Instagram is a very lovely social media platform. On Instagram, the pictures or videos tell the story. According to Wikipedia Instagram is a mobile photo-sharing application and service that allows users to share pictures and videos either publicly or privately on the service. Insta is similar to a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr. However, It has been a constraint for many Instagram users to find APKs for downloading Instagram videos & photos from their phone.
As I said, one thing I particularly find annoying is the inability to download pictures or videos on Instagram with an Android device. Am happy to tell you today that I have some totally free-to-use application that you can use to download Instagram pictures or videos with one click.
List of the 7 best Apps for downloading Instagram Photos & Videos
- Tubemate: I will not drop a link to this app because it is not a google play certified app. However, you can use it to download only videos from your Instagram account.
- EasyDownloader for Instagram (Videos and photos)
QuickSave for Instagram – Downloader and Repost
Instg Download – Video & Photo
Video Downloader for Instagram(Only video)
FastSave for Instagram (Video & Photos)
Saver Reposter for Instagram (Images & Videos)
- Easiest way to upload photos/Videos to Instagram on MacOS or PC
- 6 Methods on how You can make Money on Instagram Effectively
How to Use EasyDownloader to Download Videos & Photos on Instagram
I wouldn’t want to bore you, so I will explain how to use one of them which is in the actual sense the easiest to use. When you’re checking out Instagram in a Web browser, it’s easy to save a photo that you like.
However, videos might require a bit more work but are still relatively simple to obtain. Your choices are to crop screenshots or root your device. Because of the hassle of saving an Instagram pic directly on your Android, coupled with the fact that you can’t even download a video, you need to turn to a 3rd party app.
Here is where EasyDownloader comes in, EasyDownloader is an app that will let you snag any photo or video you desire from your Instagram feed without the need for cropping or rooting. Instead, saving content is just a couple of taps away. Let’s get started:
Note: You will need to have the Instagram app installed on your device before using EasyDownloader. Additionally, this app will not let you download content from users that have their posts marked as private.
Steps to use
1. First, make sure You have the Instagram app installed. Then download EasyDownloader for Instagram here
2. Next, open EasyDawnloader app and set the parameters as shown in the picture below
3. Open the Instagram app and select “Copy Share URL” When you come across a photo or video you want to save, tap the three vertical dots under the image or video and choose Copy Share URL. The images below will shed more light on this.
Instead of merely copying the actual link, the content will be saved to your device’s gallery. An alert will appear in the notification shade when the download is complete. Illustrations are below:
Everyone of the the apps listed in this artcle ae useful in their own spehre. They both have their strenght and weaknesses. Make sure you go with the one you find most convenient to use. I hope this has helped. If yes, please reshare.