Can internet resource persons and companies do without a Mobile phone’s PC Suite? I doubt it. At a point in time in the course of using our phones, we may need to connect it to a computer in order to either manage its contents. By the time you are done reading this article, you will have access to where you can Download Official PC Suite for Mobile Phones. An official PC Suite or software performs a host of functions on the device. Such functions include but not limited to the followings:
- Reads the device information.
- Push Latest available firmware to the device
- Synchronizes the devices with the computer
- Back up the contents of the device to the computer or another external drive
- Restore the said back up including Apps and settings in most cases.
What is a Mobile Phone Official PC Suite?
A Mobile phone Official PC suite is a window OS or MAC based PC application specially developed by the original equipment manufacturer for data transfer between your PC and Phone. In other words, for any PC suite/Software to qualify as an official PC suite, it must be developed and released by the phone manufacturer. A PC Suite for mobile is used to back up photos, contacts, messages, videos, and other important files. It is even used to synchronize your Phone and PC calendars. Install many applications to your Phone among other things. And you can even edit your contacts. Send text messages from PC.
Especially Relevant: Free Download Top 6 Generic Pc Suite for All Mobile Phones(Windows & Mac)
Nomenclatures of Official PC Suites/Software for Mobile
By nomenclature, I mean the body of names that are synonymous with the term “PC Suite”.
- Apple call theirs iTunes
- We also have Nokia PC Suite/Nokia suite
- PC Sync customer: Motorola
- Microsoft Zune/ phone companion
- Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant
- HiSuite: Huawei
- HTC Sync Manager
- Samsung Kies/SmartSwitch
- Desktop manager
- PC Link and so on
Difference between a Service tool/Flashtool and A PC Suite
There is this overlapping of functions which in turn causes confusion with the distinction between a mobile phone’s flash tool and its service tool. Agreed, many pc suites also serves as a flash tool for example. You can use Apple iTunes to revive a dead Apple iDevice. Additionally, it can perform firmware restore/upgrade among other things. Apple doesn’t have a separate tool for flashing their devices. Similarly, Samsung smart-switch can be used to recover a bricked Samsung phone. However, Samsung has a special tool(ODIN service tool). Odin is Samsung PC application for flashing ROMs into its devices. Its work is clearly different from that of any of Samsung’s PC suites.
In addition, Sony also has its own Flash tool which is separate from its PC suite. The list goes on and on. Another difference is the fact that every PC suite comes with the required drivers needed for connecting the device to the pc while, you may need to download the USB drivers separately for Flashtool/service tools.
Furthermore, you must exercise great caution while using a flashtool. This is not necessarily the case with a PC Suite.
Finally, Service tools perform specific advances functions like bootloader unlocking, Rom flashing, carriers check and so on while PC suites perform simple but equally important functions like backup, restoring, syncing and so on.
Now that we are aware of the distinction between aflash tool and a pc suite. let us know a few its similarities.
- They are both released by the same company
- Also, both of them can successfully connect with the device.
The first 5 links will be those of the most popular phones in the world. Subsequently, the links will be posted in no particular order. I beg to start with Apple iTunes.
- Download Apple iTunes for Windows and Mac here
- Samsung Kies and SmartSwitch can be downloaded here
- Sony PC Suite is available here for download
- Huawei also has its own PC Suite. Remember it is already a tough competitor for Apple and Samsung. You can get Huawei HiSuite PC Software here.
- Despite the fact that HTC has slowed down, they are still a force to be reckoned with. Little wonder you can download HTC Sync manager from there site.
- LG Electronics has always been in the heels of Samsung. They also have their phone lines. You can download LG PC software here
- Nokia has three links to their PC Suite. Download Nokia PC Suites: link 1, Link 2 and finally the link to download Nokia PC software for its Windows phones.
- Older blackberry phones up to BB10 have Blackberry desktop manager as their PC suite. you can download blackberry desktop manager here. Unfortunately,
there is no BlackBerry Link for BlackBerry Android OS. Google Drive, Box, DropBox, etc. are your best options to transfer and/or synchronize files between devices.Luckily for Blackberry Android users, almost anything is possible. just read my article on the best universal PC suite for mobile phones.
- Google owns the Pixels flagship phones. If you ever wish to transfer files between your google pixel phones and PC, follow the instructions on this link.
- Download Motorola PC Sync here
- I won’t leave Xiaomi users empty. Download Xiaomi MI PC suite from this link.
- Amazon kindle fire phone series also has a way of upgrading their software. You can also supports from the link above.
- Download Microsoft phone companion for all Microsoft phones here. Learn how to use it here.
- Oppo is a brand name phone maker. Here is the link to Oppo App software Update.
- Download Asus PC Link from this directory. You can learn about how to use it here,
- Benq PC Software partner direct download link.
- Gionee has mobile drivers that will enable a PC to recognise your gionee phone. Download this on their official site now.
- For HP phones, visit the link for your PC Software.
- In case you are not aware, Nvidia also has its own line of mobile phones. nVidia calls their phones “shield”. If there is a need to hook this to your PC, consider downloading this driver first.
- Here is the link to Micromax phones where you can download its PC Suite.
- Where you have HP, you will likely also have Dell. Download drivers for Dell phones here.
- Also, you can download the PC drivers for Lenovo’s Phones here.
- Lastly, download USB drivers for lava mobiles here.