This post was last updated on November 3rd, 2020 at 03:12 pm
Obviously, at one point in time or the other, you will need newer software for your decoder. In this post, you will have access to a plethora of working links from where you can download FTA decoders Software. By Free to Air decoders, we mean any standalone decoder that can be used to open channels for free. Now, if such decoders are capable of opening paid channels for free, is none of my business and that is not my intention. In most cases, the new software will improve a decoder’s overall performance and add more features.
Why do I need to install the Latest Upgrade Software/Firmware for my FTA Decoder?
I present to you some of the benefits of upgrading to newer software on any decoder.
- First off, you need to upgrade when new software is available in other to improve the stability, security, or reliability of your decoder.
- Secondly, to add more features or improve on the existing ones, you may need to upgrade your software.
- Also, if there is a vulnerability in existing software, only new software will be able to fix it.
- When you want to activate hidden features on some FTA decoders that also opens paid content, you must get an upgrade to the latest software.
- A software upgrade can also be used to disable a supposedly unneeded feature on a decoder. Do you remember when Qsat used software to disable Dqcam and support for spycam on certain decoders?
- You may buy a particular FTA/IKS decoder for a specific purpose and that very service got blocked. if ever you will have a chance to continue enjoying that very service, you will need new software.
- Lastly, a decoder software upgrade could be necessary to revive your dead decoder. You can brick/kill your decoder in a variety of ways. E.g, power failure during an upgrade, when you load an incompatible software, or when the existing software becomes unstable or buggy
Dangers of a needless upgrade of a Decoder’s software
With every advantage comes a corresponding disadvantage. I will implore all and sundry to please only upgrade a decoder when it is absolutely necessary. If you rush into an upgrade without checking the changelog or bug alert, you can end with an unpleasant experience. below are some of the reasons why you must upgrade only when necessary.
- During an upgrade, you can soft-brick your decoder. Especially when there is a power outage during the process.
- Secondly, if you are using a counterfeit decoder, a software upgrade from the manufacturers of the original will kill your fake decoder. This is still happening with strong decoders
- Furthermore, you can lose some vital features if you upgrade to newer software.
- Lastly, new versions of some decoders can contain bugs. Avoid beta versions of software like a plague.
- Tested methods of reviving all bricked/fried/dead Strong decoders
- How to Recover a dead Qsat & How to Backup Qsat Receiver[+ Other tricks]
How do I upgrade my Decoder?
As far as my memory serves me, there are four major methods through which you can upgrade any decoder. Be it a Pay-TV decoder or an FTA one.
- firstly, you can upgrade via OTA(Over the air) method. This method is the most convenient and the easiest. In fact, it is the only method used by pay-TV companies. The downside of this is that you can install buggy software easily.
- USB upgrade is the most popular upgrade method amongst FTA decoder manufacturers. It gives you a total upgrade but beware, you can brick you decoder more easily if you are careless.
- A decoder to decoder method can also be used but it is very unpopular.
- Lastly, you can load and revive your receiver via a PC loader/PC flash tool issued by the manufacturer.
List of decoders that I can get the upgrade software link from this post
I can’t mention all the decoders one after the other as the list is lengthy. Summarily, I would say, if you own an FTA decoder, an IKS decoder, a PowerVu decoder, a Biss decoder or an SKS decoder that is standalone, you will most likely get the link to your software here. Now among others, you can easily download the software to the decoders below:
- GSky decoders or Hellobox receivers all:
- Qsat, cobox, receivers
- Tigerstar receivers
- Tlink decoders
- All China Protocol HD Receiver AUTO ROLL PowerVu/Biss receivers. E.g: Neosat, Star Max, Echolink, and Euromax, Neosat 560D Starsat, Neosat sx 1100, Alphabox FREE SAT STARSAT SR-8585
- And others.
Warning & Disclaimer!!
I accept no liability for what happens to your decoder as a result of you not following the software installation instructions. You are strongly advised to upgrade your decoder only when your electricity is stable. Secondly, you must download and install only the software for your particular model. Suffice to say that we don’t support piracy hence, I won’t talk about what the software can or cannot do as it relates to tv piracy. Please use the software the best way you deem fit.
Android Apk With Which You Can Download Upgrade/Patch Software For Your FTA Receivers
Now, during my usual research session, I stumbled on this android app on the play store. This wonderful app is designed to help you search for the direct links to download software for all sunplus decoders, tigerstar decoders, star track, medistar, icone receivers, starmax, and other high-performance decoders. seem image below for the list of some decoders you can download via this app.
Apart from providing direct download links to numerous satellite receivers, the “Software Box” app also provides links to decoder flash file/ dump files, receivers PC loaders, specific satellite frequencies, patch software such as softcam, and so on.
List of Receivers Supported by The Software Box App
- Sunplus 1506g, 1506t new Software, 1506tv, 1506lv, 1506fv, 1506f, 1507g, 1506g 8mb, 1507g 8mb, Gx6605s, and Gx6605s latest software.
- NK new Software
- Gx f1 f2 New Software
- montage Software
- Starsat Receiver Software
- Starmax Receivers Software free download
- Tiger Receivers latest Software loader, and dump files
- Star x Receivers New Software
- HD Box Receivers latest Software download
- Vision Receivers
- lifestar Receivers New Software
- Protocol Receivers Software
- Atlas Receivers New Software
- Supermax Receivers latest Software
- samsat Receiver Software
- Geant Receivers New Software
- 7star Receivers New Software
- Icone Receivers latest Software, loader, and dump files
- Mediastar Receiver Software
- Solid decoderss New Software
- Istrong Receiver Software,
- Skyline Receiver New Software,
- Skybox Receivers New Software,
- One shot Receivers New Software
- Revision Receivers New Software
- oryx Receivers New Software
- leg n24 pro Receivers Software
- starlive Receivers New Software
- wezone Receivers Newest Software
- Premium HD Receiver Software
- Starsat hyper New Software
- Starsat Extreme 2000 New Software
- Starsat Extreme 90000 new Software download
- star Track Receiver Software free download
- Echolink Receiver Software
- OpenBox Receivers Software
- Ali 3510c Software
- Ali 3510d and 3510a Newest Software download
- Rt809f and Rt809h New Software
- Ch341 programmer Software
- Ch341a USB drivers
- Easycap receiver Software
- All Satellite Receivers Dump file, flash file
- Most Receivers PC Loader
- Softcam keys file and soon
Where To Download Software Box App
If you are interested in trying out this app, you can head over to the google play store immediately to download the Software Box App.
Links to download FTA decoders Software free
Link to download the receiver software for Every decoder not listed above:
- Tigerstar decoder software download: https://www.satdl.com/producer/184/tiger/
- T-Link 900 HD: Tlink900_V1.70_20130904_8M_2Tuner
- DreamBox http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/en
- vuplus http://vuplus.com/
- Xtrend http://www.et-view.net/main
- Formuler http://www.formuler.tv/#!-f1/c1r4a
- Discovery http://www.discovery-challenger.com/mainen.html
- Proween http://www.proween.com
- Strong decoders official software: http://www.strong-technologies.com/
- Download upgrade software for GSky or hellobox receivers: http://www.pctvlab.com/forum.php
- Download all Freesat/GTMedia software here: http://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewforum.php?f=30&sid=14ba18caa3aa97f8a174b1f4537bae1f
- All strong patch software for genuine strong decoders in MENA: http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Middle%20East
- Strong patch software for the rest of Africa: http://crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
- Xcruiser: http://www.1.lucksat.com
- StarTrack http://www.swstar.org
- AZFox http://www.sky-download.org/AZFOX%20Series.htm
- Star-x: http://www.star-x.co
- Starcom: http://www.starcomsw.com
- SuperMax / NEXT http://newprog.net
- Mediastar http://mediastar.co
- Forsat: http://forsat.net
- Starmax: http://www.starmax.co or http://www.newsoft2020.com
- STARSAT: http://www.satdw.com or http://swdw.net
- iclass: http://www.iclasscenter.com/EN/Start
- Hivion: http://hv-softwares.net/
- IQON: http://iqon.ch/?lang=en
- iStar: http://www.istar-hd.net
- GigaBlue: http://www.gigablue.de/en
- prismcube: http://www.prismcube.com
- Venton: http://www.venton.de
- [email protected]: http://www.netkeysat.net/cat.php?id=227
- SkyBox: http://www.skybox.cc/pro.asp?cid=33&clickthis=33
- Humax: http://www.humaxdigital.com or http://www.netkeysat.net/cat.php?id=2
- EuroSky: http://www.eurosky.co.uk/online/