steps to fix this error.
- First off, download and Install x-plore_s60_3rd_1_56.sisx
- Open it.
- Press (Menu – Tools – Configuration).
- Check all (Show Hidden Files, etc.).
- Open “installservers_pack.zip”.
- Choose what Symbian OS you have. (List below)
- Next, Copy “installserver.exe” from the folder of your OS to “C:/sys/bin”. (No need to apply patch on RomPatcher.)
- Reboot phone. Phone is now hacked and No need to apply installserver
patch in RomPatcher
I have included all the installservers in the file i uploaded earlier. They are all within the list inside istallserver_pack.zip archive. Please choose the one that suite your Symbian os only
if you don’t know your Symbian os then go to www.gsmarena.com to search for your phone and view its operating system version.
For the Nokia E63 you will see something like the one below:
Nokia Symbian E63 Full phone specifications
under FEATURES you will see:::: OS :::: Symbian OS 9.2, Series 60 v3.1 UI
From the above information, it means a user of Nokia E63 is going to use installserver 9.2. For a phone like Nokia N73, you will have to use install server 9.1