We all know that iks decoder services, goes hand in hand with intenet connection. We are also aware that basic mobile data bundles in Nigeria is on the high side. Am using this medium to say i have two cheap internet packages that i will be sharing with you today. They may not be entirely new to most people, but they are worth sharing. The first one is glo #1000(3.75gb blackberry data plan for 30days) blackberry plan on Android and the second is about airtel #1500(4.0gb bb plan for 60 days)
How To Use Glo 3.75gb #1000 Blackberry Bundle On Android Devices
There is an android utility tool that enables you to trick glo that you are using a blackberry phone whereas you are indeed using an android phone. This tool will help you change the imei number of your android phone into that of a blackberry phone(A task you can reverse at will) after that, you can use your glo BIS plan on your android phones.
REQUIREMENTS FOR USING GLO BLACKBERRY PLAN ON ANDROID.
Before i proceed, let me quickly chip it in that this tool is not supported on all android phones. I have personally confirmed it not to be working on my galaxy s5 with exynox chip. I have other people who claimed it worked on galaxy note 3 and it also worked on older android phones and it definitely work with all mtk chinese phones like techno, infinity…. Just have a shot at it and you are good to go.
- The most important thing is that you must first of all root your Android phone, you can do that by following my guide here
- You need a non-blackberry 10 device; just anyone like bold2, bold5, curve 2…or any blackberry device you can lay your hands on
- You need an active glo sim card load
- Download mobileuncle_MTK_toolv2.9.9
- #1000 worth of glo airtime.
STEPS ON HOW TO USE GLO BB PLAN ON ANDROID
- After rooting your android phone succesfully,
- Download and install: mobileuncle_MTK_toolv2.9.9
- first of all you must back up the previous imei. you’ll see where to back up the imei in the tool
- Now lay your hands on a blackberry phone and write down its imei number(get its imei number by dialling *#06# imei is a 15 digits number with either slash(/) or dots(.) in between. write it down the way it is)
① Engineering mode -- engineering (MTK)- ②connectivity ③cds information ④radio information ⑤choose phone1 ⑥AT+EGMR=1,7,"355931035578894" (replace this imei with that of the blackberry that you wrote down earlier) ⑦press Send AT COMMAND ⑧Restart your fone.
- After the process is completed, and you have restarted your phone, now insert your glo sim inside a blackberry phone the send the keyword “COMONTH” in a text message to “777” Your #1000 will be deducted and you will be giving 3.75gb to be used for 30dys.
- Remove the battery and make sure you test the sim in the blackberry phone to ensure that the blackberry device is live.
- remove the sim card and insert it into your android phone.
- Create a new accesspoint on your android phone thus: APN: blackberry.net, no username, no password
- That is enjoy the plan on your MTK based android devices.
- Whenever you want to resubscribe, just get a blackberry phone and re-subscribe on it before removing it.
HOW TO GET 4,0GB ON AIRTEL NIGERIA SIM AND USE IT ON ALL DEVICES INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER
The major advantage of this over that of glo above, is that this airtel promo / tweak work on all mobile phones. But just like that of glo, it is also selective as it doesn’t work on all sim cards. To get this 4gb data plan valid for two months follow the following instructions.
- Make sure you have your #1500 worth of airtime standby,
- On your airtel sim card without loading any airtime, dial *440*161# , if you receive “you don’t have sufficient credit message”, congratulations it means you are good to go, read the next step. However if you get your “you are not eligible for this service message” it means you should jump to the last step instead.
- As i was saying, once you get the insufficient airtime message, you can now load the #1,500 worth of airtel airtime then redial the acces code *440*161#. your #1,500 will be deducted and you will be giving 4gigabyte of data that is valid for 60days.
- However, if you received the “You are not eligible message” you can still browse cheap on airtel but not as cheaper as the one above this is what you will have to do, load either #1500 worth of airtime or #1200 worth of airtime/. For that of #1500 dial *440*16# and you will be giving 1.5gb valid for 30days and for that of #1200, dial *440*4# and you will receive 1gb valid for 30days
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND SHARE POST WITH FRIENDS!!!!!