No matter the angle at which you are looking at this, it is well worth it. We all know that these guys are the satellite pay-TV giant in Africa. We tend to work our ways around them or dance to their tunes. Seriously, this DStv/GOtv Mega Promo is worth it from whichever way you look at it. You can call it a respite to cushion the effects of the May 1st increase in the prices of their bouquets, you can as well say it’s a ploy to encourage people to keep resubscribing to their services now that the soccer season is over. Whatever the case may be, in my own opinion, this their promo is worth it and that is why am sharing it with you my fans.
We now have another promo from Multichoice. This latest promo is still very much valid. I mean it is valid through January 2019 and probably beyond. You can get all the tips on how to qualify for this new promo here.
- How to setup your DStv Explora & how to participate in the current DStv and GOtv promo in 2019
DStv/GOtv Mega Promo for 3 Months: Eligibility Criteria
The promo is divided into two. Consistency on your subscription is the nexus of the qualification for the promo. In one part, you have to stay connected to the service for three months running before you receive four extra channels for as long as you keep recharging. The second category has to do with you renewing before your due date starting from May 21st 2018 and you shall have access to all the premium channels and in August, you will be given 1 month of free subscription as long as you recharge before your due date for the duration of the promo. I will give a more detailed analysis below
- If you are using GOTV, once you renew your existing account before 28th of May 2017 and you continue to stay active for 3 months, you will be qualified to get 2 to extra channels for life(As long as you remain active), and #3,00 worth of airtime monthly. This does not expire unless you stop renewing your gotv. the channels you will be given ranges between; nina tv, bollywood, viasat and trigger.
- If you are using DSTV, once you renew your existing account before in May 2017 and you continue to stay active for 3 months, you will be qualified to get to 4 extra channels for life(As long as you remain active). This does not expire unless you stop renewing your dstv. This, however, does not include PVR. the channels you will be given are; nina tv, bollywood, viasat and trigger.
THE EXCLUSIVE PROMO FULLY EXPLAINED
Multichoice has selected some of its loyal customers for a bigger reward/ promo package. If you are called by Multichoice support centre to recharge before your due date(I mean a call, not an SMS or email), then you are among this exclusive list just like one of my friend. He was called and he was told to either recharge his current subscription(which is a compact sub) or upgrade to premium to get an even larger discount. Am explaining this as follows:
- If you are on compact and you are being called you will get all the premium sports channels free of charge for the next 3 months and at the end of the third month, you will receive a one-month free compact subscription(this will be pure compact channels not including all sports). This will be activated within 72 hours of renewing your account before the due date. This does not disqualify you from the 4 additional channels receivable after 3 months of staying active.
- There is also a package for premium account subscribers. After the third month, you will receive 2 incentives. One, you will be qualified to buy a DStv explora which is currently valued at #52,000 for just #10,000(You can buy this from any of their authorised distributors) It will, of course, comes with a 1-month premium subscription.
Graphical Representation of the new channels available on the DStv/GOtv Mega Promo
The above information was 100% valid and correct as at the time of posting. However, the ultimate power and discretion lie with multichoice who can change, stop, extend or modify at will. Finally, to the best of my knowledge, this is only applicable to their Nigeria subscribers. I believe they will have similar or a better package for their subscribers outside Nigeria.