The fast charging function is as important to a mobile phone as the battery capacity. In this article, we are drawing a fast charging comparison test between 7 mobile phones. As it turned out, Xiaomi is also raising the speed of wireless charging to the height of fast charging, which is really amazing. Now, what about the fast charging performance of various mobile phones in the market?
List of Phones in this fast charging comparison test
- Huawei P30Pro
- OnePlus Mobile 7Pro
- Nubian Red Devil 3
- Xiaomi 9
- Lenovo Z6Pro
- ZTE Axon10Pro
- Samsung S10+ and other 7 mobile phones to see who has the best charge.
Battery Capacity and Fast Charging Specifications of the 7 Phones in the Test
After 7 mobile phones are turned off at the same time, they enter the charging state. You can see the battery capacity and fast charging specifications of the mobile phone from the above picture.
- Huawei P30Pro: has a charging specification of 40W and a battery capacity of 4200mAH
- OnePlus Mobile 7Pro: 4000mAH/30W
- Nubian Red Magic 3: 5000mAH/27W
- Xiaomi 9: 3300mAH/27W( Could this be why it came out on top?)
- Lenovo Z6Pro: 4000MAh/15W
- ZTE Axon10Pro: 4000mAh/15W
- Samsung Galaxy S10+: has a battery capacity of 4100mAh and fast charging adapter of 15W
Fast Charging Comparison Test Results Between 7 Phones Within the first 10 Minutes
They compare from different charging time periods. And the environment is the same. When charged for 10 minutes, the battery power of Huawei P30Pro is 22%. That of 7Plus is 24%, the power of Red Devil 3 is 18%, the power of Xiaomi 9 is 26%, the power of Lenovo Z6Pro is 22%, and the power of ZTE AXon is 15%. Samsung S10+ is the slowest with a battery power percentage of 13% when charged for 10 min. It can be seen that after 10 minutes of charging, the power of Xiaomi 9 is undoubtedly the most.
Result of the test when Charged for 30 minutes with a Fast Charging Adapter
After charging for 30 minutes, the power consumption of each mobile phone changed differently, and the gap is getting bigger and bigger.
Huawei P30Pro power is 62%, one plus mobile phone 7Pro power is 60%, Red Devil 3 power is 42%, millet 9 power is 69%, Lenovo Z6Pro power is 46%, ZTE AXon power is 37%, Samsung S10+ power is 40%. At this time, Xiaomi 9 is still leading, Huawei P30Pro is similar to the one-plus mobile phone 7Pro.
Fast ChargeTest Result After 60 Minutes
After charging for 60 minutes, Xiaomi 9 is already fully charged. In other words, Xiaomi had already emerged the winner of the test. This is a close victory over Huawei P30Pro which came second with a battery power of 96% in 1 hour. One plus mobile phone 7Pro power is 94%, Red Devil 3 is 76%, Lenovo Z6Pro is 80%, ZTE AXon is 75%, Samsung S10+ is 77%. From the current situation, Huawei P30Pro and one plus The phone 7Pro is about to be full.
- Night-shot Camera Comparison: How much better is Huawei P30Pro than Samsung S10+ and Pixel3?
- Galaxy s10+, Apple Xs Max & Huawei Mate20Pro Performance test Chart-: Mate20P slowest but cheapest
- 2019 six new Smartphone technology: aperture screen, 5G, flexible folding and more cameras
Final Result after 2 hours of fast Charging the 7 Phones
Finally, let’s take a look at how the 7 phones compare when fast-charged for 2 hours. First off, within 2 hours, the 7 phones have become fully charged.
However, Xiaomi 9 is the first. Huawei P30Pro took the second position at 69 minutes(1:09min). Similarly, OnePlus mobile phone 7Pro ranked third, took 71 minutes, Samsung S10+ ranked fourth, took 101 minutes, Red Devils 3 ranked fifth, took 102 minutes. Lenovo Z6Pro ranked No. Sixth, it takes 112 minutes. At the bottom of the ranking is ZTE it gets fulling charged in exactly 2hours. Let me order this according to the rank.
- Xiaomi 9: 1st at 1 hour
- Huawei P30Pro is 2nd at 69 minutes
- OnePlus Mobile 7Pro ranks 3rd at 71 minutes of fast charging
- Galaxy s10+ is fourth at 101 minutes of fast charging.
- Nubian Red Magic 3 fifth and it took 102 minutes to fully charge
- Lenovo Z6Pro is 6th 112 minutes
- ZTE Axon10Pro took exactly 120 minutes. that is 2 hours